Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meg! :D Love how it sounds "Guru" LOL! I really don't know who made my new avvie *cough :D But it's a gorgeous thing :D
    Yes, i've read that on fic and many threads the reference to The X Files.
    But considering the chemistry and the kind of relationship i can say the same about BOTH couples (that's why i love'em! :drool:

Comutted Sentence!--> i liked a lot that eppy. (I like Flack/Angell:drool: ) but of course that line it's funny because ALWAYS he gets her attention:lol:
    Also it's funny that other line when Stell is delighted with chemicals names:
    STELLA Not one print. Not from Fern or anyone
    else. Now I did find traces of amino
    methyl propenol and methacrylate on the
    handles of these two knives.
    MAC You can just say hairspray.
    STELLA Oh, I can’t help it. You know,
    chemical compounds just sort of roll
    off my tongue...!
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Karu--> Me think Writers need a dose of that brainwashing:rolleyes: But do you really think there is a chance of...? I mean if our suspitious are right and Stella does live with him..it would be a perfect way because she would be "safe" despite of her relationship with "HIM" (The Unknown Guy)
    I keep my fingers crossed!:p

Lori--> It was funny how in that scene from Taxi, Stella didn't care much when Jordan came in (yes they suddenly stood up but they didn't care to apart from each other:drool: )
    Of course i adored how Stella became "Rambo Stella" and she almost cut her head off:guffaw:
    Regarding Time's up i truly like how he made sure Stella knew "It was Peyton". He almost needed a big sign on his forehead saying "Sorry for Dating her, Stella":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Also i adored what he told her:
    Mac :You and I are alike in a lot of ways, we both do everything we can to avoid this sort of thing. Sometimes, you just gotta take the plunge

That's what we are telling you, Mac! you just gotta to take the plunge!;)

BTw, Stella's realtor was murderer by the cabbie killer. Another reason to live with Mac after so many weeks after the fire :drool:

Please, you are the second person after karu who told me they didn't waste the "Extra room offer" i hope the derams of both of you become true

Gio--> LOL! i guess we shoudl create the "Anti Jordan social group":lol: If Mac has to date someone this season:scream: i hope it won't be her:scream::scream:

Many hugs to my dear Smac family
    Debbie :D

BTW AXN also aired Recycling (Meg, rent Season 1!You won't regret it! I know! i know! you fav character is not there but you will love it. I bet you that!) LOVE THE ENDING! It was a date!!!!! And Mac didn't wera a tie!! Only for her! not even for Claire!!! (Stella told him she hasn't never seen him without a tie. And they met before Claire dissapears!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*runs off to rent season one* Happy Deb? :guffaw: I swear one of these days I will watch it! I will look past the fact that my favorite character isn't in it ;) But I think the Smack hotness will help me overlook that!

Commuted Sentences was my favorite episode for many reasons but I haven't noticed the awesome Smack scenes until just now...so cute! :D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Meg! I bet you like it because some sling shot device :D

I really liked that episode because it was full of humor. well maybe we didn't have much Mac/Stella but their scenes were funny and cute (I always need my Smac moment to be happy)
    The Flack/Angell flirt was so cute! (Writers and producers gave Angell the same background they gave before to Aiden when she mentioned her 4 brothers)

And the scene with Adam/Kendall and Mac was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And Stella with the sticks (I also need my Stellarina moment to be happy too) :D

Really an enjoyable episode :D

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hmm maybe we should;):p i think we should ask Stella if she wants to be in the group if we start one 'cause it looks like Jordan goes on Stella's nerves:lol: And if Mac's gonna date someone in this Season and it's not Stella, then i'll be happy to go and get Stella and go to the place Mac and his little ''ladyfriend'' are and drag the little ''ladyfriend'' to Mac away from him and put Stella in the place the little ''ladyfriend'' were and point on Mac and say ''you mister, you are just gonna date Stella and no one else, got it??'' :D i would do it if i had the chance, ohh something i just come on, i would have looooveed to do it when Mac were on a date with P:scream: i would really looveed, looveed it, the word LOVED isn't even near how much i would have enjoyed to do it:D:D:lol:
    im willing to help you Mac if you don't want to make the first move, and don't be afraid i won't be going crazy *thinks to myself, yeah right i won't go crazy with my imagination:devil:* :lol: im already getting imagens in my head :lol:
    Debbie--- it was funny when Stella didn't wan't to go the easy way but the hard way,(okey now i get all-kinda imagens in my head,damn i done it again:alienblush::lol:) i were laughing when Stell said that:lol:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Gio, weeks ago we talked who was the most annoying lady around.

Many voted for The Read head Lady and I voted for Jordan :D

But I cannot believe we are going to have those same horrendous episodes as we had back in Season 3. I mean

SPOILERS (I won't use the spoilers box because Meg cannot open it)
    We won't have a recurrent character as strong as P.:scream: I mean, Lindsay will have a new beau, Stella too :scream:, Danny perhaps. It's going to be impossible to give time enough to all of them (thanks God:rolleyes:.) I guess i wouldn't want the male version of P.:scream: I couldn't stand that again. So i don't think Mac's lady will have great screentime (I hope so):scream:

But even if Jordan is his new lady, i WOULD LOVE to watch Stella's recation to that:lol: Is she going to be upset? Imagine she IS living with Mac. It's going to be weird. In special if Mac wants to invite her to his place [​IMG]

On the otehr hand we don't need to be afraid of Stella because one of her rule is "no man at home..except MY MAN" (Mac of course:lol: )

BTW did you notice?

Stella used a funny word "gooey" or something like that back in Season 1. (Rain) Mac teased her with that (his first joke after Claire's situation!)

Stella: There's something gooey here.
    Mac: Gooey? There's a good forensic word. Gooey. I'll have to use that more

and She changed it!! (because of him i mean). years later she only use complicated chemical words:lol:

They are meant to be! :D

Debbie:lol:

6. giovinazzo<3

well i think the The Read head Lady are a little annoying but Jordan got the throne off the annoying lady's!:lol:
    I L.O.V.E that eppy *pokes you Debbie* Mac isn't teasing her he's flirting with her;)
    Well Debbie it may be a complicated way to flirt but it's their way to flirt;) it's how two ''nerds'' flirts:lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I feel you are right Gio!. He was flirting! And they didn't notice it!

Funny is for months i thought Mac was clueless about love issues but now i think BOTH are totally clueless. They have their love of their life in front of their noses and they don't realize it :D
    For God's sake, in Recycling he asked her all sexy to go out with him. Well, it was a dog show, i know. It's not a typical place to take your date. But they are not a typical couple! :D
    And he bought her a hot dog!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: "You know how to treat a girl"

I guess it liked Stella a lot. Imagine Franckie and Drew: they both tried to conquer her sending her flowers or with candle light dinners. Being as glamorous as she is Stella was flattered. But her wild spirit needs surprise and a natural way of flirting.
    With Mac she has all of it. She has non typical dates, fun, learning (it was funny how he explained very seriously about the rules to pick up a winner at the dog show):lol:. And she already has respect, caring, and love

LOVE THEM! I Cant help it1 I LOVE 'EM!

8. giovinazzo<3

Of course they were flirting;) well since they didn't notice it that mean that they flirt naturally;)
    I know they're both clueless, they can't see that the love off their life is right infront off them.!:D¨​

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Hi, I'm just popping in, because Linda told me this thread needs more Smack moments to cheer up after the new spoilers. So I bring you some Smack from the last wallpaper challenge. Enjoy :devil:

[​IMG]

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH Holy COW!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CSISENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm totally honest if i tell you is one of the most beautiful wallpapers i have ever seen before!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Be very welcome to the Smacked thread!! :D It's a pleasure to have a new visitor and/or member to our Smacked family

Linda is an angel who brought you here :D

And she is right: Latest spoilers were a hit under the belt for many of our members so the Twin Smac,Karu, Lori, Meg, Jenn and Linda try to keep it up;)

Gio--> Who is going to realize is in love with the othe? Mac or Stell? I thought it could be Stella but now i think love clouds their reasoning:lol::lol::lol:
    I think will be Stella because she 's already wanted he could get over Claire's story (sha asked to take off his ring and she looked so disapointed when he said he didn't want to)

Debbie:bolian: (Thank you Linda with all my heart. We will need to do this for the next 4 years:p

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I honestly do... the opportunity is too good to pass up. Most likely she'll stay until she gets a new place... that's probably how TPTB will let it play out, unfortunately for us SMACKers. I like the way you think though... Mac oughta give unknown guy a run for his money!

Because of course, Spartan Stella rears her head! *hides* I'm pretty sure she only appears with every love interest that TPTB come up with for Mac...

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Oh Meg I WISH I was YOU right now! To be able and sit down and watch season one for the first time not knowing what is coming next LUCKY LUCKY YOU GIRL!!! I gather from the message you are a Lindsey fan? from the sling shot remark! Any way enjoy and get back witht the results! YOU will NOT be disappointed! Now about this Jordon canundrum. she will NOT be the new girl in Macs life, the way he looked at her when she accused them of the leak. His face was GREAT! He had to let Stella take over the conversation before he told Jordan to "Get the Hell out of my face!!" we know it will be Stella even the writers know this has gone on to long; they will end up in the "Danger zone" of another affair and total ignorance. People just quit falling for that after a while and may tune out untill the inevitable happens. I'm afraid the brother sister act is dragging on to long like an old story line. They are quite aware of the relationship question is are they going to be wise in there timing? I think yes and this season will be perfect. New sister for Flack. New romance or somthing going on with Danny and Lindsey, tells me they need more time to develope this stuff and since Mac and Stella are already developed it will be easy to slide into. How do you make a "Greek" Turkey? Maybe Thanksgiving at her place? Will that be around the 100th episode time?

13. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well Lori, I will definitely watch it and let you guys know what I think! ;) And yes I am a huge Lindsay fan but I won't let that get in the way of me enjoying the Smackness that is so awesome :devil:

Deb, thank you so much for posting the spoilers without the boxes but I fixed the problem and you are so free to post them in the box :thumbsup:

CSISenna, beautiful wallpaper! :drool:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:lol:*

I would love to see Stella make a Greek turkey for Mac! I'm guessing it would have Kalamata olive stuffing and be seasoned with Greek herbs... seriously though, she should cook a meal for him. I doubt he gets a good home-cooked meal all the time.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu-->LOL!
    Spoilers discussion (free spoiler box as usual)
    well, we still have hopes because Mac will be too beaten at the end of Veritas. Also if he goes through such stressing situation in 5.03 with the hijacked plane, he will need "Nurse Stella". It has been a funny item here for weeks but it's totally realistic.
    Besides, according to spoilers at the beginning he won't show any evident "consequence" after his kidnapping. But nobody sayd he won't show anything later!!!!!!
    So he will need someone to watch him out. Who better than our Stella? :D

I wonder how this new triangle Mac/Stell/The Uknown Guy will work up. Also a foursome, after Mac gets the Uknown Lady

And Mac and Stella still living together :D

Lori!!!!!!!!!!!--> WIth all my soul i hope you thoughts will become true. I don't want The Major Lady to be Mac's new girlfriend (perhaps i would use a sling shot myself to use against my tv :D

This is something i repeat over and over again but non shippers don't believe me unfortunately. The 'ship is not a bubble gum!!!!!! Besides it's quite funny the "brother-sister" sign. Someone said months ago she would be so worried if she had a brother and a sister who treat as Mac and Stella do with each other. Yes, they have a caring and adorable relationship but their chemistry is not the "sibling type"!!!!!!!!!!! And not after those wonderful scenes we have seen between each other!
    They are not brother and sister and they don't look as they are either :D

Meg-->you're welcome, dear. And fans of any character is very welcome here as long as they love Smacked as well :D or at least Stella and Mac :D

BTW regarding teh Greek Turkey...we will have November Sweeps, February Sweeps and May Sweeps. We still can feel we're going to have great Smacked moments dispate of the U.O (The Unsignificant Others :D

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.