Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debbie---- it almost like they're teasing us, they give us hints,kisses and secret smiles, then BOOM they drop the little bomb:scream: that they're not gonna hooke up!!! Now all i hopes for now is that it is just a joke they're playing on us..!
    GregNickRyanFan---- i also belive that the writers are just having fun with jerking us around and teasing us..
    Karu--- *cough* after we have had a little fun with Mac and Stella they are gonna have BIG TROUBLES with keeping their hands from each other:devil: 'cause we got a very lively imagination that contains: cuffs,silk ties,olive oil and much more:devil::D

2. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Ghawazee, I don't understand your reference to Grissom/Sara experience; are you referring to their leaving, the alluding to them living together, or fan feedback? Personally, and I'm sorry if I offend any GSR fans, but I think there has been not only chemistry, but fire between Mac and Stella since the very beginning of NY; they're similar in age, fairly emotionally stable and mature, and, I gather, though I'm not sure of this, Stella is Mac's equal, not his subordinate. The two situations seem so different to me. I just can't see TPTB looking at the Vegas scenario for justification of Mac and Stella.

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aww, thanks Debbie! *hugs* I'm thinking you need that. Now, where was I...?

Oh yeah, the producers... I think it's their job to mislead us at certain times. I mean, they have to keep the plot under wraps and if it was leaked, then the show wouldn't get as many viewers, therefore ratings would go down. TPTB probably think that if the show was predictable, then it would lose its appeal, so they have to have these crazy twists and new love interests.

Who knows, they're probably saving the best for last... they don't want SMACK to be together at this point because at this time, a relationship could crumble. Look at D/L... they got together early on and things are pretty rocky for them right now. I think that TPTB are trying to further develop Mac and Stella's characters and that includes new relationships. In real life, that would happen because you often don't find the person you're meant to be with as easily as they have, so they're trying to remain authentic to that because they do want the viewers to relate to Mac and Stella. It's not perfect, but I think that's how TPTB want it to be portrayed.

Don't think that SMACK are never gonna get together though. I think once Mac and Stella have experienced the relationships that TPTB put them in, it's only gonna serve as a learning process. Once they do get together, they'll realize that their relationship is going to be enduring, not a flash in the pan like the previous ones. Nothing will be able to crush them at that point and they will get their happily-ever-after, as cliche as that sounds.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--> sorry dear i didn't pay attention before something you said:

[​IMG]
    This pic was made when they filmed "Corporate Warriors" but it's not part of any scene because it belongs to the backstage. They are not Stell and Mac but Gary and Melina :D They look so at ease with each other!! I LOVE THEM! :D

Gio--> When i feel so bad i know you are here to cheer me up. And Meg and everyone else :D For the good of my mental sanity i hope it's a joke :(

Rahkira--> since i don't watch CSI LV i was referring their leaving (I know nothing about them except decitions were made after that experience for the rest of producers. I'm not sure i'm clear enough

Karu--> LOL! you are so refreshing!!!!!!!!! :D Yes, i DO need a psychologist :D
    But i'm afraid about this new guy. I remember "P. Dark Era" Some people (non Smackeds of course) were crazy about that horrid couple. I feel so worried we have a "P 2.0" storyline but for Stella. That's why i'm so upset!

Debbie

This is the only guy Stella should like about :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  5. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Now you all listen to me......:scream:

SMACked is not dead, nor are they on strike.:scream:

You need to understand, a love like Mac and Stella have is magical, beautiful, sensual, meant to be built slowly, with desires, dreams, and mystical charm.:)

There's is a love that is destined to happen. It's written in the stars, the sky, the moonlit nights. It comes from the loviest of Angels, so pure and passionate, so full of tempting needs, wants, and comfort.:)

All this talk of SMAC not happening is hear say, and should be taken as such until proven by Mac and Stella themselves. Their love is already there. Has always been there, and will never disappear, no matter how many relationships they try and push in their way. ;)

Mac and Stella are brilliant, and to smart to fall for anyone but each other. Sure it may take a while to get there. But I promise you, it will. You can't give up on SMACked, EVER. :);)

A true SMACker stays with their couple through thick and thin, hot and cold, good and bad. You don't see Mac and Stella giving up. They know, they know all this crap tPBS is trying to pull is just going to make SMACked all the more stronger, more sensual and more loving, when they do get together.:thumbsup:

This is my say, and I'm sticking too it.:)

Love is built on past mistakes, past hurts. Because without those, they would never find true love in each other.

Linda out:)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was referring to the hug actually... all that is just what I genuinely think about TPTB and SMACK... there's no psychology involved. But I'm glad I could help!

*shudders* I can see why you're upset though... but that didn't last (surprise, surprise) and Stella's relationships never work out, whether the guy is good or bad. So I'm still hanging in there! *crosses fingers* Don't forget, Melina said that SMACK is gonna happen in season 9 or 10! *does happy dance* Though I'm not sure if I can wait that long... I'm very impatient after what TPTB put SMACK through. I'm sure that you'll be able to change your avatar and banner when that happens...

*snickers* Now that's what I'm talking about... maybe we oughta get TPTB to visit the thread. Once they read our posts, they'll probably realize how important SMACK is to us... and probably think that we're nuts. I mean, penguins and Pink Panthers in combination with SMACK aren't exactly sane!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Linda--> LOL! :D I just wish you are the CSI writer. I know Karu, Kels, Mj, Sor and You would make such a GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know their love story in written on the sky but writers seem they don't grrrrrrr

I only hope these silly stories about their new relationships will be short and painless. Also it would be great if the Security Guy ( i bet is him) is jealous of M/S relationship

That would be poetic justice :D
    Then he made "THE" question:(I can't quote eactly)

and you are worried about him???
    I'm worried sick

Debbie :D (much better now)

ps: Karu. I don't think i can wait until Season 9 either ;)

A gift from another forum

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Who says we can't do that? Maybe we all should collaborate with each other and do something about the SMACK drought. I'm tired of putting up with TPTB's plans for Mac and Stella... I say we do something about it because I'm not gonna sit back. So how 'bout it guys? Think we can give TPTB a run for their money?

By the way, thanks for the gift! They really look like a couple in that one... that oughta give the other guy enough reason to be jealous of SMACK, eh?

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

you're not the only one Karu i don't think i can wait all the way to S9 or 10!=)

:eek::drool::eek:Debbie that pic:eek::eek::drool: LOOK HOW HOT,SEXY and CUTE they are together!:D;)

well now i have to get to bed it's gettin late here..

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The fireman picture cracks me up! YOU GUYS crack me up!!! I think that Pam has a secret and she was not mocking us I think she is thinking how we will feel when we find out it will be Mac and Stella! Look at this: First there is Rose and Frankie. Then there was "Her" and then Drew. Remember Frankie was first. (Hands off Mac) then there was Rose (to get Mac out of his shell, remember Stella was dating). Then there was "Her"(Hands off Stella, BUT green light on work relationships which means new door opens with work relationship) Mac gets burnt Stella (as the song goes) Will be there when he falls. Now back to No distractions, except for Drew, but Stella aint biting and Mac isnt going to interfere Gentelman that he is. THEN they find out Drew is BAD,BAD,BAD. He could of killed either Mac or Stella they think about the possible loss of each other and there love just is that much stronger. So after all of that we need a show or two between so they can gather their thoughts and reflect there feelings and there heart. After "Right next door" messages are starting to be sent. They ride together they interact more and are more intimite. They seem to be attached at the hip for every crime scene coming up he knows she is right next to him without even turning around. Remember when the Lieutenant shot the guy that raped his daughter? Mac grabs his gun and just hands it back he knows she is there he FEELS IT! She takes the gun. "Who discovered the body?" quote Mac was shy about it and Stell just turned and smiled! Sorry I'M NOT KILLING OFF Mac and Stella yet!!! I think the Third time will be the charm(Rose, Her) (Frankie,Drew) (MAc and Stella) After all how many more relationships can you keep conjuring up before it starts dulling the series? Nope my vote is still on Smack BECAUSE they can have alot MORE storyline to write about! I do not think they will move in together though its is alot more fun with "My place or yours"can be alot more fun Besides they dont strike me as the "move in" type at this point in time. Remember they said they will keep the family together. That means "Dad and Mom"! Remeber these guys are mystery writers there not gonna give it away and nobody said it was NOT Mac and Stella. As for the
    security guy not a chance She is focused .... MAC!

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Fireman Mac! :drool: I for one am not giving up hope! That picture you posted Deb shows us that they will be together!

Season 9 needs to be here NOW! *does an impatient dance*

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay, I come home from a long day at work and I hear this...

WHAT? They aren't living together. I for one am a believer that since her place burned down she was living with Mac. I mean he offered the extra room. And now, they are pairing them both up with others?? But as Linda said, don't dispare. Look at the relationship between Mac and Peyton. That didn't last long. She knew Mac's home was in NY with Stella. And look at Stella's love life. Besides Frankie, her short lived couple of dates ended badly with Drew. She knew there was something wrong with him! So, I'm not worrying too much about these spoilers. They could be wrong. :eek: :wtf:

So, here is a question to keep our spirits up....

Let's say Mac and Stella are living together. Do you see it being awkward between them at first or are the comfortable right from the start?

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe a little bit of both? :lol: I mean, they are comfortable with each other, but living in the same space is a whole 'nother ballgame. I think maybe she'd be at first asking if she can have such and such from the fridge or whatever and he'd be like "Stella, you are not a guest here, you are a resident. This is your home. You don't have to ask for anything." :lol:

I think tptb will probably wait till the last season (or the one before) to put them together. They are the two leads on the show. And the two leads on a show like this rarely get put together. Someone said once something about how they did that kind of thing with the leads on Xfiles (I didn't watch it). So, maybe that's what they are planning on here.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori---> honoring the great writing here you have the Smacked Award of the Day :D

[​IMG]

Thse are the "hints" i was talking about. I'm glad to know i wasn't delirius about this! Their intimacy started right there!!! :D

I LOVED that scene. The way he knew she was there without watching behind... I think they don't know how much they need each other, how much they depend one another

Strangers doen's fit as family so i hope you are right with all my heart :D Even if he and she date other people i hope writers won't forget those special scenes between them that it will help us to handle "The Dark times"

Meg--> I adore you!!!!!!!! :D As part as the "Smacked Healing Therapy" i have another pic i'm not sure if i post before

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/CSINY_103_025.jpg

Heather--> I think you are right. I also believe they are living together. Could you picture it????
    The Security Guy or the fireman going to pick up Stella to Mac's place:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: And Stella still wearing a bathrobe!:guffaw: And Mac telling him " don't bring her back too late" meanwhile he reads the newspaper. That would be sooooooooo bizarre:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: and The GUY asking her "Is something going on between you and Taylor":wtf: Awwww I could pay for that. That would be so hilarious! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

And about your question: i think it could be akward the first night together but i think considering their behaviour since 4.17 i think they feel completely comfortable with each other. I still smile when i watch thats cene from4.17 when they are in the conference room and Mac receives aphone call and Mac says her "Stella: you're with me"

"YESSSSSSS" i said :D and the way they needed each other advice told me a lot about how their new relationship was developed

Gio--> Have a good rest dear and go back tomorrow. Also tell me more about the story you are writing (about the title)

I told you before. The Smacked family is THE BEST EVER!

Debbie :D

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WOW! I am HONORED!!! Thank You Debbie! It looks like wishfull thinkers think alike!!! You are right about this family thanks for welcoming me aboard. Actually the spoilers are kind of fun sure fires up the threadline!!! Now you guys have me rethinking the "Living together" thing I think I like thinking about that better! Makes for some good daydreamin! I loved the Stella your with me too!!!! When they were sitting on the couch and Mac has doubt...We gonna get this guy? He looks into her eyes pleadingly and she gives him the comfort he needs... We have too. What a trip! He knows where to go when his heart is troubled and full. resurrect Smacked I think we got a pulse!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.