• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistletoe kisses are my very favorite *goes off in Smack dream land* Reminds me of another mistletoe kiss that I enjoyed very much on television :devil:

Aha I totally agree with you. I hope you are reffering to the Bones/Booth kiss haha I was sooo waiting for that haha I am a huge BB fan love the show and the ship haha, if we saw that on here that would just send me into giggles.

karu_mila
Lab Technician

Eh! I am lovin ur location! Where bouts in Canada? I rep for Vancity:guffaw::lol: Go Canucks Go!!! We are so going to land Mats Sundin :scream:

Eh! I am lovin ur location! Where bouts in Canada? I rep for Vancity:guffaw::lol: Go Canucks Go!!! We are so going to land Mats Sundin :scream:

You're Canadian too? Awesome... we're taking over everything these days. You're from Vancouver? Hey did you know that the actress who plays Detective Angell is from there? You already have a CSI:NY connection, lucky you! By the way, Squamish is in B.C., right? Anyways, I hail from Toronto... downtown to be specific. I live near the Maple Leaf Gardens.

You're Canadian too? Awesome... we're taking over everything these days. You're from Vancouver? Hey did you know that the actress who plays Detective Angell is from there? You already have a CSI:NY connection, lucky you! By the way, Squamish is in B.C., right? Anyways, I hail from Toronto... downtown to be specific. I live near the Maple Leaf Gardens.

Yeppers we sure are Canadian power.... Haha yeah I knew that and Adam is from BC too =] He is from Whiterock it is so beautiful there right on the ocean never been there myself but my mom has and told me about it haha. Yeah I am from Vancouver. Canucks are the best team:p But dont worry I am a closet Leafs fan aha... Yepperz it is is is the only town before Whistler...OMG NICE!!! I live near a skytrain to get to GM Place aha.

Hi guys, I'm from Canada too. But we need to save Mac/Stella. Over in the Super Summer Showdown, before they get eliminated. I've already used my three turns, now someone needs to save our SMACked.:eek::eek:

Niece: *runs up to Mac* Unca Mac, how come you're not married?
Mac: *sits her on his lap* Well, I don't have a girlfriend as of yet. Plus, I need to make sure that she'll be a good aunt to you and your sisters. *sips his coffee*

Niece: Oh. *curious look on her face* So what's wrong with auntie Stella?

Mac: *almost scalds himself, then raises an eyebrow* Has your mommy been talking to you about aunt Stella?

Niece: *nods* She wondering why auntie Stella likes you so much. Mommy also said that she wants a new sister-in-law soon... *confused look on her face* and something about you being blind. I don't get it though. You can see aunt Stella, can't you?

Aww, that's sweet.:lol:

Hi guys, I'm from Canada too.

Et tu, MacsLovlyAngl? I love that there are so many Canadians here... so whereabouts are you from?

Haha yeah I knew that and Adam is from BC too =]

Oh yeah, how could I forget that? *smacks herself on the forehead* Anyways, it just goes to show that Canadians are indeed talented and they can hold their own against Hollywood actors, am I right?

Oh, by the way Steph, I think part of Adam's adorkableness comes from A.J. being Canadian!

plus I wanna know where he got his awesome glasses, mine are no where near as cool as his... Even if they are designer ones... :lol:

Me too... I have to put my glasses on top of my head when I don't need them. I could use a pair of Sid's glasses.
:lol: Same here, or else they get hung onto my top by the legs, and end up falling off, and getting scraped... Whoops... *Well that was my old ones* :lol: But yeah, I want Sid's, they are awesome. :D

Or else he'd say something really stupid, he's intimidated by Mac, anytime he's around him, he seems to put his foot in it... Which just adds to his adorkableness... <3 :lol:

Which is another reason why we love Adam so much. He does great comic relief... though I want to hug him everytime he has a foot-in-mouth moment with Mac! Maybe I should leave that up to you...
Oh yes, now that's an idea I like very much. *Goes into a day dream about Adam* :devil: *Begins to drool* :lol:

Mac could add: "She is my partner. We both work in the same business and that's why i borrow her the spare room"

And the spare room comes back to haunt us! Seriously, I do think he'd say something like that. Anyways, speaking of siblings, it would be great if Mac and Stella babysat for Mac's sibling. I love the idea of nieces and nephews who adore their uncle Mac... hmm, maybe they could play matchmaker!

Niece: *runs up to Mac* Unca Mac, how come you're not married?

Mac: *sits her on his lap* Well, I don't have a girlfriend as of yet. Plus, I need to make sure that she'll be a good aunt to you and your sisters. *sips his coffee*

Niece: Oh. *curious look on her face* So what's wrong with auntie Stella?

Mac: *almost scalds himself, then raises an eyebrow* Has your mommy been talking to you about aunt Stella?

Niece: *nods* She wondering why auntie Stella likes you so much. Mommy also said that she wants a new sister-in-law soon... *confused look on her face* and something about you being blind. I don't get it though. You can see aunt Stella, can't you?
*Snaps out of my Adam day dream* Oh my word, that is soooo cute, I'd love for us to have a scene like that, it would be beyond cute... <3 I think Mac would make a great uncle, I'd love to see a scene like that where he had to deal with little kids... Aww, it would be so cute. :D

Oh, by the way Steph, I think part of Adam's adorkableness comes from A.J. being Canadian!
Technically he's Irish, he was born in Dublin... :p Anyhoo, I agree, I love Canada, and everything about it, including the people... AJ being one of my favourite Canadians... <3

Oh yeah, how could I forget that? *smacks herself on the forehead* Anyways, it just goes to show that Canadians are indeed talented and they can hold their own against Hollywood actors, am I right?

Haha nah dont worry bout it haha I almost forgot to haha and the girl that is joining CSI:LV as a regular that is "Replacing" Sara is a BG Gal too.And Ronnie Lake on LV is Canadian and from Vancouver aha. She is a pretty big name now thanks to Cloverfield. I dont mean to say this but I gotta BC acting is just the cream of da crop!(No affence to other Canadian acting)

Haha well if Steph dont agree I sure in heck do!:drool:

Haha well if Steph dont agree I sure in heck do!:drool:
I do agree, of course some of his adorkableness comes from being Canadian... He has lived there virtually his whole life, so I'm sure his adorkableness does come from that... *Snuggles my AJ* :lol:

:lol:That is soooo true aha even if he wasnt born here he is for sure still a Canadian hottie he basically was born here you might aswell say he was. So yeah I hope we get some more quarkyness from him I love the guy to death so good.*faints from his hotness*

:lol:That is soooo true aha even if he wasnt born here he is for sure still a Canadian hottie he basically was born here you might aswell say he was. So yeah I hope we get some more quarkyness from him I love the guy to death so good.*faints from his hotness*
He's mine. :lol: *Only joking* Me too... :lol: I have an obsession with him... You should come by and visit us in the AJ thread... We always love new AJ fans over there. <3 He is just too damn cute for words... I made some AJ icons, you can find them in the fan art thread, feel free to snag them. :D

To bring us back on topic... I'd love to see Mac and Stella, testing the rest of the teams CSI skills, when they get together, they should wait and see how long it takes the team to realise they are together... After all, it's their job to search for clues, that then help them to make a decision, Mac could call it a test of their observational skills... :lol:

Last edited:
olko.jpg

To help us get back to our devotion to SMACked, I brought a beautiful banner.For this couple deserve to have this thread only about them. They have so much love and compassion, and it's all us SMACker's that keep me coming back.:):cool:

I love my SMACk

Linda that's beautiful :D

Okay ladies, I'm still thinking that YES TPTB have something up their sleeves regarding Mac and Stella.

I'm not all for the cannon aspect (at least not right away). I'd rather see them flirt and argue and all that just like they have been doing.. then see a secret hand touch or something.

A question....
How do you think the rest of the lab would feel if/when they found out about Mac and Stella? Especially if she moved in with him. ;) Danny was kind of put off when he not only found out about Mac and Peyton, but that he was the last to know.

A question....
How do you think the rest of the lab would feel if/when they found out about Mac and Stella? Especially if she moved in with him. ;) Danny was kind of put off when he not only found out about Mac and Peyton, but that he was the last to know.

To be honest, I think they would be very understanding. Thye rreason why I thik this is because Mac's team know and trust him. They trust his decisions, his passions, his thirst for what keeps them all solid.

The team would be very happy, and Sid would be so excited for Stella, for she knows exactly what kind of Man Mac is. He knows that Mac would love, charish and care for Stella for the rest of her life.

As for Flack, he'd be more then happy. For I'm sure he already knows the kind the love Mac and Stella share now, is the closest you can get to the real thing. So much respect, and understanding Mac and Stella share, allows Flack, to not even flinch at the knowledge of knowing.

With Danny and Lindsay. That's hard to say, for with their problems, and Lindsey's selflishness, she would more and likely be on the negative side. She'd be worried and concerned that Mac and Stella would end up like them. Danny on the other hand, would welcome it. For he as Flack, know that they share a bond already. One that has grown over the years into something beautiful and solid, The type of love that comes once and lasts forever.

As for Sheldon. I can see his beautiful smile, as he looks at them, and say.... "I'm so happy for you both. But what took you so long. The reason I sat this, is because Sheldon has that aura of wanting to see others happy, especially those he loves.

And Adam....Hmm...he hasn't been with the team that long, and he's young. I could see him saying..."I could always see it. Since the beginging of starting here, I just knew their was something about you two that spoke of love.

So there's my opinions.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back