Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Steph and i could be repair women, or what do you say Steph are you in??:D
    :DIm not thinking about to much:devil::lol: just somethin contain's stella cuffin Mac to something in his office somethin like his chair or his desk:devil::devil::D:lol: and i just asked about the cuffs:lol:
    well we could go to lab and say we heard from someone we know that the glass wall had broken and we can fix it for not to much money or we could go to sulivans and when we see them we could give them our card so they could call us when the glass walls breaks(bad i know!! couldn't think of something else):D of course we can't forget the CAMERAS!!!!!:devil:;)

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

For some reason I can totally see that happening! Of course, you guys are gonna need proper ID. I think you should make 'em AnJ... after all, you make good manips and banners! So we've got that part figured out...

Hmm, or we can just say the new receptionist called us... *elbows AnJ* See, you can totally help us from the inside! Just call us when the glass gets broken and we'll be there before you know it. And if anyone at the lab asks, just show them an appointment book with us penciled in for the day. Ooh, by the way, can I supply the cameras? There's a lot of technology stores in downtown Toronto and they have great prices on cameras and all that. Not to mention, I know how to edit film and make video scenes... I took a media course in highschool. So how 'bout it?

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

ok my part is to knock the other team out and install the cameras isn't it?:D Ha that's good..I only have to order a flight to NYC:scream:. And then some one has to keep Mac and Stel away from his office so that I can install the cameras! we have to think of a strategy that makes that Ma and Stel do what we want:D:devil:
    Ähem gio! Stop that!! so your second part would be to handcuff them :devil:

Hmmm what else do we have to pay attention at? What do you think?

Oh I forgot something when I previously talked about 'Creatures of the night' Rember one of the first scenes when Mac and Stel were standing in front of the Central Park...They looked so deeply in each others eyes:drool:
    (ok I'm already dreaming it's getting late:D)
    xxxAnj

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I'm totally in, but at some point during the operation, I have to go and pay a visit to my Adam. :devil: After we are done with out job of course... ;) Sounds like a great plan to me. ;)
    Oh now, I like that idea, hehe, it's times like these that we need to get those cameras installed. :devil: I'm sure that is the best use of her cuffs... :lol: Well for her, Mac's and our benifit of course. :devil: :lol:

Don't worry, I need to book a flight to NYC aswell... :lol: I think we could get Adam to keep them away from his office, he'd create a good diverson, just let me sweet talk him into doing it... :devil:

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

you're not the only one AnJ i got to order a flight to NYC or i could just ask my Aunt 'cause she's a stewardess if shes going to NYC and i could come with her:D
    sorry AnJ i can't, i always got some thoughts about Mac and Stella on my mind:lol: and yup the second part would be to cuff them:devil: i take Mac's cuffs to cuff them together and Stella's Cuffs to cuff them to something so they can't move:devil::devil::devil:;):D
    Looking deeply into each other eyes! WHY COULDN'T they give into temptation and KISS!!:lol:
    Great Steph:D and you just go and visit Adam 'cause im gonna go and visit Danny:D
    you're soo right it's those time's we'll need those cameras installed:D:devil::devil:
    Yup Adam would be the perfect guy to ceep mac and stella away from his office 'cause Adam could just sing or dance or do something else:D
    and now im gonna go to bed and dream 'bout mac and stella!!:D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You and me both... I'll have enough trouble trying to cross the border! Damn my Canadian citizenship!

Get Mac and Stella to do some field work! Come on, it's New York... the city's practically teeming with crime. After they leave, install the cameras first while Steph and gio install the special glass. After you're done, you just go back to the receptionist desk as if nothing's happened and the others can (legally!) finish their work. Of course, they'd have to test it while no one's looking just to make sure it works!

Cool... if you guys are gonna visit Danny and Adam, then I'm gonna see Sid! He reminds me of my favourite uncle... they're both so entertaining and out-of-the-blue.

Adam would be perfect! He'd so want in on the scheme... for some reason I can't help but think that he'd ask if we were gonna have code names! *light bulb dings* Think we should come up with some?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome to the Smacked world, Delko2Calleigh!!!!!!!!! It's just GREAT to have new Smacked fans around! :D This is simple: here you will have the sweetest people around the world (but the sweetness and the crazyness are twin sisters here :D):lol:

Thank you to all my Smacked angels for your wishes about my examn! I think it was ok but i won't get the results until 2 weeks at least :D
    The good thing is i passed My Microbiology examination! yay!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Gio---> Awwwww i forgot completely Mac doesn't have a dad now! what about his mother? well if he is alone then more reasonable is he needs a family *with Stella*ahem! :D The Glass walls came back! YAY! I guess we will need them if we are going to have more Smacked moments in Season 5 :D

Anj!!!!!!!---> That conference room is magical:drool: We have had great secnes ther lately :D And Mac's office too:drool: I insist on that scene when they both were together talking when Jordan came in: I thinks directors tried to play mind games with us because nobody can tell Stella in sat on Mac's desk until they noticed Jordan was coming :D And they reacted us: Urg! You catched us! :D
    And of course Pissy Stella came up against Jordan. It's obvious Stell cannot stand her :D Besides Stella used another magical word "and accusing us" LOL Family Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: But the best Pissy Stella scene was when she talked to Jordan! How she dared to pretend knowing Mac's secret!:klingon: It's obvious she is an air head Lady:lol:

well gals,i'm hugging you (my stomach is aching. The prize of so many examns i guess)

Debbie:D

ps: Linda and Anj, i have decided to use your WONDERFUL creations. You are truly talented people! Thank you! :D

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Congrats Debbie! By the way, hope your stomach feels better... it's a common side effect after exams are over.

Dunno, they never mention his mom or any other family he might have. We don't even know if he's an only child or not. Though if he does have siblings, I'd love to see Stella meet them. I can just imagine Mac talking with them afterwards...

Mac: *infamous half-grin on his face* So, does she meet the Taylor family standard?

Sibling: *surprised* Now where did you find her? The woman is practically a goddess...

Mac: Well, she is Greek after all.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwwww Karu! thanks again!!!

And i really would like to watch such scene!

Actually now you make me think i'd love to have any scene with Mac and Stella "playing house" That would be awesome :D Playing House could be priceless if we add a" family introduction" into the picture :D

Of course that introduction would be just like you wrote it :D
    Mac could add: "She is my partner. We both work in the same business and that's why i borrow her the spare room"

Yeah, right! :D

Debbie :D

10. Stepherweps

After I visit Adam, which may take a while... :devil: Maybe I couls just stay with him in NYC? Would that be allowed? :lol: I'll go pay Sid a visit too, he makes me laugh, plus I wanna know where he got his awesome glasses, mine are no where near as cool as his... Even if they are designer ones... :lol:

:lol: That would be such an Adam thing to come up with... I just love his quirkiness... Like I said before, he'd provide the perfect distraction... He's be able to show them some random thing he found on the internet and keep talking about it for ages... Or else he'd say something really stupid, he's intimidated by Mac, anytime he's around him, he seems to put his foot in it... Which just adds to his adorkableness... <3 :lol:

Yay!! Well done Debbie, I'm so happy for you!! *Big hugs* I hope your stomach is feeling better... I always seem to have some illness after exams too, it's usually a tension headache though... :(

Oh my word Karu, that would be such a cute little scenario... That is one of the things that bugs me about CSI in general, we don't really know much about the characters backgrounds...

:lol: A scene like that would be priceless... Although I'm not too sure, that would be what Mac would say... :lol:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Just Playing, Steph! :D And thanks to you too :D I'm inside the Lit. Smacked Creative Group so i can't write a thing. Besides i'm not sure fantansies are possible to put on words LOL!

Debbie :D

ps: BTW I want a Christmas episode and "under the mistletoe" kiss :D THAT would be a real Christmas gif (to us of course :D )

12. Stepherweps

:lol: Oh, that was better than anything I could come up with, I am totally uncreative... :lol: I agree, I'm not sure that fantasties can be put into words either... They are just something to go on inside our heads, they help keep us sane... :devil: :lol:

Oh my word, yes, yes, yes, an under the mistletoe scene would be priceless... *Launches into another Smac induced day dream*

13. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Eh there are Canadians in this thread *jumps around in joy* Whoop! I am Vancity born and raised...Actually not raised but born aha I was raised in Squamish till well a year ago we moved to Vancouver again aha I miss Squamish. Anyone wanna take a guess or know where Squamish is? And if you dont you should go there just so you can say you saw the 2nd largest rock in da world :thumbsup:Haha I use to climb it all the time but now I havent for like over a year since I moved haha.

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Mistletoe kisses are my very favorite *goes off in Smack dream land* Reminds me of another mistletoe kiss that I enjoyed very much on television :devil: I see them getting tipsy on egg nog and seeing that mistletoe will get them going...and once they start kissing, there is no stopping them :D

Oh dear Lord I am bad at these scenarios, I will leave these to the experts!

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... I have to put my glasses on top of my head when I don't need them. I could use a pair of Sid's glasses.

Which is another reason why we love Adam so much. He does great comic relief... though I want to hug him everytime he has a foot-in-mouth moment with Mac! Maybe I should leave that up to you...

And the spare room comes back to haunt us! Seriously, I do think he'd say something like that. Anyways, speaking of siblings, it would be great if Mac and Stella babysat for Mac's sibling. I love the idea of nieces and nephews who adore their uncle Mac... hmm, maybe they could play matchmaker!

Niece: *runs up to Mac* Unca Mac, how come you're not married?

Mac: *sits her on his lap* Well, I don't have a girlfriend as of yet. Plus, I need to make sure that she'll be a good aunt to you and your sisters. *sips his coffee*

Niece: Oh. *curious look on her face* So what's wrong with auntie Stella?

Mac: *almost scalds himself, then raises an eyebrow* Has your mommy been talking to you about aunt Stella?

Niece: *nods* She wondering why auntie Stella likes you so much. Mommy also said that she wants a new sister-in-law soon... *confused look on her face* and something about you being blind. I don't get it though. You can see aunt Stella, can't you?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.