• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think the rest of the lab would feel if/when they found out about Mac and Stella?
Danny/Lindsay: I think they wouldn't even recognize it afer 500 years because they have their own problems and don' care about the others.
Flack: I'm sure he'd be very amused and wouldn't be able to stop teasing Mac because they didn't become a cuple earlier.
Adam/Sid: I really don't know what they are thinking about Stell but I think they would act as they were a little bit jealous although they're actually very happy!
Sheldon:
As for Sheldon. I can see his beautiful smile, as he looks at them, and say.... "I'm so happy for you both. But what took you so long. The reason I sat this, is because Sheldon has that aura of wanting to see others happy, especially those he loves.
I totally agree:thumbsup:.

Aww Karu I love all your scenarios:drool:. Soo cute!! And welcome delko2calleigh .
xxxAnj

PS: The next time I'll be able to post is August 4th because I'll leave for France for a week. :(I'll miss y'all my smacked friends. *runs around to hug you*

Aw! *hugs Anj back* We'll miss you too.:( Have fun though, okay?:)

For the others finding out---
Hawkes would grin and say "It's about time" and walk off.

Flack would probably say the same thing and then come up to Mac and say "I won't tell Sinclair. ;) But hey, do I get to be the best man?:p"

Lindsay... I don't know. She would probably give Stella a hug and say that she was waiting for it to happen.

Danny would be like "Wow.:eek:" And then add Boom! into his sentence somehow.

Syd would be sad and tell Stella he always had a crush on her but is very happy for the both of them.

And I figure that Adam would say the same thing.:lol:

Gio---> Awwwww i forgot completely Mac doesn't have a dad now! what about his mother? well if he is alone then more reasonable is he needs a family *with Stella*ahem! :D The Glass walls came back! YAY! I guess we will need them if we are going to have more Smacked moments in Season 5 :D
Debbie--- yeah Mac need a family:D a big family, i mean Mac and Stella gonna have to make a lot off kids:D:devil::devil:
The good thing is i passed My Microbiology examination! yay!!!!!!!!:bolian:
That's good Debbie:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
I see them getting tipsy on egg nog and seeing that mistletoe will get them going...and once they start kissing, there is no stopping them :D
eveninstarz14-- - just what i were thinking of:D

Awwww Karu that little scenario about mac and the Niece,soooooo sweeeet:D:D

MacsLovlyAngl---soo beautiful Banner :D
Okay ladies, I'm still thinking that YES TPTB have something up their sleeves regarding Mac and Stella.
i also belive that TPTB have somethin up in their sleeves..! :D

And AnJ we'll miss you *hug*.. Hope you have a great time and have fun!!:)

one more thing: I've had the same SMACKed dream for a week now(not that im complain:p) in the dream Everybody is alot younger than they really are, like in their twenty's or something. And Stella isn't working as a csi but a teacher, and Mac,Danny,Lindsay,Sid,Adam,Hawkes,Flack,Angell are still working as csi/lab/coroner/detective. and Mac have a family in the dream also..
so i got a question, do you guys think it would make a great story??

*gasps* That is a beautiful banner Linda... I especially love what it says!

A question....
How do you think the rest of the lab would feel if/when they found out about Mac and Stella? Especially if she moved in with him.

Hmm... *puts on thinking cap*

Flack would say, "About time... what took you so long? I had twenty bucks and a box of donuts on you two!" and then collect his much-deserved reward from the other officers because he was right about SMACK all along.

Sheldon would beam, hug Stella and ask Mac, "So, am I invited to the wedding?"

Sid would take off his awesome break-away glasses, pull both Mac and Stella into a group hug and then say, "I'm assuming that there'll be little Taylors running around the lab in the future. I'm expecting plenty of grandkids."

Danny and Lindsay would remain clueless until SMACK decides to go public. Of course, afterwards, Lindsay would hug them both and Danny would shake his head and say, "One minute you're denying everything and then boom! You two are a couple. I hope you won't keep secrets when Stella gets pregnant!"

And finally, Adam would freak out and yell that he's gonna be an uncle... oh, and wonder if Mac and Stella would have superhero crime-fighting babies!

PS: The next time I'll be able to post is August 4th because I'll leave for France for a week. :(I'll miss y'all my smacked friends. *runs around to hug you*

Aww! *hugs* You're going to France? Lucky you! Have fun... we're gonna miss you so much!

And Stella isn't working as a csi but a teacher, and Mac,Danny,Lindsay,Sid,Adam,Hawkes,Flack,Angell are still working as csi/lab/coroner/detective. and Mac have a family in the dream also..

Hmm, that'd be interesting to see gio... how would the story play out?

Last edited:
Hmm, that'd be interesting to see gio... how would the story play out?
in the start P:scream: is with but she and Mac break up so she's out of the story in non time.... in the story Stella's bestfriend with the name Annie(Annie is also a teacher on the same school as stella) and she's trying to get Stella to go out on date's but Stella refuse to go on any date's and then one day on the school Stella and Annie work's on it's been a murder and Mac,Danny and Flack are on that crime scene and that's the first time Mac and Stella each other.
do you guys think it would make a good story??
and don't worry it contain kids and Mac's family and weddings out over the story;)

haha okay you can have him I will have Adam Rodriguez:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
*Shakes your hand* It's a deal... :D

Anyhoo, back to Mac and Stella. <3

Linda, that banner you made is beautiful, I love the pics and the text, they are so fitting, really well done. :D

The next time I'll be able to post is August 4th because I'll leave for France for a week. :(I'll miss y'all my smacked friends. *runs around to hug you*
Aww, AnJ, we'll miss you too, I won't be around when you get back though, I'm off to Canada for 17 days on Tuesday. *Hugs you back*

Flack would say, "About time... what took you so long? I had twenty bucks and a box of donuts on you two!" and then collect his much-deserved reward from the other officers because he was right about SMACK all along.

Sheldon would beam, hug Stella and ask Mac, "So, am I invited to the wedding?"

Sid would take off his awesome break-away glasses, pull both Mac and Stella into a group hug and then ask, "I'm assuming that there'll be little Taylors running around the lab in the future. I'm expecting plenty of grandkids."

Danny and Lindsay would remain clueless until SMACK decides to go public. Of course, afterwards, Lindsay would hug them both and Danny would shake his head and say, "One minute you're denying everything and then boom! You two are a couple. I hope you won't keep secrets when Stella gets pregnant!"

And finally, Adam would freak out and yell that he's gonna be an uncle... oh, and wonder if Mac and Stella would have superhero crime-fighting babies!
Oh my word, yes, this is exactly the reactions I'd expect... You've got them all perfectly, couldn't have put it better myself... I'd love to see Flack and Adam's reactions especially, they'd be hilarious... Although, seeing as Lindsay is a women, I think she might be a little more clued in, I think she might suspect something, but I reckon that she'd be really happy for them. :D

I've had the same SMACKed dream for a week now(not that im complain:p) in the dream Everybody is alot younger than they really are, like in their twenty's or something. And Stella isn't working as a csi but a teacher, and Mac,Danny,Lindsay,Sid,Adam,Hawkes,Flack,Angell are still working as csi/lab/coroner/detective. and Mac have a family in the dream also..
Oh my word, I'd love to have a dream like that... :lol: Aww, I think that would make a great story. :D Let us all know if you write it, it would be awesome, looking forward to seeing how it would all play out. <3

Oh my word, I'd love to have a dream like that... :lol: Aww, I think that would make a great story. :D Let us all know if you write it, it would be awesome, looking forward to seeing how it would all play out. <3

*raises hand* Yeah me too! The concept is very interesting... we never see Stella as not a CSI so I'm wondering how she and Mac would meet for the first time. By the way, are you planning on writing something on this? Because if you are, I can wait to read it.

Hey Gals!!!!! Not more examn thse days. My winter holidays have started!

Linda--> you know what i feel about your art :D I have added you and GNRfan to the artist staff just when you arrived :D Love the text and how you manip the pics :D

Anj--> I'm going to miss you a lot! :D Have fun, enjoy la belle France and come back soon to talk about Smacked world and Stellarina world as well :D

Gio---> I WANT TO READ THAT DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How would it be? (the first meeting between Mac and Stella) What would Mac feel about her? What would she feel about him?????????? If he has another family, how would Mac manage his feelings for Stella?????????

Gals--> Regarding The team and their reactions: well I told you before i'm convinced Flack DOES know there already is something between them. He is with them all the time and he is a smart Detective ( and a cute one :D )
Also after some thinking, i believe Sheldon knows about them too. I remember Sheldon's face on Taxi when he was working with Stella when Jordan came in asking for Mac. Sheldon's face spoke volumes :D He knew Stella was soooooo upset :D

Another last thing: Send questions to Ausiello asking for Smacked scoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the mail : (Adorelo will delete it if it's not allowed)

ausielloscoop@ew.com.

Send many questions! we need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Take care and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

well im glad you guy's(steph,karu and debbie) liked the idea about the story soo it lookes like i got a story to write then:D
How would it be? (the first meeting between Mac and Stella) What would Mac feel about her? What would she feel about him?????????? If he has another family, how would Mac manage his feelings for Stella?????????
well Debbie now you got to wait:p since you guy's liked the idea im gonna write it:D but to answer one off you're question's.. The firts meeting is on a crime scene..

well im glad you guy's(steph,karu and debbie) liked the idea about the story soo it lookes like i got a story to write then:D

Yes! *happy dance* I'm so glad you're doing it... I can't wait to read it. If you're ever stuck, you can just come here and ask us for ideas, 'kay?

Yes! *happy dance* I'm so glad you're doing it... I can't wait to read it. If you're ever stuck, you can just come here and ask us for ideas, 'kay?
yup, i'll ask you guy's if im stuck:) 'cause if im stuck you guys are the perfect people to ask for help:D especially if it got to do with Mac and Stella;):D

yup, i'll ask you guy's if im stuck:) 'cause if im stuck you guys are the perfect people to ask for help:D especially if it got to do with Mac and Stella;):D
:lol: Plus you know we'd all love to help you, anything with Mac and Stella getting together is welcome to us. :D

Well I watched Consequences tonight, only really one Smack scene in it, but it was an uberly cute one, first of all he asked her to share a taxi, which was so sweet cause they live on opposite sides of town, shows just how much he cares for her... So sweet... Then Reed thinks, that she is Mac's wife... <3 <3 <3 Even if he thought she was Claire, it was still cute, cause he thought she was married to Mac... If only... *Day dreams*

Even if he thought she was Claire, it was still cute, cause he thought she was married to Mac... If only... *Day dreams*

Yeah, if only... then again, us SMACKers know better. *pokes TPTB* Am I right? *random thought alert* I really oughta stop poking these guys... it never gets results!

9u7u5f.jpg

you know what i feel about your art :D I have added you and GNRfan to the artist staff just when you arrived :D Love the text and how you manip the pics :D

Aww..thanks so much, Here is one more of our Loving SMACked. You can see how deeply in love they are with one another:)

Here is one more of our Loving SMACked. You can see how deeply in love they are with one another:)

Linda! *tackles* I'm so jealous of you right now... your artwork is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the text and what it says... I wish I had your talent! Maybe then I could contribute to the SMACK fanart supply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back