Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, good luck for your final Debbie, I hope it goes well for you!! *Hugs*

Oh AnJ, what was the plan from the last thread. :p I wasn't around back then, so you'll have to let me in on the secret... Pwetty pwease? :angel:

Haha, my part time job in a hospital, tonight I was at work, I swear, everytime I seen one of the nurses it made me think of nurse Stella... Then I was launched into a day dream... :lol: Not that I minded of course, Smac day dreams are always welcome. ;)

Good luck on your final Debbie! *hugs too* By the way, I just realized that you're taking my university major!

:lol: You love Canada too Debbie? I'm heading off to there on Tuesday. :D I'm rather excited. Going to Toronto and Niagara Falls, it'll be my third time over there. Can't wait.

You're coming to Toronto? Awesome, I bid you welcome to my hometown! Be sure to drop by the CN Tower... they're showcasing a new glass elevator. Scary! By the way, I don't blame you for having SMACK daydreams on the job... SMACK tends to have that kind of effect on us. Last time, we were all obsessing over Mini Mac and penguins!

Smac day dreams are always welcome. ;)

I know what you mean. Lately, I've been dreaming in drabbles and I'm getting some ideas for the penguin case.

:lol: You love Canada too Debbie? I'm heading off to there on Tuesday. :D I'm rather excited. Going to Toronto and Niagara Falls, it'll be my third time over there. Can't wait.

You're coming to Toronto? Awesome, I bid you welcome to my hometown! Be sure to drop by the CN Tower... they're showcasing a new glass elevator. Scary! By the way, I don't blame you for having SMACK daydreams on the job... SMACK tends to have that kind of effect on us. Last time, we were all obsessing over Mini Mac and penguins!
Thank you very much, yup, the CN tower is on the agenda, I'm really looking forward to it. Where else do you recommend a visit to? (It's been 8 years since I was last over... Gosh I was 9... Seems so long ago...) :lol: Yup, Mac and Stella really do have that effect on me... Aww well, can't say it bothers me, quite the contrary actually. ;)

Smac day dreams are always welcome. ;)

I know what you mean. Lately, I've been dreaming in drabbles and I'm getting some ideas for the penguin case.
Oh awesome, can't wait to read it, when you get it all written down... :lol: I snagged a banner from AnJ, hehe, I hope she won't mind, but I seen it and it sent my mind to the gutter. :devil: Hehe...

Cool, wish me luck! *crosses fingers* It might take a while though because I'm collaborating with people from another thread on a fic about the annual sexiest CSIs calender. Sound familiar? I'm thinking of doing a SMACK version after I'm done... what do you think?

Thank you very much, yup, the CN tower is on the agenda, I'm really looking forward to it. Where else do you recommend a visit to?

Hmm, I'd say you visit downtown first... the Hard Rock Cafe is a good place to start. Oh, and you can take the ferry to the Toronto islands... they have a great view of the city. You should go and check out the CNE... they have summer long carnivals and concerts there. Too bad you're not coming in August, then you'd be able to see Caribana. It's basically this huge colourful festive parade celebrating Carribean music and dance.

I snagged a banner from AnJ, hehe, I hope she won't mind, but I seen it and it sent my mind to the gutter. :devil:

*whistles* Nice banner! AnJ did a great job on it. I'd snag one for myself, but I stand by my statement signature... because, come on, what's sexier than a man protecting children?

Cool, wish me luck! *crosses fingers* It might take a while though because I'm collaborating with people from another thread on a fic about the annual sexiest CSIs calender. Sound familiar? I'm thinking of doing a SMACK version after I'm done... what do you think?
Oh wow, now that I cannot wait to read, they both sound awesome, great subject for a fic. Hehe, I think it's going to be a lot of fun you ladies to write. :D

Thank you very much, yup, the CN tower is on the agenda, I'm really looking forward to it. Where else do you recommend a visit to?

Hmm, I'd say you visit downtown first... the Hard Rock Cafe is a good place to start. Oh, and you can take the ferry to the Toronto islands... they have a great view of the city. You should go and check out the CNE... they have summer long carnivals and concerts there. Too bad you're not coming in August, then you'd be able to see Caribana. It's basically this huge colourful festive parade celebrating Carribean music and dance.
Oh we went to the Hard Rock cafe last time, I'm really looking forward to it. Oh by the way, do you have a Planet Hollywood in Toron'o? Oh wow, that sounds awesome, thanks for the tips, I'll pass them on to my parents. ;) I know we're going to Canada' Wonderland, I'm really excited about that. :D

I snagged a banner from AnJ, hehe, I hope she won't mind, but I seen it and it sent my mind to the gutter. :devil:

*whistles* Nice banner! AnJ did a great job on it. I'd snag one for myself, but I stand by my statement signature... because, come on, what's sexier than a man protecting children?
Hehe, I agree, that is very sexy, except, I'm not a Horatio fan. ;) Hehe, I'll change it to Mac/Danny/Flack... Actually Adam, and then I'll be happy... :lol:

I'm hoping it'll be good... now I just have to come up with some ideas for Mac's photoshoot. I dunno, maybe I ought to use a James Bond theme. I can see him saying, "Taylor... Mac Taylor." Or would you guys prefer something sexier?

Oh by the way, do you have a Planet Hollywood in Toron'o?

That's in Niagra... by the way, have fun at Canada's Wonderland!

Hehe, I'll change it to Mac/Danny/Flack... Actually Adam, and then I'll be happy... :lol:

Oh, I would love to see Adam with a baby in his arms, preferably a niece or nephew! It'd be damn sexy... I'm pretty sure he'd be talking to the kid how uncle Adam gets to fight crime everyday.

Steph Glad you like my banner! Aren't they HAWT!:drool: and Debbie I'm also crossing my fingers for you final:bolian:
I'm hoping it'll be good... now I just have to come up with some ideas for Mac's photoshoot. I dunno, maybe I ought to use a James Bond theme. I can see him saying, "Taylor... Mac Taylor." Or would you guys prefer something sexier?
I'm sure I'll love your fic! And that idea sounds simply awesome!! It makes me a little bit angry because TPTB sent FLACk and Stella to that 007-party and not MAC and Stella:scream::scream: I would have loooooved that scene:).So I think that theme is perfect:thumbsup:because that would be a kind of compensation for our lost scene:p

Ok Steph...as far I can remember our idea looked like that: Ähem...:devil: We wanted to get Mac and Stel together in Mac's office so that:censored:. But then we realized that the walls were out of glass and that you could look through them. After that some one remembered a Miami eppie where they used some kind of special glass that turns black or whatever when you lock the the door. So that would've been perfect:devil:. Our next plan was that some of us dress up up as repairwomen so that we can install the new windows...(Danny had destroyed the old ones with his i-pod *3x02)...so that wa our plan:lol::lol::lol:.

I swear, everytime I seen one of the nurses it made me think of nurse Stella... Then I was launched into a day dream... :lol: Not that I minded of course, Smac day dreams are always welcome. ;)
Ha that's so cool:guffaw: The same thing happened to me when I visited the zoo and saw the penguins few weeks ago:lol:.
___
as I'm just re-watching several eppies fro season 4 I recognized something. ( well I recognized it before but I've never really thought of it).They made a new opening clip,didn't they!? So...and who's in the beginning ??Mac and Stel. Booom tptb have been planning something with them since that.!!

xxxAnj

*popps off to continue watching TAXI*

Last edited:
Steph Glad you like my banner! Aren't they HAWT!:drool:

Ok Steph...as far I can remember our idea looked like that: Ähem...:devil: We wanted to get Mac and Stel together in Mac's office so that:censored:. But then we realized that the walls were out of glass and that you could look through them. After that some one remembered a Miami eppie where they used some kind of special glass that turns black or whatever when you lock the the door. So that would've been perfect:devil:. Our next plan was that some of us dress up up as repairwomen so that we can install the new windows...(Danny had destroyed the old ones with his i-pod *3x02)...so that wa our plan:lol::lol::lol:.
Oh now me likes this idea very much... :lol: I seen the ep when Danny broke the glass with the iPod... Hmmm... I think I'll join you when dressing us as repair women... :lol: Well atleast we have over come the idea of glass windows, but you know for the meantime, he could just get some blinds in his office, they do the same job... Although if they were down all the time, people might start to get suspicious... :lol:

ohhh that idea:D that idea is just :devil::D
as I'm just re-watching several eppies fro season 4 I recognized something. ( well I recognized it before but I've never really thought of it).They made a new opening clip,didn't they!? So...and who's in the beginning ??Mac and Stel. Booom tptb have been planning something with them since that.!!
hmm maybe TPTB are planning something but they're just give us small hints;):p

ohhh that idea:D that idea is just :devil::D
hmm maybe TPTB are planning something but they're just give us small hints;):p
Oh now, I really hope you're right.... :lol: Maybe they are trying to see just how good our CSI skills are... They are testing us to see how long it takes us to notice that they have put them together... :lol: *Fingers crossed* Well, here's hoping... ;)

I hope...I really hope TPTB are planning something!!
Although if they were down all the time, people might start to get suspicious... :lol:
Oh that's right!! But aren't they always suspicious??? Just like us?:lol: ok I think we have to give them some stuff to do like cleaning the glass walls of the NYPD headquarter or so that might take a while :D.

So I just finished watchinf Taxi and I'm still in my own smacked world:D.:lol: Aaaand I was busy and recognized few details...Let's start with the scene when Mac and Stel arrived at the scene..the looked so familiar and I'm sure they just came from Mac's apartment:lol:.And Stel's mien after Flack had told Mac what he had seen:guffaw:priceless. They were invstigating the victim and talking when suddenly Quinn appeared out of nowhere *grrr* I was so anfry with her! They both were really pissed off when Quinn came and interrupeted them. Ähem...and the scene with mac, Sid and Quinnn in the autopsie made me really upset!! But then everything was frogotten when I saw the scene in the conference room:drool: They really acte as real cuple!! I swear!! It seemed a little bit as if they only talked about the cabbie-killer because they had to! I'm sure they wanted to talk about something else or do something else (ha they listened to our plan:devil:) and when Jordan came in (aww I was so angry with her!!) they were also... hmmm let's say they weren't happy at all:scream:. aww then RamboStella appeared!! '....or was it just easier to come here and accusing us???':p Oh and Quinn was so annoying when she asked him about Reed!! she's too curious only Mac and Stel are supposed to know it!!! I can't really describe Stel's reaction after that...she was kind of sad and angry att the same time.:( ( something else the cabbie-killer was clled Jimmy/James! Gary's evil character in Ransom was also called like that). aww I loved that scene when Stel tried to convince mac that there was nothinghe could've done to keep Reed away from the Cabbie-Killer:eek:and again Quinn interrupted them *grr*:scream:.And they were using the same car...:p Oh and that conversation between Stel and Jordan..stel gave her best that Jordan doesn't come behind their little secret:devil: and also the best to protect Mac! 'We all can begin to heal, now' yeah also their relationship...I hope Quinn and Jordan won't come again :D.

xxxAnj

Hey I am new too this shipper thread I am usually on the E/C shipper thread. Anyone got any spoilers about Mac&Stella getting together this season?

Well atleast we have over come the idea of glass windows, but you know for the meantime, he could just get some blinds in his office, they do the same job... Although if they were down all the time, people might start to get suspicious... :lol:
Steph--- Yup the blinds would be perfect while the special glass walls gett's fixed:D
Oh now, I really hope you're right.... :lol: Maybe they are trying to see just how good our CSI skills are... They are testing us to see how long it takes us to notice that they have put them together... :lol: *Fingers crossed* Well, here's hoping... ;)
Yup maybe they're just testing our CSI skills to se if we notice those small Hints and the flirting,secret smiles,stolen touches between Mac And Stella;):D
They really acte as real cuple!! I swear!! It seemed a little bit as if they only talked about the cabbie-killer because they had to! I'm sure they wanted to talk about something else or do something else (ha they listened to our plan:devil:)
AnJ, yup they acted like a real cute cuple.. and im sure they were thinking about doing somethin else:devil: and one question do stella carry her cuffs every were she goes???:D

Hi delko2calleigh welcome to the thread:)

Welcome to the thread delko2calleigh... nice to see new faces here!

Oh yeah! *smacks herself on the forehead* How could I forget that? It was gio's plan at the beginning and then I threw in the ideas you mentioned AnJ... anyways, good to see it alive and kicking! Hmm, maybe we can send in Steph as the repair woman. Wait, you'll need a partner... it usually takes two in this kind of operation. How 'bout gio? You two would make a great team. Okay what else am I missing? Oh right... AnJ! We're gonna need someone on the inside to keep watch. We wouldn't want to have Mac or Stella surprise us unexpectedly. Any ideas on how we're gonna get you in? Maybe you can be an intern at the lab or something like that...

GIO!!!! What are you thinking about???:devil: I don't know if she takes her cuffs everywhere! And to be honest! I don't want to know it!:lol:
We're gonna need someone on the inside to keep watch. We wouldn't want to have Mac or Stella surprise us unexpectedly. Any ideas on how we're gonna get you in? Maybe you can be an intern at the lab or something like that...
I don't think we'll need some one to keep watch...because Steph and gio would be there totally legal because you know...Danny had broken the glass before and it HAS to be replaced:D. Hmm the only thing we should worry about is...that we need the team to call our company and not an other one in NY.Hmm I think we have to knock the other team out when they arrive at the'scene' and then Steph and gio are able to go in and install the glass and the CAMERAS:devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back