• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, Linda, that is so cute, you know I always love your stuff. The text and the pics on it are so fitting, gosh, it just looks great, really well done. :D Can't wait to see more from you. :D

Steph, I'm watching reruns as well. (well Reruns inside my tapes anyway :D)

I LOVED Consequences too. But you forogt the first scene in the bar. It looked like a date :D Stella was so gorgeous :D Pity it was just because she was afraid.....but still...he was there for her..as usual :D And he ran to her inmediately she called (despite of he was sleeping with P. )

Debbie :D

I LOVED Consequences too. But you forogt the first scene in the bar. It looked like a date :D Stella was so gorgeous :D Pity it was just because she was afraid.....but still...he was there for her..as usual :D And he ran to her inmediately she called (despite of he was sleeping with P. )
Oh you're right, I did forget that scene, it was very cute... Gosh, they Smacked scenes in the ep were great, even if there only was 2, they were 2 great ones... <3 what other eps are good for Mac and Stella scenes, seasons 3 and 4 are currently being re-ran here (well I know the good season 4 eps), but what about season 3?

Even if he thought she was Claire, it was still cute, cause he thought she was married to Mac... If only... *Day dreams*
Stella just fits to be Mac's wife, 'cause they are soo cute and perfect to each other and they sometime act like a married couple:D
us SMACKers know better. *pokes TPTB* Am I right? *random thought alert* I really oughta stop poking these guys... it never gets results!
yup Karu we SMACKer's know better:D and about the poking, you just watch out 'cause you never know if they'll poke you back:lol:

MacsLovlyAngl--- WoW nice and cute pic and the text soo cute:)
And he ran to her inmediately she called (despite of he was sleeping with P. )
Of course Debbie, Mac's Love for Stella is much stronger than his Love to P...:D:p

Even if he thought she was Claire, it was still cute, cause he thought she was married to Mac... If only... *Day dreams*
Stella just fits to be Mac's wife, 'cause they are soo cute and perfect to each other and they sometime act like a married couple:D
Oh I agree, I love all their scenes when they seem like a married couple, it's just so cute. <3 Oh and I also agree that they are perfect for eachother.... <3

And he ran to her inmediately she called (despite of he was sleeping with P. )
Of course Debbie, Mac's Love for Stella is much stronger than his Love to P...:D:p
Oh yeah, of course his love for Stella is more than that for P... Stella and him are destined to be together... <3

Oh I just wanna say bye to you all, I'm not sure if I'll be on later, but I'm going off to Canada tommorow for 2 and a half weeks, and I'll probably not be able to get online. I'll miss you all, and miss the Smacked thread. *Big hugs*

Steph--> we are going to miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun, rest and enjoy my beautiful Canada (and if you find Roy Dupuis, sent him to me via FedEx:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Come back here, we are going to wait for you, dear!

Gio---> We know now he loves her much he did to P.:scream: :D I'll be forever amaze how Reed thought Stella was his mum when Mac had spent nights with P.:scream: I mean he sould have seen her but still he thoghut his mother was Stella. I LOVE THAT KID!:lol:

I have been watching reruns as i said before. In "American Dreamers" Mac wasn't capable of joking. Actually Stella remarked him "Hey, it's funny"

Episodes later he made jokes to her!!!!!!! SHE SAVED HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!! (I won't never be tire of saying this)

ps: Linda--> I borrowed your beautiful avvie. I hope you don't mind. It's too beautiful to let it useless :D

Steph: Have a safe trip. And welcome to Canada, my home.:)

Linda--> I borrowed your beautiful avvie. I hope you don't mind. It's too beautiful to let it useless :D

Of course not, it's one of my fav's. Just wait till you see my new ones. Just as sensual and very sexy. You can't help but feel the sensuality between these two. Such love, undenied for so long, when they do come together,:devil: I think we will all need new TV's:lol:

I trust you my dear! and thank you!
You must warn us if your next avvies are going to be so sexy (we will need an extra heart to resist The Smacked feeling:drool:
BTW i have read one of you FF. Now i'm trying to finish Natty's story as well because it's a promise. :D and later i'll write you my review!:thumbsup:

Canada???? I knew it! i knew! i knew! I can feel Canadians thousand miles away from me!:) They tought me everything how to be part of Internet and they learnt me how increadible generous you are! (it's the pure thruth)

Steph--> maybe you won't read it but i LOVE your avvie as well:drool:

Okay, it's not fair. Everyone has amazing avies but me. *pouts* Hey, I'll survive.

Okay, so there these reeeeeeaaaaaally cute shoes at Target and I totally could have bought them but there were none in my size (of course) but then a thought came to my head. That whole shelf behind this one, is full of shoes Stella would wear. Hmmmm *ponder, ponder, ponder* if she and Mac got together, would she go shopping by herself, or would she drag him along with her? :lol:

Stella: um,... can hand me those again?

Mac: *totally worn out* Which ones?

Stella: The first pair.

Mac: The first pair you tried on when you got here? The first pair of red high heels or black boots or the first pair of this type of shoe or the first pair that you tried on this aisle? Or the first pair of the brown kind that you said would work in snow but would definitely cause blisters in temperature above 85 degrees.

Stella: :wtf:

Mac: Honey. You've tried on 57 pairs of shoes. You've gotta be a bit more specific at this point.

Fangirls: :lol::lol::lol::guffaw:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Vave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssss! i think she would snag him along with her. Actually i have the feeling once they become a couple they will act as Siamese Twins:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
That's why i want to know more about them outside the office. I was wondering what kind of things they would do (beyond the obvious ones:lol: ) Game boards? Chess? Shopping sessions? Cinema? Awwwww it sounds so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Debbie:drool:

Oh I agree, I love all their scenes when they seem like a married couple, it's just so cute
yeah i know they are soo cute when they act like a married couple:)

Steph---- hope you'll have a great trip to Canada, we'll miss you..
Gio---> We know now he loves her much he did to P.:scream: :D I'll be forever amaze how Reed thought Stella was his mum when Mac had spent nights with P.:scream: I mean he sould have seen her but still he thoghut his mother was Stella. I LOVE THAT KID!:lol:
Debbie---- I really Love That Kid too:D 'cause he thought Stella was his mum:D that soo cute!..:D

Vave--- :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Now that you've mention it i can soo picture it:guffaw::guffaw:and i think Stella would drag Mac with her:lol:
That's why i want to know more about them outside the office. I was wondering what kind of things they would do (beyond the obvious ones:lol: ) Game boards? Chess? Shopping sessions? Cinema? Awwwww it sounds so perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
ummm what they do outside the office?? What you mention Debbie:) is not what i were thinking:devil::devil::D i can just think of something that contain a bed,silk ties and oliven oil:devil::devil::lol:

Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I meant something BESIDES it!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But i guess the passion will take all their free time and they will be in bed 24/7 if it is possible:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I was thinking something sweet... Mac reading poetry with Stella in her arms both in a long sofa
Or Stella caressing his face (same sofa and same position:lol:)
Or Stella cooking Greek dinner for him (she knows the best way to get his heart is getting his stomach too:rommie:
Or Sweet talking nose to nose (same sofa, same position as always:drool:

And at the end a sweet passionate scene on a chair or in the shower:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (I must remeber this is a family thread. I can't go further:guffaw:

Possibilities are so AMAZING!

isn't Season 9 yet?????????????????

Originally posted by Debbie
Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::g uffaw::guffaw: I meant something BESIDES it!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But i guess the passion will take all their free time and they will be in bed 24/7 if it is possible:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I was thinking something sweet... Mac reading poetry with Stella in her arms both in a long sofa
Or Stella caressing his face (same sofa and same position:lol:)
Or Stella cooking Greek dinner for him (she knows the best way to get his heart is getting his stomach too:rommie:
Or Sweet talking nose to nose (same sofa, same position as always:drool:
And at the end a sweet passionate scene on a chair or in the shower:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::d rool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Debbie---- what? i said i couldn't think of anything else:lol::lol: oh yeah their passion is soo strong that it take all their free time:D:lol:
I know what you mean;) i just can't think of anything:lol:

Okay girls...Stella asked me for your help.;)

We all need to get into the Super Summer Showdown and save Mac.

everyone is stealing her mans points.

You go in, copy the post, and steal a point away from someone else, and then you give it to Mac.

Hurry Girls, we can't let Stella's man get eliminated:)

it affects us a big deal, Gio :D

Another sweet moments would be they were both skating on ice in Central Park holdings hands. wouldn't it be perfect? :D
or what if they see a pregnant woman and Stella goes emotional???? A Smacked baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drooling! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back