• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well of course we got Nurse Stella, she takes care of Mac when he's hurted/wounded and then we have Rambo Stella to chase away other women's when they try to flirt with Mac:D:p

*makes faces at Quinn and Jordan* Now you see, that's why Stella is the only woman for Mac! Oh and by the way, you both owe me ten dollars... *replays video of them placing bets* so pay up! *does happy dance*

Steph--> if you don't to wait i can send you the links to the clips in youtube (last 6 eppies) :D Unfortunately it's not allowed to post them inside a thread :(

regarding your questions, check
Can you hear me now, Time's up, One wedding and a funeral and Things about Heroes :D (besides Down teh rabbit hole of course :D )
Aww, that would be awesome, you could PM, or add me on msn... Whatever you feel like. :D *More hugs* :D Oh and thanks for the info on the eps, I'll keep them in mind when I'm watching. :D I love One Wedding and a Funeral.

where are you from, Steph? This thread is truly international! :D (I know it. 97% of us are overseas fans)
I'm an overseas fan too, I'm from Northern Ireland.

Oh and Debbie, congrats on being promoted to a Lab Tech. ;)

Hey Steph! it's done! Check your PM :D I owe you 4.15 (tomorrow i'll find it for you) :D

It's great because in this way we can watch the same eppies in any place around the world :D
Ireland!!! Sweet Ireland!!!!! I love Ireland as much I love Canada :D Pity i didn't know you before. We could have celebrated a great Smacked St Patrick's Day :D

After all Mac went out with Stella and the rest of the team in American Dreamers to drink an Irish coffee :D

Debbie :D

Ireland and South America?? Truly there is a global love for Smack fans! :D

Deb, what would entail a Smack St. Patrick's Day? :lol: Seeing them drinking all that green beer? Getting lucky with the four leaf clover? (is that what they are called? :p) And I call myself Irish-American...*sigh*

Oh and Deb congrats on the promotion! I think I am near my own promotion! :D

LOL, Meg. We could have created a way. Much creative talent inside this thread :D

That reminds me something MacsLady said: we know such a little of Mac's family. It would be great if Mac's dad comes to visit him and meet Stell

it would be amazing :D The future father-in law and future daughter-in-law's encounter :D

would he like Stella? woudl he want Mac marry again?

That would be sooooooo interesting!

:lol: You love Canada too Debbie? I'm heading off to there on Tuesday. :D I'm rather excited. Going to Toronto and Niagara Falls, it'll be my third time over there. Can't wait. ;) We'll have to wait until next St Pat's day to do that... But it'll be fun, you never know, Mac and Stella could be together by then... ;) Well here's hoping... :lol:

Like you ladies, I'd love for us to find out more about Mac's family, I'm sure they'd love Stella, I mean, what's not to love, she's sweet, kind, gorgeous, smart and funny... Plus, she's Mac's perfect match... Well in my opinion anyhoo. ;)

:lol: Meg, yup, it's a 4 leafed clover, that's thought of as being lucky... :lol: Maybe I could pass some of the "luck of the Irish" onto Mac, and he could, 'get lucky' with Stella on St Pat's day... :lol:

ETA: Sorry, where are my manners!? I never thanked Debbie for the links. Thanks Hun. *Hugs*

Adorable Crazy, I think this is the first time I've seen you on the Mac/Stella thread. :lol:

Ghawazee, those pictures of Gary/Mac in the shower are... :drool: << that's all I can say about them is just ... :drool: And add Melina/Stella into that shower and you have one HOT HOT HOT (too hot for TV ;) ) scene. :evil:

Okay So I have a question to all my SMACked friends...

I'm writing a SMACked fic (big surprise :rolleyes: ) and I was wondering some stuff about Mac and Claire.
- how long were they married?
-How did Mac/Stella/Claire meet? Were they all friends?
And...
Would Mac be held back by Claire? I mean, is the reason he's not pursuing Stella is that he's afraid of somehow hurting or betraying Claire?
Was that ever brought up at all between Mac and Stella?

Steph--> You're welcome , dear! :D I must confess i became a Canada fan after La Femme Nikita which was filmed in Toronto :D but Roy Dupuis and Peter Lenkov are from Quebec (I have a thing for the French side :D ) Enjoy your time there! :D
And yep, maybe we will have to wait until next St Pat's day...or maybe until next glaciation:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (These writers.....:rolleyes:)

Heather!!!!! so nice to see you!!!!!! I must confess some of those pics came from tv.com forum but i don't remember who posted. Of course, they are not mine but How much i would have enjoyed being the photographer:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gary is soooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!:alienblush: :lol: :lol:

Regarding your questions:

We don't know much details about his marriage. He was already a cop in NY but that's not much :confused: He asked her to marry him at the top of a Building in NYC. That's all
And I have the feeling Stella only knew Claire's name. She said she remembered how excited he looked always back in Claire's time (in S1 when Stell asked him to take off his wedding ring)
According to some Maths we have made weeks before, Stella could have joined the team in 2001. So she lived his mourning process.
BUt Stella also mentioned at the end of Recycling they (Mac and Stell) got used to hang out to eat something (I hope i'm using the right verb in English)
Considering since Claire's death he didn't want to go out with nobody (American Dreamers) so it's telling me Mac and Stella met before Claire or went out to eat something after that (which it woudl be wrong according to American Dreamers)

So i would like a little of reasonable thoughts to understand this Russian salad:lol:

SCHOOL'S OUT (I'm being crazy)
Wah we're getting international...all people here in Germany who are watching CSI:NY have something for Mac and Stella...yeah I affected them:lol:
And Debbie congrats on the promotion (yay I'm close to being Police officer:D) and thank you so much for the pics...I have to create something out of them!! a future sig for example???
ähem gio, my smacked twin...you got right to the point with your Stella theory!!!
As school's out I'll be able to check all the eppies (thank god for the internet) and then I'll make my personal smacked recap on them :D. aww I'm looking so forward to admissions:eek: 'Who discovered the body:lol: Yeah Flack's a smart guy :D.
xxxAnj

That reminds me something MacsLady said: we know such a little of Mac's family. It would be great if Mac's dad comes to visit him and meet Stell
About Mac's dad... i quote for wikipedia..(it's sad:()
Mac's father died of small-cell lung cancer and spent the last eight months of his life in bed on a feeding tube. As a result, Mac has come to believe strongly in a person’s right to a dignified death. However, when his father begged him to pull the plug, Mac couldn’t do it (episode 309, "And Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael").
Gio--> Check the last 5. It's a pity not to watch Hostage,, and Personal Foul LOL!
i got to see those two to:D can't miss those eppys Debbie:D:p
ähem gio, my smacked twin...you got right to the point with your Stella theory!!!
:D AnJ my smacked twin:D i like to say things straight out:lol: something Mac should try:D;)
Wah we're getting international...
Well here in Norway i try to affect people to become SMACKer's:D soo far i've manage to affect one and it's my friend :lol::D

Unfortunately none of my friends watch NY, so I can't infect them to become Mac/Stella fans, without making them watch the show first... :p They all watch Vegas, but NY is better. :D

Yay!! I'm happy for you AnJ, isn't it awesome when school ends? I finished half way through June, cause after our exams we don't have to go back, it's such a great feeling, since then, I've pretty much sat around and watched CSI re-runs... :lol:

Adorable Crazy, I think this is the first time I've seen you on the Mac/Stella thread. :lol:
Hey Heather, I've just recently become and Mac and Stella obsessor, so I think you'll be seeing a lot more of me in here. :lol:

So as we decided to recap some eppies I re-watched personal foul today:D and I recognized some little hints (ok they're really tiny).
So first we have the Mac's talk to Jordan (grr I could've really smacked her head). and Mac was really repellent against her..yeah I'm sure she was upsetting him and he wanted to be with stel (positive thinking here:lol:).Aww that scene in Mac's office omg I totally loved it how she sat there on his his table and talked to him...and she was so sad when Sheldon called her to an field trip :D I'm sure she wanted to stay with Mac (oh makes me think of our plan in the last thread:devil:). And then there wa that smile when she showed him that magnet. Oh oh...'Need me?' -'Yes'...he definitively needs her :D and then after that ...hoe she gave her best to convince Mac that they'll get that Cabbie-Killer:drool: I'm sure she knew that he was going to listen to her! Haha he was so confused when he realized what he told her somne time before (can't quote it) his mien..priceless...the scene where they sat together on his sofa was so emotional! and so well played...I could really feel that energy between them (ok now I'm going over the top:D). I'm sure there was more to realize but my pc crashed down during the last 10 minutes *grrr*.
Hmmm I'm wondering wich eppie I'll watch next? I think it's time to watch Taxi for the third time:D.

xxxAnj

ps: what about our idea from the last thread....you know what I mean:devil:
pps:Wahh I've been promoted:)*does a happy dance*

Hey Gals!!!!!!:D

-->Anj!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Holidays are always welcome (my break time period starts this Saturday :D

I have been thinking about something you said. You mentioned that scne where Stella and Mac were together in the conference room when the phone rang and it was Sheldon :D

Mac left her alone. So my Smacked neurons have worked overtime :D I said: under normal circumstances he would have stayed (but in a corner in silence waiting)

BUT (always there is a BUT i told you before! :D ) he gave her PRIVACY to get her phone call..... Privacy he can give her if he is used to it....inside his apartment! :D

Talking about Hawkes...love him too :D In special the reference to the argentine parrots.:lol::lol::lol: That's me! :lol:

ps: Tomorrow i have my Psychology Final. And I will be so happy when i ends it! Because i'll run from there to here

Nice to see the SMACKED love is still strong in our thread! Excellent stuff. This summer has just been a barrage of smacked dreams for me, weird....

I WANT SEASON 5! Does anyone know when it'll start again?

on the Tv here they re-runs of S3 and in the middel of one of the eppy the Tv cut out. But that i were soo happy for 'cause it was a scene between Mac And P:scream:..
(oh makes me think of our plan in the last thread:devil:).
AnJ can you give me a hint about what that plan were?? 'cause i got the Nurse stella and Mac on my mind:lol: it sees like i can't get that idea out of my mind:lol:
the scene where they sat together on his sofa was so emotional! and so well played
that scene is soo sweet and i really like that scene..:)
congrats about the promoting AnJ!!:D
Privacy he can give her if he is used to it....inside his apartment! :D
your onto someting here Debbie;)
ps: Tomorrow i have my Psychology Final.
Good luck on the Psychology Final Tomorrow Debbie!!:)
Requinox--- I think it starts 24 September 2008 or some time in September:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back