Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

ohh yeah mac's place is much better than a hotel room, 'cause in Mac's place Stella could peek on Mac when he's done with his shower:devil::devil::D And YES something is changing between them!!:D
    OOHH i would have loooved a Mac- and Stella- centric eppy:D something that contain a bedroom and silk ties??:devil::devil:;)
    and by the way AnJ nice little Scenario:)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph-->
    LOL!!!! Poor Adam!!!! he always puts his foot on his mouth when Mac is around LOLOL! (it reminds me my boss and I at the hospital:scream::scream: )
    Another priceless moment form that scene are Stella's words to Mac:

Stella: You have no game whatsoever.
    Mac: Look, I don't need a backseat avatar

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

BTW: let me congratulate you for your beautiful avatar :D

Gio--> It's totally necessary she stays at his home. Now he will be shaken and beaten (poor Mac. I'd love to be his Nurse too-I envie Stella:guffaw: ) I wonder if she will cook for him. We know both like cannoli. And Mac loves the oatmeal cooked in the fashionable way. I'm pretty sure she will please him :drool:

Jenn--> I'm so happy you could finally watch it my dear!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Yeap, it was a surprise how at ease Stella was with the RHL. The problem was when Donnie started joking about the nature of the relationship and Stella was sooooooooooooooo upset LOL! I also love when he received the phone call (Hey Mac, change your ringtone. It's creepy:alienblush: ) he said: "Stella, you with me" I said yesssssssssssssssssssssss :drool: LOL. And how beautiful she was with her tied hair (because she was with Mac??) :eek:
    And of course they were in the conference room together (Stella was sat on the chair meanwhile Mac was sat on the table. Another copycat scene from "Taxi" (but to the inverse :drool: )
    And of course i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd when he terminate forever with Quinn's dreams.
    The big question is: they don't work in the same lab. Mac finds her funny. Both are single but still he doesn't want to have nothing with her. Why????
    (because something is telling me his heart is already full :drool: :lol:​

Anj-->

It's so difficult to choose one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: I would have chosen the same one. Actually that scene made me cried the first time i watched it. But it was ruined a little its effect when he said 2 episodes later he bought a flight ticket to go after her. :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: I think that comment made to Don screwed up everything:klingon:​

So i choose Taxi and later Like water for Murder and then Hostage (Stella only smiled when she talked to him with the red phone :D ) Admissions (Loved the "who discovered the body" ) and finally Personal Foul because Mac was so sad and Stella supported him and she almost cried :D I have my own heart full of Smacked :D

ANd i'm with you Anj, I want a Mac-Stell centric episode (we deserve it :D )​

Gals, don't forget if you know or find a good song which reminds you Mac and Stella you can post it inside the Smacked Soundtrack thead (Lately only Anj and I are hard working there :D LOL

And for Stellarinas--> we are close to get our 1000 post. Post it there if you want and help us top find a new title thread :D

Also i send you thousand of hugs because i have The Microbiology final tomorrow and i won't be able to post later

Take care​

Debbie :D

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Woah Debbie I always know when to find you on:D and you too gio :D.
    And yes we need more smacked-soundtrack producers :D. you can be the co-executive ones:lol::lol:
    Debbie I totally agree with your statements ond 4x17. You are so right I recognized them, too. Aww no one could talk to me during 'Stel you are with me'!!!yeah Mac you told the thruth!!!!
    seconded!! :D he has to think sooo much of Stel and how wonderful it is that she's sharing ONE room with him...so there's no space to think of rhl...:thumbsup:
    Aww me too....*yes I know...*Thir smiles...just priceless...aww I can't even find words for that:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I thought I was the only one who realized that:lol::lol: all the others were standing but Stel...well she has 'special-rights' as his girlfriend!!!:D

*cough* GIO :guffaw:you and your naughty ideas..zzzz.:thumbsup:but I love them :D:devil:
    Just like BOOOM. Haha her face ... just soo priceless!! Yess you lost, too....

OMG we were again thinking the same things!! I totally agree 10000%!!
    Aww my heart was like *omgomg* when she talked on the red phone her smile was sooo beautiful..full of love an fear...aww I love her smiles:D:thumbsup:

And go to the stellarina soundtrack thread!! we need you *hugs you all and offers choco cookies*
    And Debbie have fun on you microbiology finale:thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!

xxxAnj

*gets out off her smacked world*

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think i can feel both of you too, ANj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D and thank you! :thumbsup:

Gals!!!!!!!!! Go to the spoiler thread. There are news. We will have more at the end of this week
    Ausiello (quoting Pam Veasey) will talk about a certain couple. But considering his words is Not what we expect :(

I'm sorry but i'm truly dissapointed :( (spoilers about the couple wasn't posted yet. Remember, later this week)

Debbie :(

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Well one thing Debbie, Stella are always beautiful and that's one of the reasons Mac is in love with her:D;)
    Debbie--- oh yeah she HAVE to stay with him now 'cause he's shaken and beaten and he might have trouble to sleep.. And that means Stella need too help Mac fall asleep:devil:;)
    OOOOhhh i looooveed that tooo:D i were jumping around and had a smile on my face the next day:D you're soo right Debbie his heart is already taken, 'cause Stella got it;):D
    :D After i started to read and write in the thread 'bout mac and stella, my imagination gone waaay up:lol:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:guffaw:*

That was so freakin' awesome when that happened! We finally got to eliminate Quinn as a love interest at that moment! I swear I wanted to take a picture... *rummages for camera*

Not it's not. I think we can ask for something like that. Hmm, I think something could be arranged though... *pokes TPTB* Hey, can we borrow Mac and Stella for a few days? We want to direct a steamy SMACK scene with them and we promise we'll have them back in one piece... though I can't guarantee that they'll stop jumping each other. I say you work with that! *has what-the-hell-did-I-write? expression on her face* Aw man, you're starting to corrupt me too gio!

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, AnJ, your little scenario was very cute... If only... I'm holding out hope for a scene like that... :lol: Oh and I totally agree, the breakup letter was one of the best bits, however, I loved the part after Stella read it even more, when she went to see his band, and he knew she was there for him... That was so sweet. <3

I agree Debbie, when Mac's around Adam always ends up messing up... But it's just so cute... Hehe, I love Adam, thanks for the nice comment about my icon by the way. :D Oh and good luck with your exam, I hope it goes well for you. *Hugs*

Oh now, Gio, I like the way you think. ;) Hehe you never know, she might even join him in the shower... Now that is something I'd love to see... *Goes off into a Smacked induced day dream* But I agree with you, something has changed between them, for the better of course. :D I have high hopes for season 5... Let's hope they aren't shattered.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

As i told to Anj, I feel when you are in the neibourghood :D

I wonder if the last scene in Veritas will give us some hope about them because Mac needs someone to take care of him. That will be sure (non spoilers. Just a general guessing .Ahem! :D)

At this point i really need something to cheer me up (lastest spoilers put me in bad mood i must confess)

Why is so difficult to writers and producers being a little generous to us????? We have waited so much. I don't mind any other couple now.

I want SMAC to happen!:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Sorry, i need another break to this break :D

Debbie (studying and enjoying breaking for Smacked comments) :D

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Yes, I know that Stella gives Mac a kiss. I saw that the first time. But he patted her on the shoulder, I don't know if he touched her hair. But hey I can dream.:p

How much longer must we wait for these two to step it up?!?!?!?! It's driving me bonkers. I'm surprised that my TV screen hasn't melted yet. And for that matter my computer screen. Save the SMackers, save the world. Seriously.

Writers. Just get these two together before you burn NYC down. Wait, wouldn't getting these two together make the temperature even higher? Wow. Poor mini-mac relatives.:p:(:lol:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ok Gals, you are fantastic. The perfect antidote for depression :D Hey i have to read again because i didn't update the page i i couldn't read Anj's story before

If you write this one NOW what will happen in the future??????????????? :D :D (lol, you are special Gio and Anj :D May i get you a new nickname? What about "The Twins" ( and a respectful silence after that :D ) The Smacked Twins! :D
    LOVE THE I love NY shirt. Makes me remember Kels. I miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph--> thank you, dear! :D I love Adam too. Actually that's the interesting part about the new spoilers :D

Karu--> At this point, we will need Anj and Gio and kels write the story and you the script if we want to get a BRILLANT Smacked scene :D

Vave--> We can dream *sigh. Actually we can dream Stella at the end changed her mind and finally said YES to the extra room offer :D

Debbie :D

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cool! Now we all just need to collaborate and figure out how the scene will play out. *points at Mac and Stella* I finally managed to get these two, but we've only got a week to do this thing. So we can come up with ideas in the mean time until Kels gets back. I can't think of anything good, but I do want there to be some classic bantering at the end of the scene. Anything else? I want to hear what you guys have to say too. After all, we need a lot of ideas for AnJ, gio and Kels to get started...

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Runs off to look at the spoilers*

Anyhoo, back to Smac... When did Stella kiss Mac... I wanna see this ep... I wish the writers would listen to us... Like I've said before, if they listened to what the viewers wanted... Everyone would be happy... We want Mac and Stella... Together... Please just listen to us this once... Hehe, they could start by Mac reminding Stella that the offer of his spare room still stands... This time however she would not turn him down... Or after a particularily hard case, they could have a chat and come to make their feelings for eachother known... Oh I wish... *Day-dreams*

13. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh those are lovely ideas A_C.

But they could also have a small blow up in the lab, and Stella gets the wind knocked out of her. Not hurt, just loses a bit of air. And Mac sees her, and starts CPR, and she slowly wakes, and thinks she is dreaming, and as Mac brings his lips down once more, she feel the heat, the fire, the sensual need to feed off him. Kissing passionately they both fall into it, and as they go deeper, you hear Stella whisper....."I've always loved you Mac, always".

Then he deeply kisses her again, not caring who is watching. For they are so in love, and the passion is so passed the lines of heaven, that no one can interrupt them:)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Karu-->I was wondering the kind of ideas girls would bring here :D I forgot to Vave!!!!!!! She is part of the team :D

Steph--> you mentioned his spare room. Several crazy people :D here are convinced She DID accept that offer even when at the beginning she said "No"

I don't know. I think are the hints of later episodes. They look "too familiar" with each other (Do you remember Taxi in that scene where they are talking in Mac's office and Stell is sat on his desk when Jordan interrupts them? THAT's was unique :D

Linda---> OH MY GOD! OH-MY-GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need all links to your fanfiction (you told me about the poems but pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me you wrote fics)

Hugs to everyone my beloved people

Debbie :D (I almost finish. And I'm in my Third break :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*faints* Good lord those are some hot and steamy scenarios that I am reading about!

I just love how comfortable they are with each other, just makes me think of when they finally do get together (and Deb I am on it with Melina ;)) it will be so much hotter! I need these two to get together like RIGHT NOW! not to sound like an impatient fan girl :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.