Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I hear you. They have this aura that shines over them, protecting them, bringing them into eternal lovers flame. IT's a passion, a sensual desire, a special beautiful bond that can't be denied. Forever it is shown, through their honesty, their eyes, their endless need to look after and care for each other.

[​IMG]

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh now, Debbie, I like that scenario so much better than her not accepting it... Hmm... Let's start to think like the others. :D But yeah like you said, that scene was unique, it felt like they were more that just friends... *Thud* If that turns out to be true, I'll faint... :lol:

Don't worry Meg, I feel the same way, when it comes to Mac and Stella, they can't get together soon enough... :devil:

Oh my word Linda, I love your little scenarios and that poem... They are awesome. :D I'd love a link to your fics aswell pleaseee? :angel:

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Aww Debbie I'd really like to be a smacked twin:guffaw::guffaw:Ha makes me think of the 'flack...don flack' scene. :lol::lol: I simply love all your ideas:thumbsup:
    Oh there's again a scene for the ending of 'Veritas' in my head and it also needs to get out of it:

'Maaaaaac. I'm telling you for the 100th time!! Go to the hospital and get some rest!!! *her RamboStella look*
    'Stel ...and I'm telling you for the 200th time!! I won't go to that damn hospital...the doc gave me that weird bandage on my head..it's okay Stell..I'm a big boy and I can handle that!' (is that quote familiar to you^^)
    'Mac ! I can't accept that..what if anything gets worse..I don't want anything bad to happen to you anymore!!..I really worry about you...you went through soooo much...go to the hospital..and get checked!!'
    'Stel...*forces her to look into his eyes* I do not want to go to that hospital..because I want to stay with you...you were the only reason why I kept fighting and winning against Joe...Stel I want to stay with you and with no one else in a dark, cold hospital'
    'Aww Mac...why didn't you tell that ealier..??' *looks on the ground and starts crying* 'I'm so sorry for yelling at you'
    *pulls her in a deep hug* (--> The Ride-In)
    'You know what..Mac..I can come to your extra room and take care off you..as you personal nurse..Is that ok Taylor'
    * her wanna-play look*
    'You can come with until the end of the world...'

(you can think of the rest by yourself:D:devil:)

Seconded! I totally agree with you..I can't wait any longer!! I've been waiting since Sep. 24th 2004:lol:
    :guffaw::guffaw:eek:mg you had me in stitches:D:D. Yeah we really need them! but we have to write a screenplay for them (just as we wish)
    -I watched the very first steps of their relationship yesterday. (MIA/NYC nonstop, blink , creatures of the night) and I'm sure tptb actually plaaned to have the two as cuple becuase they were so often together..and in the scene where Stel appeared first in front of the ambulance. I was like 'omg they are so close..there's something going on'.
    and then 'Use your head not your heart' aww was mac stupid or so?? Stel wasn't even able to think because he was next to her . ähem!! and I'm also sure tptb actually planned that Mac is supposed to tell Stel about Claie in 'Blink' but I think that would have been to obvoius. :lol: waa there's been a special chemistry between them since day 1!!
    __Time for a smacked break :lol:

*following you and running away to read spoilers and watch TAXI again to see Quinn's mien*

xxxAnj

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  4. Stepherweps

I love love love it!! :D Fantastic job, and I very much like the idea of nurse Stella, especially Nurse Stella staying in Mac's apartment... *Starts to day dream again* Hehe, that was so cute. :D Like I said already, great job on the art aswell. :D Oh I seen one of your walls in the fan art thread, and I was wondering if you'd be able to PM me the pics you used... Melinda's wearing a pink shirt in them... Thanks.

Steph xxx

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Are you talking the wall where Mac's in it too, cause if that's the one, it's actually a wall I did.:)

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

She meant the one I did of Melina and I already PMed her:).
    Glad you liked it :D. Oh that idea is just...wow. I'm wondering who came up with it??
    I just watched Taxi again and I was like:drool: during the whole eppie. I loved those little scene especially the 'My- hand-is-too-small' one:rommie:. I could've done whatever with Quinn she was so annoying...she only enforced Mac's and Stell's worry for Reed:scream:.

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, thanks, :lol:

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

I don't think they would stop jumping each other either,especially after we're done with them:devil::D
    Steph i were thinking about stella joining mac in the shower..that i would have looved too see:D
    Steph , mac reminding stella that the extra room is still available and she turn it down, i will go and SMACK her in the back if her head:lol:

MacsLovlyAngl :eek::eek: Looved the scenario and the pic with the poem:D
    Debbie maybe stella just said no but just too guide us another way or jus too confuse us??:D
    Debbie,aww Smacked twins,i'd like too be one of the Smacked twins:D :guffaw:
    AnJ, i looved the scenario :D really liked it:D

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Linda! I didn't see your poem and picture the first time I came on! But bravo! Simply wonderful! *clap clap* :D

For once I hope the writers and producers listen to us because that would be awesome! Though I think the show will be somewhat crazy :lol: Though it would be my dream to see penguins running around and Stella and Mac trying to chase them. :guffaw: Where did those penguins go anyways???

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gals! you are really social! LOL! :D

Meg and Linda--> Pleas help us to convince writers and producers about that! Sometimes i feel i could strangle them:guffaw:

Steph--> it took me a long time to recover (i was lying on the floor after i fainted :guffaw:) when i noticed THAT scene from Taxi with Stella so familiar to Mac. It was thanks to Lilou's wonderful videoclip :bolian: (Lil is on holidays nowadays)

Anj--> why you are not writing yet?????????????????????????:lol: Nurse Stella, hey she is being so popular as our beloved Rambo Stella:lol:
    Loved Taxi!!! Actually it was so dificult to choose one eppy from S4 in another thread!

Gio--> The hints are the key!!!!!!! They tell us she said NO but how they reacted to each other on later episodes. They didn't look like just "friends" :D Hopefully writers will bring back those hints at some point of Season 5. Someone in another forum, writing a reviws about Hostage said: Is something going on between Mac and Stella? And she wasn't a Smacked so it's reliable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    To our Smacked Artists:
    Here you have interesting pics to play with. Hope you like them :lol:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/b9aa_1.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Impostorshower.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/thumb_CSINY102_204.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/thumb_CSINY102_205.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/thumb_CSINY102_202.jpg

Debbie :D

ps: Linda : I hope some day we will watch that scene from you wonderful manip on the screen :D

11. giovinazzo<3

you're not the only one Debbie:lol::guffaw:
    well of course we got Nurse Stella, she takes care of Mac when he's hurted/wounded and then we have Rambo Stella to chase away other women's when they try to flirt with Mac:D:p
    hmm i think i have to re-watch some eppys here:lol: ohh yeah something is going on with them:D you can see that;)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

OMG! you made it so, so simple GIo!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Check again Admission, Taxi, And Like Murder for Water. We are watching some eppies and it would be great if we can comment among all the Smacked family :D

Debbie :D

13. giovinazzo<3

what!:lol: it's true:D:lol: i don't think any woman wants to piss of Stella 'cause then Rambo Stella comes out, so Quinn and Jordan watch out:D:p
    Gonna Check out those eppys:D

14. Stepherweps

*Faints* Oh my word. Thanks for these pics Debbie, you deserve a massive hug for these. *Hugs* :lol: Can't wait to see what you guys come up with...

I only have up to episdoe 12 of season 4 on dvd, cause over here you can only buy the boxsets in half seasons (weird I know) and the 2nd half of the season isn't out until October... *Huffs* What eps within the first 12 have the best Smacked scenes? Well apart from Down The Rabbit Hole, I've watched it 3 times in 2 days... :lol:

Oh and thanks again for those gorgeous pics AnJella, Linda, would you be able to send me the ones from your wall too, just seen it, and they are so cute, it's the ones that have Mac in them too. ;) Thanks in advance. :D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph--> if you don't want to wait i can send you the links to the clips in youtube (last 6 eppies) :D Unfortunately it's not allowed to post them inside a thread :(

regarding your questions, check
    Can you hear me now, Time's up, One wedding and a funeral and Things about Heroes :D (besides Down the rabbit hole of course :D )

Now AXN is airing re runs of S4 so i will have a better idea of what eppies from the first part :D (i don't get the DVD's here :(

Gio--> Check the last 5. It's a pity not to watch Hostage,, and Personal Foul LOL!

Debbie :D (Season 4 is so perfect!)

ps: where are you from, Steph? This thread is truly international! :D (I know it. 97% of us are overseas fans)

ps2: I'm Lab Technician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.