Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacsLovlyAngl Love the manip and the dialogue:drool::thumbsup:
Just imagine Reed's face when he realizes that Mac and Stel ARE already a cuple and that all his efforts to set them up were worthless:lol:.
Hehe and the best would be if he had asked Flack for help because he coulndn't organize such a candle light dinner on his own...and then when the both realizes what they've done:D omg Flack's mien would be like :wtf::wtf::wtf:.:guffaw:
Oh I also love those hugs and kisses in the show..those little scenes mark my perfect eppie:D.That's why I love 'Til dead do we part' we have RamboStella AND a kiss :drool:. Did you kow that this wasn't actually planned?? Melina sadi it on an interview in the bonus stuff on the DVD :D
Errm stupid question: Does anyone know if Jordan and Quinn will be still there in season 5???

xxxAnj

GNRfan--> i love she kisses him all the time. But i have realized it's always her who kisses him. I'd like he would do the same for a change

My face would be -->:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :lol:

Linda--> loved the dialogue. Actually i think it would be the perfect way to find out they are secretly dating. Imagine this: we think they are going to share a coffe and suddenly they start kissing when they reach his apartment :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: My jaws will drop! I swear :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anj--> i knew Melina kissed him on her own :lol: (Gary's smile spoke volumes):lol: I think it's part of the ritual year after year.
The Smac stuff includes:
Kisses:drool:
Hugs:drool:
Some food:lol:

We have those three items in Right Next Door:eek::thumbsup: (Counting Coffee as food of course;)
OMG Season 4 was such a GREAT season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :drool:

Thanks for the manip and the dialogue Linda, such a cute little scenario. <3 If only we really got a scene like that, I think my jaw would drop and hit the floor... :lol: I'd love it though, like we all would in here. ;)

I watched "Can you hear me now?" and "The deep" last night, there are some cute little moments in those eps, I love how Stella can immediately tell there is something wrong with him, he told her he was jet lagged, but she immediately knew it was something more, it just shows how well they know eachother, that they can't hide anything, then he told her about the 333 calls, then throughout the rest of the ep, she was really sweet and tried to reassure him... I love cute little scenes like those... Heck, I loved season 4, lets hope for an even better season 5. <3

Awww yes Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Actually that would be a great subject to unfold next season. I mean, Stella always has been there for him (and viceversa) but what would happen if something hurts her somehow??? how would he react?????? I'm dying just for the idea :D (I'm Stellarina but i'd love one Stella-in-danger episode :D

And it is incredible how it was remarked along with Season 4 how well she knows him... That scene with the jet lag thing and later in Taxi when she told him how she imagined things went between Mac and Reed.

I'm very emotional every time i see those scenes

Also i was watching re runs and i made a comment about American Dreamers (1.03) Stell said she had read that book (a book found inside the vic's bag). Hours later she saw how he had got a new wdition of that same book.
She said he already knew the ending (she told him about it) but he mentioned he was thinking about something she said....

That's important. They only need to each other to learn from the world. I truly love how they quote each other, how they learn one from another and how they grow up as human being for listening each other

I think i LOVE THEM :D

Debbie :D

I just watched 'Can you hear me now',too and there were so many smacked scenes:drool: I loved the 'What-do-we-have-detective' one! Aww Stel's face was full of joy when she saw Mac!! And then down the statue she realized immediatly that something is wrong with Mac! Oh and when they were at the concert of that Nova Kent...I loved it when they were so close to each other!! and then the ending ...it was actually fun because over the whole eppie Stel told Mac to get some rest and then he tells her to go home:lol:
(Gary's smile spoke volumes)
lol.gif
Oh yes it did !!:drool:smile
We have those three items in Right Next Door
So we can say that RND WAS the perfect smacked eppie of season 4:thumbsup::drool: *runs away to watch it again*
I'm sure she kissed him on the cheek in that eppie...we just didn't see it because the camera position was that bad!!:scream:

xxx

yesssssssss, Can you hear me now? it was so good eppy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I liked so much she payed attention to the minimun details about him :D And i loved she mentioned she called him to London!! (I bet she missed him). It was fun how she asked him about P:scream:
I'm sorry to say this but he didn't look too much happy about his holidays with P:evil: Yep, it could be the 333 caller was bugging him but instead...he didn't look too much entusiastic:evil:
And how about the lipstick mark he had on his cheek????? They shared nights together and a bed:scream: and he only received a kiss on his cheek???? Was P. crazy??? (well done girl:evil: )
Later on The Deep i like that scene where she came back from the street where she bought her latte, she told him
"Hey, you are the man i wanted to see" :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

It's priceless, isn't it? :drool:

*takes a deep breath*
OMG RND I love it....the moment between Mac and Stel is priceless...Well we talked about the hug, coffe, extra room and so...but I just recognized something else!! After Stel had said ' I snore' (ok this alibi is quite weak because i think she can never snore that loud that you can hear it through a wall:eek:)..did you see how disappointed Mac look??? It's still in my head..it seemed as he touched her hair after she said that and then he turned his head a little bit down and looked quite sad....And then when Flack came in they looked like a caught couple:lol: This little sequence said soo much!!....Their expressions were really priceless!!!

"Hey, you are the man i wanted to see"
I love the moments like that. I think they are meant to be ironical..but there's more behing it!!

*runs away to watch RND until the end*

That's why the "I snore" thing was so funny. Hey, the only way he could hear her was if they would be in the same room together :D and he didn't say that (aparentely) :D
And he DID look dissapointed :D As he was saying "WTF Stell"? I heard the screaming from the fans around the world even from my country LOL!
I didn't notice he touched her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to watch it again.....NOW! :D

OMG! When was the last time I was on?! I swaer my sibs hog the computer way too much. They say that my CSI stuff isn't important. Yeah, right, like BuildaBear.com and PiratesOnline is any better.:rolleyes:

So, what's been happenin'? I feel like I haven't been here in ages.

Wait, Mac touched Stella's hair? :wtf: *goes to Youtube*

MacsLovlyAngl nice manip and dialog, looved it:D
Just imagine Reed's face when he realizes that Mac and Stel ARE already a cuple and that all his efforts to set them up were worthless:lol:.
aww poor Reed, all the work and planing he put up in the plan all worthless:( :lol:
i love she kisses him all the time. But i have realized it's always her who kisses him. I'd like he would do the same for a change

My face would be -->:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :lol:
i would loove to se mac kiss stel on the cheek or better mouth:D;)
loved the dialogue. Actually i think it would be the perfect way to find out they are secretly dating. Imagine this: we think they are going to share a coffe and suddenly they start kissing when they reach his apartment :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: My jaws will drop! I swear :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i dunno what to say to that scene Debbie... but one thing is for sure that i would have looved a scene like that between Mac and Stella:D
After Stel had said ' I snore' (ok this alibi is quite weak because i think she can never snore that loud that you can hear it through a wall:eek:)..
That's why the "I snore" thing was so funny. Hey, the only way he could hear her was if they would be in the same room together :D and he didn't say that (aparentely) :D
i don't either belive stella snore that loud.. And Debbie, he didn't say the same room 'cause if he had said that we would have heared it.. soo maybe stella thought she were gonna sleep in the same room (bed:D) as mac??:D;)

i found some picture's :D it's from: on the set of '''MIA/NYC- NON STOP'''

normal_07373772.jpg

normal_07373774.jpg

normal_07373775.jpg

Those pics are great.

In the first one it looks like he's saying to the people, don't watch me kiss my gorgeous lady. Back off, she's all mine.

In pic 2...."Just where did Mac's second hand wonder off too:eek:

In the third one he's saying, "Look at me, I'm the luckiest man in the world, I get to kiss a Greek Goddess everyday.:drool:

OMG GIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: it's a real prove They have had that chemistry from Day 1 :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Pleaseeeee I was ready to laugh when Melina supported Mac/P:scream: relationship! I think she did it to be accepted by some fans (not us of course. I won't never accept that relationship never ever:klingon: )
Also when she mentioned Season 9 or 10 i think it was to contain our ansiety:drool::rommie: I LOVE MELINA!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vave--> i am watching the clip and she did kiss him :D

Linda---> LMAO!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: #2

In pic 2...."Just where did Mac's second hand wonder off too:eek:
LoL MacsLovlyAngl:guffaw::guffaw:
OMG GIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: it's a real prove They have had that chemistry from Day 1 :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Pleaseeeee I was ready to laugh when Melina supported Mac/P:scream: relationship! I think she did it to be accepted by some fans (not us of course. I won't never accept that relationship never ever:klingon: )
Also when she mentioned Season 9 or 10 i think it was to contain our ansiety:drool::rommie: I LOVE MELINA!!!!!!!!!!! :D
yup that's real prov that they got a very good chemistry:) and Debbie you're not alone, i will never ever support Mac/P:scream: but i will accept and support mac and stella:D:D:p

Hi Linda... welcome to the thread! Always nice to have new SMACKers here... I love your manip by the way!

Hehe and the best would be if he had asked Flack for help because he coulndn't organize such a candle light dinner on his own...and then when the both realizes what they've done:D omg Flack's mien would be like :wtf::wtf::wtf:.:guffaw:

Man, that would be perfect! I'm pretty sure that Reed would like to see them get together... I mean, the guy thought that Stella was his mother! Involving Flack would be the icing on the cake... I can just imagine him telling Reed about ancient SMACK incidents and all that epic stuff. Can you imagine the looks on their faces when they find out that Mac and Stella are already together?

Flack: *shocked look* Okay, now I wasn't expecting that. *looks at Reed* What gives kid? All that for nothing and you made me miss dinner. I had a cannoli with my name on it!

Reed: How was I supposed to know they finally came to their senses? Mac doesn't exactly broadcast his every move. *rubs his neck* It's kind of anti-climactic though.

Flack: *shakes head* Na, not really. I doubt it gets any more epic than Mac and Stella.

Hi Linda... welcome to the thread! Always nice to have new SMACKers here... I love your manip by the way!

Thanks for the welcome, but sadly I muist say I'm not new:lol:, but I still get the welcome right:lol: I've been a SMACker for a long time, I posted in here eons ago. I just recently got back into my ships. But SMACk has been one of two I've come to love:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back