• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping more like season 5... :lol: That would be a nice little suprise for us all
im soo hoping they'll hook up in s5, now that would have been a very nice suprise:D
I'm still hoping Mac and Stel are sooo professional that they don't even show their relationship to us:D.
yeah maybe you're right AnJ maybe they're are professional, but if they are,i think they could be a bit nice too us and give us some hints:D

*whines pathetically* Do we have to wait till season 9 for them to get together?? :p
Oh well I am so impatient but if it means that season 9 will be awesome I think I can wait!

I can't wait to see your guys reaction if it turns out they have been in a romantic relationship and have kept it from us. Madness would be putting it lightly! :guffaw:

I'm still hoping Mac and Stel are sooo professional that they don't even show their relationship to us:D.
yeah maybe you're right AnJ maybe they're are professional, but if they are,i think they could be a bit nice too us and give us some hints:D
Oh I think some hints would be nice, especially if they aren't subtle hints... We prefer those when it comes to our fave couple. ;) I am really hoping that season 5 will bring with it some great SMACked scenes... Here's hoping... :lol:

I can't wait to see your guys reaction if it turns out they have been in a romantic relationship and have kept it from us. Madness would be putting it lightly! :guffaw:
Hehe well you know me Hun, and yeah, madness would be putting it very lightly in my case, I'd be on such a high... I'd have a permenant smile on my face. :D

Hehe well you know me Hun, and yeah, madness would be putting it very lightly in my case, I'd be on such a high... I'd have a permenant smile on my face. :D
i think i would be reacting like Steph that or i would faint and then come up with the biggest grin:D
Oh I think some hints would be nice, especially if they aren't subtle hints... We prefer those when it comes to our fave couple. ;) I am really hoping that season 5 will bring with it some great SMACked scenes... Here's hoping... :lol:
Can't they give us some hints: like more secret smiles and a loooot's of flirting and if we're lucky we might get a kiss or two:D;)
ohh and theproducers better have MANY great SMACKed scenes or i might go crazy:guffaw:

Gio-->
debbie i also like a little drama and fights between mac and stella, but then again stella or mac can't stand being mad at on each other:D

OMG it would be so GREAT!!! Could you imagine an episode just like Officer Blue with a catfight between them and later making "amends" inside their bedroom :drool: :drool: :drool: I swear to God i pay for watching that :drool: :drool: :lol::lol: and yup they act as a married couple. That scene from "Taxi" when they talked about Reed is priceless and a gem to our hearts:lol:

Anj--> i think they will try to handle as they did with P:scream: story with Mac. I mean. Season 3 was terrible for us meanwhile D/L fans had good news. Now i think they have decided to change it. Somehow i have the feeling we'll have goods news meanwhile D/L fans should wait as we did before;)

Karu--> i pay. I really pay for watching their faces' expression when they find out Mac and Stella...well started something:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meg--> when finally we get our ship we won't be able to post anymore. we will jump to the moon i think:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Steph--> yesssssssss we want hints!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Actually with the few hints they gave us at the end of Season 4 drove us crazy. Could you imagine if they would give us closeness and/or kisses:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I want to much Season 5 :bolian:

Debbie :D

ps: where is Kelsie?????????????????????????

Could you imagine an episode just like Officer Blue with a catfight between them and later making "amends" inside their bedroom :drool: :drool: :drool: I swear to God i pay for watching that :drool: :drool: :lol::lol: and yup they act as a married couple. That scene from "Taxi" when they talked about Reed is priceless and a gem to our hearts:lol:
Oh my word, if we got a scene like that, I think I'd possible faint... :lol: I'd pay to watch a scene like that aswell... :devil: Like you, I also love scenes with them and Reed, they seem like a real family then. <3

Meg--> when finally we get our ship we won't be able to post anymore. we will jump to the moon i think:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Hehe I agree, I'll be too busy running around screaming and telling everyone that cares *and even those who don't* about it... :lol:

Steph--> yesssssssss we want hints!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Actually with the few hints they gave us at the end of Season 4 drove us crazy. Could you imagine if they would give us closeness and/or kisses:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oh my word, again that may cause me to faint, I need to go and re watch season 4, just to refresh my memory on all of those wonderful hints... Any excuse really. ;) Like you, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next season. :D

watch the last 5 episodes, Steph. They are in youtube (if you need any help just tell me :D )
Actually i remember how we've gone crazy after she said "No" to his offer. Even i remeber non Smacked fans came into there to say hi and to congratulate us for the hug in RND

I think we are not the only ones expecting that scene despite of many people don't post in here :D

OMG it would be so GREAT!!! Could you imagine an episode just like Officer Blue with a catfight between them and later making "amends" inside their bedroom :drool: :drool: :drool: I swear to God i pay for watching that :drool: :drool:
umm a question: when they're in their bedroom and making 'amends' do you think they have silk ties??:devil::devil::D And i will also pay to watch that:D lol i think mac and stella gonna be rich:lol:
Could you imagine if they would give us closeness and/or kisses:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek::eek:
well debbie i can imagine that now:D
Hehe I agree, I'll be too busy running around screaming and telling everyone that cares *and even those who don't* about it... :lol:
Steph, you wouldn't be the only one running around and screaming:D:lol:

Quote:
Can't they give us some hints: like more secret smiles and a loooot's of flirting and if we're lucky we might get a kiss or two:D;)
They HAVE to give some hints :D!!!!I would be sooooo happy if they do!!!

MG it would be so GREAT!!! Could you imagine an episode just like Officer Blue with a catfight between them and later making "amends" inside their bedroom :drool: :drool: :drool:
OMG!!! I'd also pay for watching an eppie like that!! Some one has to write a fanfic about it called 'How Officer Blue could have ended' :D.

Anj--> i think they will try to handle as they did with P:scream: story with Mac. I mean. Season 3 was terrible for us meanwhile D/L fans had good news. Now i think they have decided to change it. Somehow i have the feeling we'll have goods news meanwhile D/L fans should wait as we did before;)
I hope they WON'T handle it like that....just remember the opening scene of 'People with money' (ok ok I admit i wouln't mind having a scene like this with Stel instead of P.) plus there were really few Mac/peyton scenes unlike the D/L ones. And I wouldn't mind if they forget the D/L stuff I mean D cheated on her so they should be done plussss we'd get more screentime for Mac and Stella!!!
also love scenes with them and Reed, they seem like a real family then. <3
Oh me too!! I think it was one of the best stories tptb brought up for us smackers...we had so many nice moments between them(Consequences, Taxi......) plus it showed how others think of their relationship. (here it's Reed) I still have to think of the 'my.hand-is-too-small-scene* :lol::lol: Oh just imagine this scene: Reed is so thankful that they both saved his life and he wants to thank them for it the best he can. And as he knows that there's something going on between them, he organizes a veeery romatic candle light dinner and a nice hotel room :D. Aww I'd pay for that scene too...
xxxAnj

ps: I think Kels on vacation 'cause she hasn't showed up since July 12th:D

Gio--> Linda has used an avvie with a possible love scene between Mac and Stella. It was...just amazing :D Silk ties are necessary :D

Anj--> Reed is such a smart kid that i want him to be Cupid for both of them. Actually i was daydreaming a scene with that "Family dinner". That scene from Taxi "My hand! My hand is too small" is unique. I said it was like teh Sacred Family painting :D LOVE IT!

Aww, AnJ and Debbie, like you both, I'd love to see Reed playing Cupid for them, if he's anything like the rest of us, I can imagine him thinking, why can't they get togther. He could plan to take them out for dinner as a way of saying thank you for saving him, but something could "crop up" at the last minute, and he'd not go but insisting they went on without him therefore, leaving Mac and Stella alone for a romantic dinner... <3 Awww, that would be so cute. :D

What a lovely new thread, and lots of great SMACk.

Hi guy's, Mac and Stella asked me to say hello, and send along this picture of their holiday:)

*Clicky,Clicky*

See ya later
:drool::evil:

Steph--> that would be soooooooo Perfect :D Imagine his surprise if he doesn't know they are already living together :D THAT would surprise him. No doubt lol!

Linda--> you know how much i admire your talent :D Be very welcome to the Smacked thread. We are a bunch of crazy people who think one page per day is the perfect way to show how Smacked we are :D Keep posting and enjoy, dear!

--> you know how much i admire your talent :D Be very welcome to the Smacked thread. We are a bunch of crazy people who think one page per day is the perfect way to show how Smacked we are :D Keep posting and enjoy, dear!

Aww...thank you.

You know, I can just imagine Mac and Stella coming home together from work, and as she opens the door to go inside, he softly pulls her back against him, and lets down her beautiful hair. And as he inhales it, he uses hiw fingertips to move it aside, as he begins raining little butterfly kisses across her neck as he whispers....

"Welcome home my love, allow me to carry you to our room, and sit you passionately on our bed, as I run your bath water, with the scented oils."

And she whispers back....

"Only if you join me my handsome knight, For the oils are meant for two. And without you wrapped within the waters waves, I shall be oh so lonely."

"THen my love, come, come with me, let us together join in the aroma oils of our love."

Sooooo SMACked;)

:lol: MLA, I love the expression on Mac's face in that manip. It's so adorable. Good job! :thumbsup:

Love the little dialogue too. I can imagine them saying that. :Wink: :Wink:

I love that we get to see them hug and her kiss his cheek so often on the show. It's really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back