• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would love to see Stella and Mac together. I think they would be able to pull it off too, without all the drama that the other CSI couples seem to have to go through. *sigh*

Their chemistry is very enjoyable to watch and makes the show even more fun to watch. That is my two cents anyways.

I really should come to this thread more often! It is so much fun and crazy in here! :lol:

Yay, Meg dropped by to say hi. *Runs over and hugs you* I totally agree with you, I don't think, there'd be such drama with Mac and Stella, I think they would just be the perfect couple, they'd have their little arguements like all couples do, but they'd always have a love that would conquer all else...

Oh and yeah, you have to drop by and see us more often. ;)

*raises hand*
ps:I wonder if writers have taken a decision on to become them a couple or not. I think they have to think twice after what happens in CSI LV
I have some good news for you!! A friend of mine Prisonbrak-fan and their tptb actually did what the fans wanted!! So we have build a huge Smacker-group and then we're gonna win :D.

Glad you like my fanarts Steph and Debbie. :D

Axatullux
I'm totally in love with your scenario :D.:lol: It would be the perfect ending for our sooncoming catfight :D.

I like in special the beginning because it looked like a date
Aww I totally forgot that :brickwall:. I simply loved that scene soo cute..how worried Mac was when Stel told him about her suspicion :D:lol:

Yep, we need rabbits to be Stella's mascot :D She wants a big family and we need to give the writers some "interesting ideas" :D
Yeah!! Rabbits are very fast in having babies :D:lol:.
He really likes Rambo Stella
He does!! In officer Blue when they had that fight she was really 'Rambo' I think this is why they came so fast over their fight 'cause Mac loved to see Stel as 'Rambo':drool:. We all do so :D
I wonder if tptb will change season 9 into season 5!!!I hope so!!:scream:
xxx
Anj

I support Steph's request. You should come more often Meg :D (well i enjoy you via PM :D
I think the writers should put them together too but the answer is when. Current hints make us think they are sharing "space" :D but now with the news about Bill Petersen...
I hope writers won't take it back :D (about those hints i mean :D )

Anj-->
I wonder if tptb will change season 9 into season 5!!!I hope so!!

Somehow i think it's time. We have waited 5 years now:drool: Still i think there will be drama between them but i 'd love Smacked drama:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Also i think you are right, Anj, because if we keep posting and "recruiting" new Smacked fans we will have a happy Season 5

Debbie :D

ps: I'm watching an old The Dead zone episode and the Red Head Lady is there as a reporter. She is so annoying as Quinn LOL!

Last edited:
Everything is good as long as it's SMACked :D. I wouldn't mind drama , but I hope no one will get hurt *thinking of F. & P.*
about those hints i mean :D )
Yes those hints!! They're living together and so, but that damn 'Mac won't budge not even for Stella'. It's possible that it means something positive...you know everybody thinks he would surely do what Stel tells him 'cause they're so close and evrybody is surprised that he doesn't. (awww that's so hard to explain I hope you get what I mean)

Somehow i think it's time.
yes!! it's time! I don't want to wait 'til 2012!! And I think MAc and Stel can't either! Because they're really longing for each other:D.
xxx

Yes those hints!! They're living together and so, but that damn 'Mac won't budge not even for Stella'. It's possible that it means something positive...you know everybody thinks he would surely do what Stel tells him 'cause they're so close and evrybody is surprised that he doesn't. (awww that's so hard to explain I hope you get what I mean)

Of course i understand you! :D I keep saying to myself"not even for Stella" which is bad and good at the same time. It's bad because Mac is stuborn and he should consider some of his decitions :D
But it's extremely positive because it says she is more than important to him than anybody else could think :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie:drool:

Glad you understood me :D. I'm looking forward to a nice smacky scene in Veritas :thumbsup:.
But it's extremely positive because it says she is more than important to him than anybody else could think
Oh yes she is! Just think about how often they saved each others lives (like 5 times a season :D) and how worried Mac was in All Access ( and how worried she was in Hostage) . ( Well he always knew that F. was a bad guy, but I think he didn't want to tell it Stell -->because he thought she'd be happy with him) Plus Stel was the only one Mac spoke about Claire and Reed ( you know the whole story about Reed's adoption).
But I also think Mac means a lot to Stel (of course he does´...they're living together)from the same reasons...

We use to be angry at tptb 'cause they took so long to bring them together...but don't you think we should thank them for creating those wonderful characters and their relation?? At least I think so...

xxx
Anj

now you mention it, Anj, i remember Stella seemed to be pissy in Taxi because he had to tell the Red Head Lady Reed's story. Stell didn't look thrilled at all :D

And ITA with you. We should thank them. Yep, it was hard to wait so long. In special after Season 1 which was so Smac season. But i have the feeling the time has come and they will start something this season or the next one :D

I can't wait for September !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Debbie :D

:lol: Well... Hmmm... I think Mac would love to see Stella's Rambo side... :devil: I think Mac would like to watch their fight, but he'd probably soon step in to help her and usher Jordan from his office... Then he'd take her right there... :devil: I'm currently residing in gutterville... :lol: :devil:
Steph-- mac got blinds in his office(you know so he can get some privacy in his office) so he could simply just take the blinds down and lock his office door, then he'll take her:devil::devil::devil::lol:
Somehow i think it's time. We have waited 5 years now:drool: Still i think there will be drama between them but i 'd love Smacked drama:drool::drool::drool:
debbie i also like a little drama and fights between mac and stella, but then again stella or mac can't stand being mad at on each other:D
yes!! it's time! I don't want to wait 'til 2012!! And I think MAc and Stel can't either! Because they're really longing for each other:D 'cause they're love for each other are to strong:D
i can't wait too '2012', and i agree with you AnJ i don't think mac and stella can wait either:D
In special after Season 1 which was so Smac season. But i have the feeling the time has come and they will start something this season or the next one :D
i really hope that they're relationship would change too something more than friends in s5 or s6, but then again mac and stella are/could be daiting but the producer's want it to be a suprise:D:D;)

We use to be angry at tptb 'cause they took so long to bring them together...but don't you think we should thank them for creating those wonderful characters and their relation?? At least I think so...

Hey, come to think of it, we should... I mean instead of throwing them together in a not-so-developed relationship, they let the characters develop on their own while their friendship grew. There are a lot of TV couples that don't work out (I won't name any) and that can often ruin what they had before. But since Mac and Stella took the time to strengthen the foundation of their friendship, I really think that they can have a relationship that will last.

but the producer's want it to be a suprise:D:D;)
I think (hope) so to...because I really don't want to wait until season 9 or 10. and I'm sure Mac and Stel can handle the change from a friendship into a relationship. I don't think they'll fail because they're grown up enough and have collected enough experiences...And they both know how it is to loose the one you loved (or the one one you thought to love). So I'm sure they'll have a relaxed relationship with the usual little fights, that are even nessecary.
I also think tptb won't be able to get Stel a good boyfriend (well they failed twice) so the only good thing they could do is to take MAC!!
I'd really love to see the faces of Reed, Jordan and Quinn after they'll have found out that Mac and Stel are dating.:,D

xxx
Anj

I'd really love to see the faces of Reed, Jordan and Quinn after they'll have found out that Mac and Stel are dating.:,D

*snickers* Me too. I'm thinking Jordan and Quinn will go ballistic about losing to Stella and Reed... well, he'd probably say something like, "About time. You already act like a married couple anyways."

I think (hope) so to...because I really don't want to wait until season 9 or 10. and I'm sure Mac and Stel can handle the change from a friendship into a relationship. I don't think they'll fail because they're grown up enough and have collected enough experiences...And they both know how it is to loose the one you loved (or the one one you thought to love). So I'm sure they'll have a relaxed relationship with the usual little fights, that are even nessecary
i don't want too wait until S9 or 10 i want mac and stella too hook up in s5 or 6:D then i might survive:lol::D i agree with you AnJ, i as well think they won't fail in they're relationship, and i think they can switch between work and intimacy:)
"About time. You already act like a married couple anyways."
lol, they do act like a married couple sometimes:D

Like you guys have been saying, I really hope they don't make us wait untul like season 9, to put Mac and Stella together, that would cause so much annoyance!! I'm hoping more like season 5... :lol: That would be a nice little suprise for us all, I'm still holding out for them getting togther like Gil and Sara did... Lets hope they are dating, but tptb are just waiting for an opportune moment to let us find out... Well here's hoping... :lol:

well, he'd probably say something like, "About time. You already act like a married couple anyways."
I'm sure he'd say that:D. I mean he was the one who thought Stel was Claire, Mac's wife.
I'm still hoping Mac and Stel are sooo professional that they don't even show their relationship to us:D.
Oh and if they really become a couple in season 5 I'm curious how tptb wil hndle it regarding to Danny and Linds. Oh and that fireman!! I believe it was a false hint of them (and also what Melina said in the interview) so that we'll be more surprised when we recognize Mac and Stel are dating.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back