• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i think you will forever Linda!. Smacked is not just a simple ship. :D It's a bunch of adorable people i learned to love (i'm emotional today. We celebrate The INternational Friendship Day in my country and in many cities around the word) :D

Gio--> i have been watching clips in youtube. In "The Ride in" episode Mac didn't kiss Stell but this scene is priceless :D

Stella: It just happened. I was putting a piece of bloody glass into an evidence bag. It was still wet. It just broke, cut me. I had no idea at the time that Emery Gable was HIV positive.
Mac: Stella, why didn’t you tell me?
Stella: I thought I could handle it on my own. I’m scared, Mac, I know there are a lot of people living with AIDS, and I just… I don’t think I have the strength to do that. I don’t think I’m brave enough to wait for a cure.
Mac: What is it you say to me?...(saying in Greek)... You always have the strength, you always have the guts.
Stella: (saying sth. in Greek)
Mac: If you need to leave work, take some time off...
Stella: No. I took a blood test. It came back negative. I’m still in that window. I won’t know if I’m HIV positive for another ten weeks. Right now, the only thing keeping me sane is work.
Mac: (pulling her into a hug)I’m here for you.
Stella: I know.
Mac: Alright?

Karu--> LOL! it woudl be unique to watch everyone's reaction to their relationship :D

Flack: *shocked look* Okay, now I wasn't expecting that. *looks at Reed* What gives kid? All that for nothing and you made me miss dinner. I had a cannoli with my name on it!

Reed: How was I supposed to know they finally came to their senses? Mac doesn't exactly broadcast his every move. *rubs his neck* It's kind of anti-climactic though.

Flack: *shakes head* Na, not really. I doubt it gets any more epic than Mac and Stella.
lol that reaction:lol: poor flack he missed his dinner:lol: soo funny:lol:
Gio--> i have been watching clips in youtube. In "The Ride in" episode Mac didn't kiss Stell but this scene is priceless :D
i were and watched some clips on youtube too, and i watched the clip from ''the ride in'' when stella tells mac 'bout the glass.. it's soo sweet scene between them:)

now im gonna go and look after a sweet smacked picture of our little ''love couple'':D

I wasn't online for an hour and we have a new page:eek::eek::eek:.
It could be that I was hallucinating when I wrote the stuff about RND, because I was still in my own smacked world:lol:.
Awww Debbie I LOVE!!! that scene!! It's just perfect and shows how much they care for each other and the screencaps are simply awesome to make fanarts :D
Omg Karu the scenario is just perect!!:thumbsup:
and gio those pics *omg* they say more than 1000000 words!!

Vave--> i am watching the clip and she did kiss him :D
She did!! she did!! I had to re-watch it like 5 times but she did!!!:drool:
Oh and when I finished watching RND for the Xth time I recognized some other things: Did you see Stel's look when the were adjusting the fire on that model it was like 'Aww he's so HAAWWT and my man' :guffaw:. and then when Mac told her how he wanted to tell her that she should go home home and get some rest...I simply loved thatr scene *sigh*...and then few moments later when Mac walked away with Sheldon..her smile...And after they had interrogated Bonnie and Mac and Stel were standing in front of that window awww ahe looked so deeply into his eyes:drool: and the last thing I recognized was...when Stel walked along the street in the ending..I'm sure she was smiling because she was going to Mac's apartment:D.
This was really one of the best smcked eppies in s4 tptb created! THANK YOU !!
*popps out off her smacked world*

xxxAnj

Debbie, you were saying about what Mac would do if Stella was in danger... Well I've just remembered how the season ended... With Mac in danger... Looks like we're going to find out how she'll deal with him being in danger... We never know, that could be what eventually brings them together... Hmm... *Wishes really hard*

I just watched Down the Rabbit hole, there was a cute scene between them in this, when Mac was in avatarland, he tried talking to the suspect, but he was doing a really lame job of it, then Stella came over and took the earpiece off him, and talked to the suspect, getting a reply, she said something to him *I can't remember what* but it was very cute...

Thanks so much for the pics, Gio, they are so cute!! <3 I agree Linda, in pic 2 Mac certainly does have a wandering hand... :devil: :lol:

when Stel walked along the street in the ending..I'm sure she was smiling because she was going to Mac's apartment:D.
we all know that she were on her way to Mac's apartment:D 'cause she would get bored in a hotel room, and when she's with mac she won't get bored 'cause they would find something to do:devil::D:D
and gio those pics *omg* they say more than 1000000 words!!
yup they do!" :D
Thanks so much for the pics, Gio, they are so cute!! <3 I agree Linda, in pic 2 Mac certainly does have a wandering hand... :devil: :lol:
they're are soo cute on those pics, soo cute:D and mac doo have a wandering hand:devil::p i didn't se it before MacsLovlyAngl mention it..:D
I just watched Down the Rabbit hole, there was a cute scene between them in this, when Mac was in avatarland, he tried talking to the suspect, but he was doing a really lame job of it, then Stella came over and took the earpiece off him, and talked to the suspect, getting a reply, she said something to him *I can't remember what* but it was very cute...
yup, that scene is soo cute:) maybe stella could teach Mac how to flirt??;) and then i would just sit and hope that the flirting will go out of control:D:lol:

yup, that scene is soo cute:) maybe stella could teach Mac how to flirt??;) and then i would just sit and hope that the flirting will go out of control:D:lol:
Oh now that would be something I'd very much enjoy watching... :lol: He could use what she taught him on her... :devil: But they do flirt alot anyway... :D

I come bearing a few pics, I just capped *mainly the Adam scenes* Down The Rabbit Hole...

^ Look where Stella's eyes are... ;)

*Clicky on them for them full size*

Enjoy!! :D

Yikes! People! For a newbie fan of Smack, it sure is hard to keep up with you guys! :lol:

I love that part when Stella and Mac are in avatar land! Is it just me Steph, but is Stella and Mac checking out each other assets? :devil:

Anj--> It wasn't an allucination. She touched him with her beautiful curls :D I know, i know! it's not the same with the hand but still....
And yessss, It was obvious she is his weakness because it would be better if she stayed out of the case but he allowed her to saty anyway.. he had consideration for her feelings :D Actually it's a copycat scene from Season 1 when Stell asked him how he would said if she asked him to go to sleep. She knew it was pointless :D That's how they know each other, how they respect each other :D

Steph-->LOL! i LOVED Flirty Stella :D That scene was just a gem and the scene among Adam, Mac and Stell was so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you want to read transcripts from Season 4 you only need to visit this free site (adorelo or 1CSIfan will delete it if it's not allowed)
http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/csiny/

:D

Gio--> I'm totally convinced you are right Gio :D They are sharing that blessing apartment :D It was pointless considering we know she can afford a hotel room but it would be silly considering he has an extra room

Meg: It's not your imagination. She is checking his "derrière" :D

Debbie :D

Is it just me Steph, but is Stella and Mac checking out each other assets? :devil:
Nope, that was exactly what I thought when I capped that pic. ;) Well, I can't say I blame her... :lol: If I were in her position, I'd be doing the very same thing. :devil: That is now one of my favourite Mac ans Stella pics, purely because she is checking him out... :lol:

Debbie, I loved the whole ep, I especially loved the scene where Adam called Mac "Dude, sorry, I mean Boss... With all due respect..." That was so cute. <3

How about some more pics?

^ I think it could be said Mac was checking Stella out in this one... :devil: :lol:

Oh now that would be something I'd very much enjoy watching... :lol: He could use what she taught him on her... :devil: But they do flirt alot anyway... :D
steph, they do fllirt alot anyway :D and by the way nice pics:D
Is it just me Steph, but is Stella and Mac checking out each other assets? :devil:
Nope, that was exactly what I thought when I capped that pic. ;) Well, I can't say I blame her... :lol: If I were in her position, I'd be doing the very same thing. :devil:
you can se that her eyes isn't on the computer screen but on Mac's assets:devil: like you said Steph i can't blame her to 'cause she got the perfect view:D;)
Gio--> I'm totally convinced you are right Gio :D They are sharing that blessing apartment :D It was pointless considering we know she can afford a hotel room but it would be silly considering he has an extra room
Debbie--- of course she's borrowing his extra room;) she would have much more fun if she borrow Mac's extra room than she would in a hotel room:D 'cause when she's in Mac's apartment she can check out Mac;) and if she's in a hotel room she can't check out Mac:D:p
MacsLovlyAngl----- i loove the pics:D:D:D
I'm telling you, these two have a silent command for each other, and you can tell they love to play and tease each other with their assests
hmm maybe they like teasing each other:D

Last edited:
Lol. That scene from Down the Rabbit Hole was absolutely priceless! And as for those caps? They just can't keep their eyes off each other! Lol!

Saw Like Water for Murder last night. omg RED HEAD LADY! I wanted to kill her lol. But I was surprised how well her and Stell got along ... that is until she mentioned that she used to work with Mac. And when RHL was talking to Mac about the kiss? I was sitting there shouting at the screen going "shut UP red head lady! Leave him alone! He belongs to Stella." My brother chose that moment to remind me that "her name is Quinn. My response; "I know her name but she doesn't deserve one." lol! I was a bit crazy.

Glad you're all enjoying my caps, when I get a chance, I'll cap some more eps and post some more pics for you all *including myself* to drool over. :D

Saw Like Water for Murder last night. omg RED HEAD LADY! I wanted to kill her lol. But I was surprised how well her and Stell got along ... that is until she mentioned that she used to work with Mac. And when RHL was talking to Mac about the kiss? I was sitting there shouting at the screen going "shut UP red head lady! Leave him alone! He belongs to Stella." My brother chose that moment to remind me that "her name is Quinn. My response; "I know her name but she doesn't deserve one." lol! I was a bit crazy.
Oh yeah, I had totally forgot about her, she annoyed me... But anyone who gets in the way of Mac and Stella being together annoys me I supose... We seen some jealousy from Stella in that scene... If only we had have had that cat fight we were talking about before... :lol: Don't worry Shopping_Luva, all of us in here are crazy when it comes to Mac and Stella. ;)

omg Steph I loved that eppie only because of that scene :D and yes she IS checking out his 'derriere' :D. and on Debbie's avvie *:eek::eek::eek:* That scene showed how deep their friendship or relationship is:thumbsup:THanks for the link I lost in on my PC:thumbsup:
All right, then move over. Come on.
Before your suspect bails.Hey, Don. Sorry about that. I was,
uh, distracted by a phone call. My
name’s Taylor. What do you say we get
outta here and go for a walk?
simply priceless:lol::lol:
"shut UP red head lady! Leave him alone! He belongs to Stella." My brother chose that moment to remind me that "her name is Quinn. My response; "I know her name but she doesn't deserve one." lol! I was a bit crazy.
:guffaw::guffaw:That's crazy my friend did almost the same thing when I was shouting at rhl and tptb :lol:

totally agree with you :thumbsup: Stella would have been very stupid if she had gone to a hotel:lol: I mean...Mac's place is much better!!:drool: and she can have one of his shirts in the morning :devil::lol::lol: (*stop this*)
A question to you:: wich eppie is the most 'smacked' in s4 after RND???
Time's up..isn't it?? I mean those two scenes *sigh* they were sooo sweet.

There's something changing between them!!!
xxxAnj

Stella would have been very stupid if she had gone to a hotel:lol: I mean...Mac's place is much better!!:drool: and she can have one of his shirts in the morning :devil::lol::lol: (*stop this*)
A question to you:: wich eppie is the most 'smacked' in s4 after RND???
Time's up..isn't it?? I mean those two scenes *sigh* they were sooo sweet.

There's something changing between them!!!
Oh my word, I know, why oh why, if you had the chance to stay at Mac's appartment, would you turn it down, you'd have to be crazy. :p Hehe, well; I'm hoping that season 5, since we are definitely seeing a change in the way they interact, that we'll get an episode, where she wears one of his shirts in the morning... :devil: Not much to ask... Is it..? :lol:

Oh yes, there were some very cute scenes between them in Time's Up... Hmm... I might go and re watch that ep... :devil: I need a Smacked fix... :lol:

Watch it Steph !! The best of the eppie is still P's break-uo:devil::devil:
Oh talking about Stel wearing Mac's shirt!! There's a scenario in my head and it wants to get out it:
'Mac do you know where I put my clothes last night.....'
'Oh ...no my love I think we might have scatterred them all over my apartment...'
'Oh...could be..erm...could you please give me something to wear this morning??'
'Sure Stel...wait a minute....here you go a shiny I ♥ NY shirt..'
'Awww thanks Mac *puts om the shirt* ...doesn't it look funny?'
'Oh no it doesn't.. it's damn hot!'

Ok I really suck at writing this :brickwall: .
you had the chance to stay at Mac's appartment, would you turn it down, you'd have to be crazy. :p
Yeah. *agrees* you may not oppose what mac's saying...especially not when he's offering an (extra) room.
I'm curios how they'll handle it that they're living together in season 5:confused::lol:
(yeah I'm dreaming again:D)
And I want a Mac- and Stella-centric eppie....and I don't think of one where they get hurt:devil:.

xxxAnj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back