Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

debbie - yay! thank you for the links =]

in return heres fireman mac i must say, i am VERY proud of him =p

Something i didn't like was after that scene at the jazz club Mac told Don he bought a flight ticket to look for P:scream: Aparently he went back to his senses because he didn't go to pick her up:scream: It would have been the silliest mistake he could have ever done:klingon:

say WHAT?:eek::scream: i'll tell you what would be the silliest mistake, buying a plane ticket and finding her!

heres me 2 cents -
she broke up with him cuz she was stuborn and wanted to stay in London. and Mac has to stay with her if he wants to be with her! we all know that Mac is vunrable because he hasn't had a serious relationship since Claire.

but the good thing is, we know hes not gonna stay in London. cuz then wouldnt he technically leaving the show?

ps: As Stellarina fan i'm completely unsatisfied. I read for so long time to other fans saying about how "unproffesional" Stella's clothes are...and in these lasted pic she looks like a nun GRRRRRRRRRRR

i member reading about that in my tvguide. all the main woman in the CSI franchise shirts keep getting lower and lower. cant the actresses chose their own clothes? regardless of how slutty it might look?:confused:

Vave - yeaaah. his name is MiniMac :p specailly when Mac wears a tux. hahahahahaha. just imagine it! Macky wearing a tux when little MiniMac waddles in wearing a little tie. :guffaw:

Karu - haha i saw the House reference. :p i dont watch House tho :p and i'm glad your getting over your writers block. its a win-win situation :D

*whistles* Nice banner AnJella! We need more SMACK fanart... I've recently noticed that we're sadly lacking. Keep it up!

ppsstttt! go look for my smacked walls in the Wallpaper Thred! ;)

Oh yeah, his name is Mini Mac.:p Trust me I knew that.:guffaw:

Okay, so I just watched 'Oliver and Company' ya kow the Disney movie of the little tabby kitten and the group of dogs and stuff. Well, it takes place in NYC and stuff. There is that one song called "Why should I worry?" I have officially fallen in love with that song.:)

"Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime
But I got street savoire faire
Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
It's just bepopulation
And I got street saviore faire."

And little bits like

'The rhythm of the city
But once you get it down
Then you can own this town
You can wear the crown'

And just stuff like that. I think Billy Joel sings it. They should totally play it. *writes down as another part of kidnapping/blackmailing scheme* ;):lol:

hey guys!! :thumbsup:i know i have not been on here for ages ( snice the 10th April to be exact!! :p)

but i thought i would share my dream i had last night, my mum woke me up saying that i had a big smile on my face lol anyways here is my dream:
~~~
i was in New York with my mum and dad as it was my 21st birthday and we had a walk around looking at the buildings when i saw Gary and Melinda coming out of a building and i got all exicted and run over to see them and got chatting to them about Swimming :confused:( don't ask!!!) then i ask them as it was my birthday could i have a picture with them, and then
Gary said oh is you birthday how old?, i said yeah 21 today then he said "Hang on mintue Emma i just need to speak to someone" then he disspeared in the building for 10 mins then he came out with the produer( sorry can not remeber his name) then he said to me, As it's your brithday would you like to be an extra in one of the scenes!?!

i said yes of course!!! and Gary said that i would be in one of the scenes where i would a lab techienc be shocked to see Mac and Stella making out!!( boy it was good scene:drool:)and i was soo happy i was squealing and everything, soo i did my scene and i was shocked lol, the gary took me on a tour of the set and he told me all about what would be happing in the following season with SMacked!! he even knew the shippers name lol and he said that Mac and Stella would face the angst of sperate for a while while Stella goes undercover and it's ends in a way that noone would expected and i got to meet everyone, and then i got a kiss from Gary!! and then my mum woke me up GRRR:(:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was in a good mood all moring i am hopeing that i will get another dream like that!! lol

Speak soon

Madsion_Louise

PS Sorry about the spelling and that i was soo exticted an hyper!!

omg madsion i wish i had a dream like that! wait no ... i wish that would happen to me!

anyone who's in the stellarina thread will already know this but I AM SO EXCITED because right next door airs here in 2 weeks and i just found out. yay! *dances*

Vave - yeaaah. his name is MiniMac :p specailly when Mac wears a tux. hahahahahaha. just imagine it! Macky wearing a tux when little MiniMac waddles in wearing a little tie. :guffaw:

That would be the cutest thing ever :rolleyes: I can see Stella laughing there and saying that Mac has a little brother :lol:

I'm going to look for your walls! ;)

And Madsion, you had the best dream ever. If it could happen in real life :eek: A girl can dream, right? :lol:

Ho My dear people!!!!!!!!!!!! :D How are y'all today?????????? I couldn't post yesterday because i started my practice at the hospital and IT'S AMAZING! :D

Well going back to Smackland--->

Karu--> i catched your reference to House but too late. LOL! I have to read House transcripts to know they were "the ducklings";) BTW I LOVE THAT SHOW along with SVU, Bones,Criminal Minds and NCSI (besides our show of course;)
--> I cannot think in any other nam)e than Mini Mac:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It would be hysterical to see Stella's face trying to call our penguin in that way:guffaw:

--> Kels and Anj--> you can be named our official artists. I appreciate your job (specially for obvious reasons. My new avvie and banner. THANK YOU;)

Regarding Mac buying the flight ticket--> Someone who is forced to a relationship as Mac said he was, well he is not in love.;) The worst scenario could be she dumped him because she got pregnant and she doesn't want he feels forced to be with her and the baby. I guess at this point P:scream: knows he loves somebody else. I remember Stella saying she called him to London:drool: I don't think P:scream: needs any more hints to guess who his real love is:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (Besides i remember that episode where P:scream: tried to flirt with him at the office and when he saw Stella coming he pushed P:scream: away:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I enjoyed so much that scene!:guffaw:

Jenn--> dear! i'l post my review on that episode when you finally get it!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: The best of the season started there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Madsion!!!!!!!!--> I didn't know you before. I'm Debbie from South America:) WOW your dream was FANTASTIC!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I wish you could know the kind of scenes Mac and Stella were going to have *sigh

Btw where is fastfoodjunkie????????? We miss you!:thumbsup: (another of my sins. I forgot to say Hi before. Sorry!)

People, now i have to take a shower but let me tell you something. The fact the last 5 epiosdes were fantastic is not unusual. Peter and the crew did it before in LFN: So pay attention to 5.04:drool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (usually the fourth episode used to be special for some romantic reason on LFN and we have that custom too. The jazz club scene was 4.04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Hugs and take care

Debbie:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

AHHHHH my future new banner :D I'll wear this one some days and then i'll change for that one Anj :D

Yeap, P. 's expression was priceless!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D LOVED IT! I don't know how she didn't realised (or maybe she didn't want to) Mac was thinking in somebody else. :D
And when Mac had to deal with the magic killer he gave the rose to Stella not to her :D
And later when Stell thought she was being stalked Mac went inmediately to look afetr her :D (another "At the bar" scene. It looked more a date than a desesperate call :D :D Stell was gorgeous with her leather jacket :D

Just in 3 words (to P.)
"Loose yourself, baby" :D

Debbie :D

Last edited:

I don't know how she didn't realised (or maybe she didn't want to)
I think she didn't want to because everybody realizes that something's going on between Mac and Stel :D. P was quite stupid but not that stupid :vulcan::rommie:.

Just in 3 words (to P.)
"You loose, baby" :D
Exactly ...That's bad luck (for P!)

See you all tomorrow:D

AnJella;739163I think she didn't want to because everybody realizes that something's going on between Mac and Stel :D. P was quite stupid but not that stupid :vulcan::rommie:. [I said:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i think we are being a little "evil":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Sorry, i did like S3 in term it was better in scripts but it sucked in other areas:guffaw:

Debbie :)bolian: until tomorrow Anj!

Madsion_Louise--- Nice dream:thumbsup:

:guffaw: I enjoyed so much that scene!:guffaw:
haha me too especially P's face '':vulcan:''
AnJella--- ohh i had the biggest smil on my face after that scene:D it was P's face that made me smile:D:D and by the way nice banner:thumbsup::D

originally posted by Debbie
Yeap, P. 's expression was priceless!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D LOVED IT! I don't know how she didn't realised (or maybe she didn't want to) Mac was thinking in somebody else. :D
And when Mac had to deal with the magic killer he gave the rose to Stella to to her :D
And later when Stell thought she was being stalked Mac went inmediately to look afetr her :D (another "At the bar" scene. It looked more a date than a desesperate call :D :D Stell was gorgeous with her leather jacket :D

Just in 3 words (to P.)
"You loose, baby" :D
Debbie---Yeah maybe Mac were thinking of stella and not P:D:D
and that magic killer eppy when mac gave stella a rose, that was just awww moment:D:D
P was a bit slow soo she didn't realize that she couldn't win against stella:D:D

Debbie---Yeah maybe Mac were thinking of stella and not P:D:D
and that magic killer eppy when mac gave stella a rose, that was just awww moment:D:D
P was a bit slow soo she didn't realize that she couldn't win against stella:D:D

Gio,while i was watching S3 i thought it was a nightmare:vulcan: but now, far the distance, i think it wasn't as bad...maybe because now i know the final result:lol: It was heart breaking after Heart of Glass because everyone knew they were dating and Stell felt so alone she didn't tell Mac about the accident , poor soul! Thanks God they could talk later and despite the last 30 secs of Snow Day, we had more enjoyable Smacked scenes
:eek::drool:

Debbie:bolian::drool:

Last edited:

Hi Madsion!!!!!!!!--> I didn't know you before. I'm Debbie from South America:) WOW your dream was FANTASTIC!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I wish you could know the kind of scenes Mac and Stella were going to have *sigh

the reason you have not seen me before is that i am more of a reader than a poster i like reading what other people put !!

About the dream maybe i will find out what scene they are going to have tonight lol *fingers cross*

Madsion LouiseXX

Okay, so I just watched 'Oliver and Company' ya kow the Disney movie of the little tabby kitten and the group of dogs and stuff.

Vave - i havn't watched that movie in forevers! haha. the only thing i really remember about it is that french poodle. haha.

Hey Madison. haha thats my states capitol. :D :lol: i just HAD to share that bit of info with you guhys :p anywhooo.

i wish i could have dreams like that :( i usually end up not remembering my dreams. *mumbles*dumbhead..

the reason you have not seen me before is that i am more of a reader than a poster i like reading what other people put !!

so then i assume youve heard about the penguins? :p

Debbie -
Kels and Anj--> you can be named our official artists. I appreciate your job (specially for obvious reasons. My new avvie and banner. THANK YOU;)

i see you have fireman mac up ;) i apoligize ahead up time if he melts us all into little smacked puddles :lol:

me and Anj will have to go into buisness together :p she'll make the banners and i'll make the avvies :lol:

Yeap, P. 's expression was priceless!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D LOVED IT!

anybody got a screencap of that for me? :p i might have just sparked an idea :D

Season 3. Heart of Glass is the one where stell cuts herself on the glass...and then like, 3 eps later doesnt she tell Mac? yeaaah. i'm glad she cut her self. look what it gave us :p

i have a feeling he wasn't thinking about P at the time :p

in the end, the whole P this is all worth it.

P goes out with Mac.
P and Mac go to London
Mac comes back W/O P
P breaks up with Mac
Stella finds the letter
Stella goes to the jazz club.
with the most fitting song there was played.

see. it wasn't all bad :p

Kels, you are a sunshine as i told you one! you are our Optimist Smacked :D Yeap, not that bad if we had such scenes like that from The Ride In and after Heart of Glass :D
I liked Comes Around too because the only advice uselful to Mac came from Stella's heart :D Love it!
well now i feel guilty P. wasn't such a witch but she didn't understand Mac. He suffered, Stella suffered ands we have to keep our poker face meantime LOL!

Madsion--> I'm glad you came back!!!!!! we are crazy i must say :D LOL! (someone tells her about the pinguin lol)

Debbie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back