Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

and what was on it?! A penguin documentation where a guy who looked very similar to Mac ws running after a penguin..

*:guffaw:*

AnJella, I'm thinking someone's trying to tell us something. Who knows, that might actually happen... the show is known to have bizzare cases involving animals from time to time. *crosses fingers*

Ok. It's written on stone :D

Dear Peter Lenkov: if you are reading this you can tell all this gang is totally insane :D , Smacked in the cinema,Smacked-interruptus, Smex in the lab,squawked penguins, football player penguins, Smacked, Smacked, Smacked (ah i forgot Smacked-evilicious :D

So i guess it's there just ONE thing you can do: give us Smacked. (we are suffering Smacked-depriving syndrome:lol:

Please keep giving us the wonderful moments you gave us at the end of S4;)

Debbie:lol:

Poor Peter... he has to put up with our zaniness. By the way Debbie, do you think he'll adopt some of our ideas in spite of that? Anything to ease our SMACK-deprived syndrome...

Imagine ONE and only ONE person discovers their relationship.
The question is WHO? who is going to be the first to know??????

Flack, Danny, Lindsay, Adam, Sheldon, Sid, Angell

Hmm, Flack maybe? I'd love to see him confused over the whole thing... he might even say about time after it's out in the open :D!

wow. see what i got myself into with this penguin ep? =p now everyone here will burst out laughing whenver they see penguins!

No worries Pudding... we all need a laugh. Now that you mention it, I was watching an episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 where they were visiting the penguins and when I saw a penguin standing with the sextuplets as if they were all a flock of penguins, I couldn't help thinking about Mini Mac. It seemed to me that Mini Mac might think Mac is actually his flock leader :guffaw:!

Claire--- i were not happy when mac were in bed with P,i can't believe that they put mac and P in the season premiere of s3 like you said we had never seen her before.
i got to say that mac and stella have always fit together, i had been more happy if mac and stella were in bed in the season premiere of s3:D
Someone go bug the producers! The Writers! ANYBODY!
*rising my hand eagerly in the air* I'll go and bug the producers and the writers:D i'll be happy to do that:D:lol:

I'm not the only one... good, cause I don't know how to get a hold of Pam or Jerry Bruckheimer. He does movies... but that is irrelevant to this. He's busy... ah, if only I had contacts... and if those contacts weren't for Odyssey, I'd be happier right now!

You missed the season premiere of season 3? OMW! When I watched that episode, I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS MAC DOING IN BED WITH PEYTON??????". Yeah, it was a little odd... especially when I don't think we had seen Peyton ever before, (I've never seen season 1. So sue me), and it's the beginning of a season. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

claire - haha yeah i missed it =p

i tend to miss those kinda things =p ooo weell.

i'm not complaining =p

how does that happen? weeeelll. tptb decides, hey, we're bored. we want somthing to get these little smacked ladies all fired up. so we find this brittish chick whom we'll call peyton, she'll be the new coroner and she'll have a relationship with mac. so now the smackers hate us. but we're gonna regain their trust by breaking them up. a gradullay over time SMACK, we have a stella and a mac. in bed. preferably making out. :devil:

and that is how that happened :D:D:D

cause I don't know how to get a hold of Pam or Jerry Bruckheimer. He does movies... but that is irrelevant to this.

maaan. why couldnt jerry do Happy Feet or March of the Penguins!

that would be very benificial :D:p

AnJella, I'm thinking someone's trying to tell us something. Who knows, that might actually happen... the show is known to have bizzare cases involving animals from time to time. *crosses fingers*

karu - haha yeah. tptb are certainly up to somthing.

and you dont know how hard i'll be laughing if i find penguins in season 5.

and shocked.

i'd prolly pass out.

then miss the whole ep. haha. o well. theres always itunes :D

we all did, Gio :D

I have this question for this crazy and adorable gang :D

Imagine "the times comes" to get our ship canon.
Imagine it happens :D

Imagine ONE and only ONE person discovers their relationship.
The question is WHO? who is going to be the first to know??????

Flack, Danny, Lindsay, Adam, Sheldon, Sid, Angell

Debbie :D

ps: Ah! of course this "first" will need to keep the secret of course :D
..... Syd. Face it that man knows everything.:p

Puddin I love that movie! I forgot how much I adored until I watched it again! Since it was in NYC, I was just waiting for Stella to come trotting by and scoop up little Oliver and carry him home!

How come everyone and everything wakes us up before the amazing and wonderful parts of our SMacked dreams?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so tired of having to wake up!!! Haha, bad joke.:lol: totally not intended.:p

originally posted by claire conrad
I'm not the only one... good, cause I don't know how to get a hold of Pam or Jerry Bruckheimer. He does movies... but that is irrelevant to this. He's busy... ah, if only I had contacts... and if those contacts weren't for Odyssey, I'd be happier right now!
claire--- you have right it's gonna be hard too find them:p but when i do im gonna bug them soo much that they don't have another choice than give us SMACKed scenes:D:D If i bug someone i mostly get what i want:D:lol:

a gradullay over time SMACK, we have a stella and a mac. in bed. preferably making out. :devil:
Pudding--- if we get mac and stella in bed together, i don't think they'll just be making out, i think they'll do more than that:devil::devil::D:D

..... Syd. Face it that man knows everything.:p
I think so too...he's able to see everything through his glasses :D

maaan. why couldnt jerry do Happy Feet or March of the Penguins!

that would be very benificial :D:p
yeah...just imagine Melina and Gary as maincharas in those movies:guffaw:

seriously, cuple-seats? maaan. we dont have those in our theater..what do they look like? haha.
that's an 1-meter wide seat without an arm-rest

the show is known to have bizzare cases involving animals from time to time. *crosses fingers*
do you remember the "zoo-year"? it was a bonus stuff on DVD 2.1 :guffaw:

rising my hand carefuly in the air* i think i got that syndrome:D:lol:

*rising my hand too* omg me too I think we are all suffering from it..:D

I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS MAC DOING IN BED WITH PEYTON??????". Yeah, it was a little odd... especially when I don't think we had seen Peyton ever before, (I've never seen season 1. So sue me), and it's the beginning of a season. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

So did I ..I was totally confused...all my SMACKy dreams were destroyed...:confused::rolleyes:What were tptd thinking ??*omg* I'm sooo happy P's in London:D

omg* I'm sooo happy P's in London:D
*rising my hand carefuly in the air* i think i got that syndrome:D:lol:
*rising my hand too* omg me too I think we are all suffering from it..:D
AnJella--- :D I also were soo happy that P are in London and not in New York:D:D
We're lucky that the syndrom aren't harmful, but we get very hooked:DLOL

Hello ev'rybody!
I just made some smacky fanarts, they aren't that good but...here you go:

but we get very hooked:DLOL
How can we stop this?? Haha it doesn't work...everyone will be infected by the "smacky-virus":guffaw:

Have a nice weekend !!
wave.gif

http://www.lf-online.de/bild.php/1636,youllbejpgPF66Q.jpg

my, my, we sure are gettin' fast in reachin' the 1000th post. we should talk about who makes the new thread and what title it should be...

oh yes, HI! XD long time no post! finals and work are over so ill be spending more time here now... :p

who will be the first to know?

I agree. Sid will be the first one. he has eyes everywhere! :lol: besides, macky would send bad vibes if Sid tries to flirt with Stella in the morgue :guffaw:

see, i dont recall seeing that ep =p
i think i missed it by accident and found out what was in it. hahah. so then i didnt watch it =p o wells. :lol:

You missed the season premiere of season 3? OMW! When I watched that episode, I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS MAC DOING IN BED WITH PEYTON??????". Yeah, it was a little odd... especially when I don't think we had seen Peyton ever before, (I've never seen season 1. So sue me), and it's the beginning of a season. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

And how does Adam and Kendall sleep together in the season premiere of season 4 (Can You Hear Me Now?), and we've never heard of Kendall before (or have we? Uh Oh..), and she works in the lab? And Adam is sleeping with her? I thought that was just hilarious! I don't like Kendall though... Adam is so for Spencer (My OC... it's a girl, yes). Lindsay in that episode... okay, I enjoyed the whole epsidoe. Lindsay yelling at Adam in a playful way. Nice swear words, Lindsay.

SMacked... I don't think I've dreamed of them yet. Maybe GIl and Cath, but no SMacked yet. I hope to soon... they run through my head before bed a whole lot these days. SMacked is just perfect... Why they aren't together, I don't know. Someone go bug the producers! The Writers! ANYBODY!

Hehe...

see, i dont recall seeing that ep =p
i think i missed it by accident and found out what was in it. hahah. so then i didnt watch it =p o wells. :lol:

And how does Adam and Kendall sleep together in the season premiere of season 4 (Can You Hear Me Now?), and we've never heard of Kendall before (or have we? Uh Oh..), and she works in the lab? And Adam is sleeping with her? I thought that was just hilarious! I don't like Kendall though... Adam is so for Spencer (My OC... it's a girl, yes). Lindsay in that episode... okay, I enjoyed the whole epsidoe. Lindsay yelling at Adam in a playful way. Nice swear words, Lindsay.

SMacked... I don't think I've dreamed of them yet. Maybe GIl and Cath, but no SMacked yet. I hope to soon... they run through my head before bed a whole lot these days. SMacked is just perfect... Why they aren't together, I don't know. Someone go bug the producers! The Writers! ANYBODY!

Hehe...

Claire, welcome to the Smacked thread :D I'm so glad you came here :D !!

yeap. I think that first episode of Season 3 with THAT scene:scream: it was a bad joke for Smacked fans. Because at the end of Season 2 Mac and Stella were so close to each other:drool: especially meanwhile they were waiting news about Don's health.
And suddenly, after a whole summer of speculations, we had that first episode amd we saw Mac's chest being caressed by someone. At that second you could think it was Stella's but we know she wasn't:wtf:

I think producers will give us a BIG SMACKED BONE in Season 5. well, at least that's what they suggested at the end of Season 4. Or maybe they'll continue giving us hints here and there:cool: That would be just perfect :D

I'll repeat along all your summer: something is happening between them. I¡m dying to know if finally Stell accepted Mac's offer of an extra room:eek::eek::eek: I don't think she stayed in the hotel so many weeks:eek: (besides Stella's real state agent was murderer so she hasn't got a place yet;)

Concerning my question i agree with Karu: i think it's Donnie who will be the "keeper" :D
He works with Stell and Mac all the time. he is the friend of both of them.Also he is a smart detective who made a joke in Right Next Door about Mac's behaviour (he knew Mac would leave 20 minutes after Stella's did;) )
Besides it would be very funny to see him teasing the couple about the relationship :D

Here my statictics:

Donnie 90%
Sheldon's 70% (he is Stella's friend. And he is curious by nature. He would guess something is happening but i don't know if he would discover so soon who the new couple is :D
Lindsay,Syd 60% Lindsay would ask Stella if her suspicious are true and Syd would discover them if any of them flirt in front of him in suh obvious way;)
Danny-->20% He is clueless about love stuff;)

Angell--> she is not so close enough to the couple to guess anything about them

Adam-->i don't think he guesses anything. I think he already KNOW:lol: (only if he keeps his sweet crush on Stell;)

Debbie:bolian:

ps: MJ! I'm so happy you are back! :D You read my mind regarding Syd even when we think in different "keepers" :D

ps2::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie: ANj, i adore your art:guffaw: especially the beloved "Smacked Family":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:

*whistles* Gorgeous banners AnJella! I especially love the SMACK penguin family one!

my, my, we sure are gettin' fast in reachin' the 1000th post. we should talk about who makes the new thread and what title it should be...

Hmm, not sure... we need to set up a poll. Ooh, how 'bout "Head Penguins"? *gets weird looks* Or not... I think I need to get the penguins out of my head. Any other ideas?

Pudding--- if we get mac and stella in bed together, i don't think they'll just be making out, i think they'll do more than that:devil::devil::D:D

gio - haha. i was gonna say that. but i wanted to keep it PG :D

nice banners Anj.

i need to work on some icons.:eek:

corel is getting dusty...:eek:

oh look! its mj! haha.

the name. should definetly be about penguins =p

And suddenly, after a whole summer of speculations, we had that first episode amd we saw Mac's chest being caressed by someone. At that second you could think it was Stella's but we know she wasn't:wtf:
Omg I remember when this eppie was on TV...they made a break before you could P's face ..omg I was so happy for 5 minutes because I thought it was Stel's hand..but it wasn't:klingon:..

the name. should definetly be about penguins =p
yay I think so too ...perhaps *hmm* what about Mac, Stella and the penguins (ok that's bad) but what do you think about: We take care of each other...for ever.?

But now..I have a question: What do you think Mac would have done if P had returned to NYC?? Would he have broke up with P??Would he have cheated on her with Stel?? :confused::eek:
..Waiting for your answers...

How can we stop this?? Haha it doesn't work...everyone will be infected by the "smacky-virus":guffaw:
AnJella-- I don't have anything against the smacky-virus:D and if more people gets infected by the ''smacky-virus'' we get more people to go against the produrcers and the writers, so we can get SMACKed's scenes:D:D:D LOL... ps.. Nice banners you have made;):D

Debbie--- when i saw that arm on Mac's chest i was sooo sure that it would be Stella but no it was P:vulcan: Talk about bringing a girl's hope's down!:vulcan:
I'll repeat along all your summer: something is happening between them. I¡m dying to know if finally Stell accepted Mac's offer of an extra room:eek::eek::eek: I don't think she stayed in the hotel so many weeks:eek: (besides Stella's real state agent was murderer so she hasn't got a place yet;)
And debbie i think Stella accepted Mac's offer of an extra room;), i think stella would have been too lonely if she stayed soo long in a hotel, and if she stay's with Mac she would have Mac's company:D:D

a gradullay over time SMACK, we have a stella and a mac. in bed. preferably making out. :devil:
gio - haha. i was gonna say that. but i wanted to keep it PG :D
Pudding---:D I just had too say it:D:D:D it was a golden chance i couldn't let it get away:D:D:lol:

But now..I have a question: What do you think Mac would have done if P had returned to NYC?? Would he have broke up with P??Would he have cheated on her with Stel?? :confused::eek:
AnJella--- If P would have returned to NYC, i sure hope Mac would break up with P and be with Stella soo he could make P jealous:D:D ( but that's just my answer:D)

There's no cure for the Smacked virus, you watch CSI NY and you get infected :lol:

And what a nice question Debbie :D
I would laugh my ass of if Sid was the first one who would know about Mac and Stella but Flack would be totally shocked about it or he would say: Oh well, I just knew that it would happen someday :p

Have a nice Saturday everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back