Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Hey!
I am back for good and I want to say while I don't get the penguin thing it cracks me up! :lol: Love the wallpaper AnJella, made my day that's for sure!

:guffaw::guffaw: Oh Anj! you made me cracked up. Not possible!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: regarding your question new season will start on September 23 (Not sure tough:cool:)

Gio--> I jumped when P:scream: sent him that letter:lol:. S3 was so disgusting because she was there to somber Mac and Stella relationship:scream:. I love how Stella healed his emotional wounds when she went to the jazz club. Do we need anything more than that?:drool: I Hope you will have a good trip to Bergen and that you will be ok:bolian:

Vave--
I saw them too and i want more of that:cool: after the closeness we have seen in these last episodes it's not possible they'll give us nothing. I want an emotional Stella falling apart when she finally meets Mac:drool::drool::drool:

Karu-->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I imagine our MiniMac and Stella "Behave yourself":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It's hysterical!:guffaw:

Heather--> another unforgettable thing when i forgot your name to say to you Hi. I did the same with Cath and Ranma. Sorry! But you must know i adore my Smacked fellows:bolian: And i agree with you. I don't know why some people are saying P was so great when she was NOT. She never cared about his feelings. Everything was about her and her needs,her time, her love,her relationship...:scream: The first thing she said to him (3.01) was "I know you are a very private man". But she always was demandant "I wan this, i want that"
I don't think she ever respected him because when he finally went to London she dumped him:scream:
Of course that was the best for us!:drool::bolian:
Stella does respect him. His time, his needs. When she asked him to take off his wedding ring, she suggested it but she respected him when he decided not to do that:p

Again i' m going to say Something is going on between them. I don't know. I have this huntch they are living together as friends. Or maybe they realized they are perfectly comfortable with each other. Who knows? We need more of that in S5!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Hi you Meg, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is Kels?:cool:

Debbie:eek:

you guys post to much :p. i'll write what i can. haha.

i was in the beautiful Door County ((in wisconsin. that part that sticks out into lake michegan.))

AnJella - awww that penguin art made me giggle. 2 of my favorite things on one desktop. i would totally use it, but i'd rather have the collage i made of myself for my desktop backround instead. :lol::lol:

can't say i have seen the new pics.
can someone send me a link?

Karu - hahaha i love it. MiniMac and its orange and pink sweater :p

and i looove the Sparten Stella drawing. it was pretty cute.

my favorite ep from season 4 is definetly Admissions. and Down The Rabbit Hole was second.

i always enjoy the funny ones :p

well i'm gonna go watch Twster now. ((member that scene? i will totally be imagining Stella and Mac as Jo and Bill...and Melissa is DEFINETLY Peyton. hahaahha. great movie. hopefully ya'll know what i'm talking about :p:lol::rolleyes:))

lata gatas :)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:LOl Kels! i feel the same everytime i spent several days without posting:guffaw:
Awww Kels, that place sounds like Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

My dial up connection sucks but i'll try to re post the pics (Not allowed a link to the Modern Gallery page:)

Actually i have to wait until i got Karu's images and i LOVE Spartan Stella:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That pic must be re posted into the Stellarina Thread! It's worth :lol:

Do you remember "Fireman Mac" you made to us? I'd love to make me a new avvie. Could i use it? pleaseeeeeeeeee:thumbsup::guffaw:

A big Hug dear, take care

Debbie:)

ps: Another of my sins I forgot to say Hi to Natty who has been so kind with us!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's Stella and Mac that have all the sparks. They even fight sexy. :drool:
hhunter--- you have soo right when mac and stella have a fight i think the room gets way too hot:D and after the fight they *cough.gotoaroomsotheycanbealoneandmakeout.cough*(and if you guys didn't understand it's: go to a room so they can be alone and make out:D) LOL:D

karu--- nice one, mac wanted too have a little penguin to goo after him:D awww sooo sweet.

I love how Stella healed his emotional wounds when she went to the jazz club. Do we need anything more than that?:drool:
debbie-- i also think stella are soo sweet with mac when she helps him heal his emotional wounds.. and no we don't need more than that:D

my mom and i went to the aquarium in Bergen,and we saw the penguins, they were soo cute, and two (a boy and girl) off the penguins had got a penguin baby, i cinda saw the two penguins as mac and stella and a little baby:D and one thing i learnt, if two penguins become boyfriend/ girlfriend they are it for the rest off they're life:D just as i se mac and stella:D:D

They new pictures look awesome :D I'm so curious what the new season will bring us!

Hey,I'm very happy you like my fanart :D.

karu_mila I really like your sequel :D little ,little penguin:guffaw::guffaw:
Ghawazee Thanks the information :)..I'll start counting days on Wednesday ;)..

VaveAma92 Hmmm we could call him...Kenny :(:confused:

Kels--> you'll find a couple of new pics inside the Flack/Mac Slash thread (I'm trying to upload the 2 pics to posy them here)
Gio--> awwwwwwww so cute! See? Our little penguin was mean to be The Smacked Offical Mascot :D Something i didn't like was after that scene at the jazz club Mac told Don he bought a flight ticket to look for P:scream: Aparently he went back to his senses because he didn't go to pick her up:scream: It would have been the silliest mistake he could have ever done:klingon:

Sor--> My 3 fav were there right in the pics. I don't ask anymore that that. Love them!:drool:

Anj--> All your fanarts seem to be amazing. I'm enjoying your banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Kels--> your requests are orders;)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/ny2.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/ny3.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/ny1.jpg

In case you want more pics from all seasons, you can go to Google where you must type Modern Day Gallery CSI NY and it'll get you into there. tell me if you could see them!

Finally! i uploaded the new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Pic. I don't put them inside the spoiler box because Meg has problems to open it so i post only the links
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/normal_csi-ny-bts_019.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/normal_csi-ny-bts_023.jpg

Smacked!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/normal_csi-ny-bts_020.jpg

Hugs to everyone Debbie:bolian:

ps: As Stellarina fan i'm completely unsatisfied. I read for so long time to other fans saying about how "unproffesional" Stella's clothes are...and in these lasted pic she looks like a nun GRRRRRRRRRRR

ps2: Congrats Smacked fellows we reached our 13.000 views. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bolian:

Last edited:

ps2: Congrat Smacked fellows" we reached our 13.000 views. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::e ek::bolian:

yay 3000 views in 10 days :drool::bolian::bolian::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ghawazee....and I enjoy the pics you posted!!

:drool::eek:-->SMAC-Revolution :D:bolian::devil:

Something i didn't like was after that scene at the jazz club Mac told Don he bought a flight ticket to look for P:scream: Aparently he went back to his senses because he didn't go to pick her up:scream: It would have been the silliest mistake he could have ever done:klingon:
debbie--- yeah i didn't like that either, but im glad he didn't goo after Peyton.. ohh and debbie i love the pics you posted:D

AnJella--- :DSMACKed Revolution:D soo it's more people that's waiting on the SMACKed Revolution:D:p

10 days? wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope some of those 3000 new visitors are Pam and Peter. I need to write him a message inside the "dear writers" thread inviting him to visit us :D :D :D

I know if we keep posting they will give us good scenes in S5.

He is just adorable!

Debbie :D

ps: love your new banner Anj, could you make me a new one?????? (puppy dog's eyes) :D

ps2: Gio, i wonder if his decition of not going after her it's related to him falling in love with Stella or realizing he has feeling for her.
I insist: it would be great if they are keeping a relationship even far from the audience just like Gil and Sarah did (according to reviews. I don't watch CSI LV. Constantly i remember That first scene from Right Next Door where Mac suggested her to go home. Aparently it was a very innocent request but Mac's eyes said something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Don's comment "In 20 minutes he will adresing home as well" (or something like that. I can't quote :D

Last edited:

karu--- nice one, mac wanted too have a little penguin to goo after him:D awww sooo sweet.

*pops in* Hi guys! Glad you like it... I'm finally getting over my writer's block-- thank god! However, I can't believe you guys missed my reference to House M.D. That was the whole inspiration... after you guys suggested Mini Mac following Mac, it made me think of House and the ducklings and I thought why not put the two together? House has ducklings and now it looks like Mac has penguins!

Ghawazee Of course I can make you a banner you only have to tell me what you want on it and I'll make you one...;)
-----
This is a SMACked-thread so I made a SMACked one:

Hope you like it :D

Last edited:

Okay, I think we officially have a second heaven in here.:lol:

I think Rockie would be a ute name for the penguin. Or maybe... Okay, who else thinks he looks like a Billy Bob? :guffaw:

Gotta go to dance! See ya'll later!:)

*whistles* Nice banner AnJella! We need more SMACK fanart... I've recently noticed that we're sadly lacking. Keep it up!

I think Rockie would be a cute name for the penguin. Or maybe... Okay, who else thinks he looks like a Billy Bob? :guffaw:

Billy Bob? *snickers* Hmm, not sure... maybe we oughta give in suggestions and set up a poll, though everyone's calling him Mini Mac. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back