Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

debbie-- 'up the rabbit hole' that's one off my favorite episodes in season 4, yeah adam he got something too laugh about when mac were trying too ' flirt' with that guy:lol: (yeah a everybody know that stella loves mac and mac loves stella:D)
And how Stella screamed "Maaaaaaaaaac" when she thought Suspect X shot him at the end:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::droo l::drool:
ohh that i had forgot:rolleyes: i think i just have too watch that episode again then:D

Say Hi to your sis' Vave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Any new Smacked is welcomed (God, kids are truly smart these days :D They know exactly the Perfection :D )

By the way, Gio--> i noticed it's Down the Rabbit Hole.

I was so entusiastic talking about Peter and LFN and I made the same mistake ...again :D!
Up the Rabbit Hole was written by Peter too for LFN(and my other Fav Larry H. who is working in 24). You must watch that eppy again :D It's always a big effort to wwatch so delighful Smacked eppy again LOL!

Peter is capable of giving us this scene (I hope you'll enjoy it! Not CSI but related to peter at least!) Imagine Mac and Stella in a future (or in Season 5 :D)

BTW it's not a fanclip. It's part of the show exactly as we watched it originally. That's why Music is so important now (peter's influence is giving us many songs as you can notice in S4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfINMUJGbgU&feature=related

Last edited:

debbie-- ohh soo that's the little mistake, i knew i were writing something wronge but couldn't remember what:eek::lol:
You must watch that eppy again :D It's always a big effort to wwatch so delighful Smacked eppy again LOL!
yeah it soo delightful too watch a eppy that got SMACKed scenes:D by the way i were watching recyling one or two days ago, and i love the scene when mac and stella are at the dog show, they are soo cute together:D

i had a dream last night:D and of course it's about mac and stella:D

but now i got too go, im making a card too my dad, it's his birthday tomorrow :)

I like your sister, Vave! :D Another soul that's converted to what's called Smackelious! :lol:

The penguin will always be our little funny scene, but if it's going to happen... We should write an e-mail to the producers with some ideas :rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend everybody! And a big hug to you too Debbie! :D

you, Sor, great Smacked soul! receive my hugs, dear! :D

Gio--> say Happy Birthday to your dad on our behalf. I made a greeting card too because we 'll celebrate tomorrow Father's Day in my country :D

Ok, Gio gave me the idea. Season 4 hasn't finished in my country yet but i could get eppies from youtube

Unofficial Smacked poll #3

Which is the best Smacked eppy from Season 4???????????????

I need to tell you it's do darn difficult to choose! :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'll say mine later)

Love for everyone

Debbie :D

Last edited:

Ok, Gio gave me the idea. Season 4 hasn't finished in my cpountry yet but i could get eppies from youtube
season 4 hasn't finished here in Norway too, the TV-Station that are sending csi ny, they sendte 'down the rabbit hole' and one or two episodes later they stoped(because of the writer strik):brickwall: but i can hardly wait for csi ny too start again because i want too see SMACKed scenes:D but i can console myself with s1 and s2 of csi ny:D

and Debbie, im gonna reply on you're question when season 4 ends (im still waiting on it too start:lol:) here in Norway:D

i hope you will recover S4 as soon as you can. We are lucky this year, AXN didn't stop airing new episodes (they did that with CSI LV)

This season is much better than S3 anyway.
Actually AXN airs evryday reruns of CSINY and a new eppy every Thursday. On daily basis we are watching S3

Grrrrrrrrrr It's not my fav despite of There were a couple of great Stellarinas eppies (Heart of Glass, Open and Shut and of course the greatest Smacked eppy Snow Day)

Mainly because we have to stand Dr Driscoll whinning to Mac grrrrrrrr

LOL! i think i don't like her :D

Debbie :D

debbie---here in norway they are also sending s3 reruns on sundays, always looking forward too that:D
LOL! i think i don't like her :D
i don't have anything against peyton but SHE'S DAITING mac in s3:eek:LOL :lol:
i think mac and stella are more cute as cuple than mac and peyton:D:D mac and stella just suit each other:D;)
and when mac were reading the letter from peyton (that's the break-up letter) i was soo happy but then i became a bit sad because she hurted mac..... But then i got happy again because then mac and stella have a shot at love ( we all know that they love each other:D:p but won't admit it:D:D) i can't wait too see what's gonna happend in s5:)

Don't worry giovinazzo. :) Peyton Manning long vanished off the radar. I erased Peyton. Erased Manning from the Mac Radar. Stella was too much of a raging wildfire for her but Mac always felt like a long winter ended whenever Stella showed up.

when mac were reading the letter from peyton (that's the break-up letter) i was soo happy but then i became a bit sad because she hurted mac..... But then i got happy again because then mac and stella have a shot at love ( we all know that they love each other:D:p but won't admit it:D:D) i can't wait too see what's gonna happend in s5:)

This IS exactly what I'm thinking! I was sooo happy when Peyton stayed in London :D, but she hurt him !!!:vulcan:

Season 4 will start here in Germany in september:eek:, but thanks to youtube I was able to watch almost every eppie!
Does anyone know when season 5 will start in America???

As I visited a zoo yesterday I took a pic with a penguin ([my friends and my exchange student were wondering if I've never seen a penuin before :D:guffaw:])and made a little fanart XD...hope you like it

Have a nice Sunday everyone!!

AnJella, you made my day! :lol:

This is a picture of my imaginary favourite episode :p You did a great job!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone :)

Axatullux-- stella where too much off a competition, soo peyton decided to stay in london because she know she can't win agains stella:D and that where a good choice, because nobody can win against stella when it comes to mac's love:D

AnJella-- i where happy to when peyton decided to stay in london:D
ohh lookie a penguin with mac and stella:D love the picture Anjella:thumbsup::D
Does anyone know when season 5 will start in America???
AnJella i think s5 are gonna start in september in America( read it on a site)

one more thing my mom and i are going to Bergen (a city in Norway) and then we're gonna go to the aquarium and they got penguins:D when i see the penguins im bonded to start laugh (because im gonna picture the team running after them trying too catch them):lol: (but not all fun in Bergen, im gonna spend most of the time in the hospital:borg:)

AnJella - that penguin picture is adorable with Mac and Stella. We need to tell Karu about it. Maybe she can get inspired :D

Axatullux - Your Peyton Manning comment made me laugh. Peyton Manning is my favorite football player. :D But, I was not impressed by Peyton Driscoll. She seemed to snobby for Mac or something. There were no 'sparks' between her and Mac.

It's Stella and Mac that have all the sparks. They even fight sexy. :drool:

OMG Anjella!!!! I love the SMacked penguin!!!!!!!!!! We need to give him a name.......... I dunno.

Yup. Goi to csi.so-phobic.com (i think) We got actually got a slightly SMacked pic. There are only pics of Melina and Gary up right now. Hmmmmmmm... could this mean somnething? Nooooo, could it?:lol:

I gotta go call people and eat lunch and stuff. Nothing as important as this but you know life. Gets in the way of the things that really matter.:guffaw:

AnJella - that penguin picture is adorable with Mac and Stella. We need to tell Karu about it. Maybe she can get inspired :D

Oh... my... god... *bursts out laughing* That's amazing... I totally needed that. Good news, you've inspired me! Here's a tiny snippet of my inspiration...

Mac couldn't help but smirk. "Well if House can have ducklings, I don't see why I can't have penguins." On that note, he turned and disappeared around the corner, still attracting incredulous looks from the lab technicians.

Stella smiled and shook her head, looking down at Mini Mac. "Somehow, I don't think Sinclair would approve." Her observation caused the penguin to chatter enthusiatically, as if attempting to answer her. "Behave yourself. I don't need another fiasco on my hands." She said as she went to look for Danny.

In case you're wondering, Mini Mac is the same penguin that Danny was chasing in the first scene... remember Mac's penguin friend in the orange sweater :guffaw:?

By the way, I was browsing deviantart.com and I found SMACK fanart! Lookee here...

http://47s.deviantart.com/art/It-s-Something-I-Believe-54103823

http://47s.deviantart.com/art/Always-a-Family-57563773

Ooh, and Spartan Stella...!

http://bowserjr.deviantart.com/art/This-Is-CSI-NEW-YOOOOORK-58981561

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back