Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

you are the medicine against negative Smacked thoughts, Kels!:D :D :D

Instead of "let them have a new relationship and Period. That's it." We will be lucky if they give us BOTH Mac and Stell being jealous of each other. That would be funny :D Beside i could smell a moment like in Officer Blue where they fought almost as dogs and cats and they make amends in the sweetest way possible awwwwwww it was so perfect! :D As long as they find moments to be together and to share together beyond the fact they are with somebody else i guess i would be capable of keep watching...despite my negative feelings about it :D

It was like in 3.23 when Stell helped Mac and his career when she gave him an smart advice about Gerard. She was with him at the end and she shared his victory despite of he supodsely had P.:scream:

Debbie:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dee - haha nice. CPR. i could live with that. although i always thought the circumstaces of their first mouth on mouth would be..better. haha. o well. :p

Hehe... I thought so too, but hey! It'd be a start!! :D :devil:

Awe, you guys are so lucky... You can watch the seasons finale just right away. I have to wait... :( :borg: You have to fill me in all th SMACK details.

mj, btw... did you mean with "Help" get me out of the psychatry or get me into doing fanfiction. For the second, I can tell, I have no talent whatsoever!! :rolleyes: :guffaw:So, I leave up to you guys, to the talented ones ! :D

Jealuous Mac would be awesome. Just to see him heating up in anger because Stel lets another man in her life and it's not him. I mean, C'mon! It was Mac offering that room. I still won't believe he would have done that to anyone else AND he wouldn't have hoped for her to move in to see how things evolve! :devil::devil:

Okay, my fellow Smackers! Have loads of fun with the season's finale! Oh and CSIPud, can you pls post this ALLGOOD pic??? It would just made my day? Who does such gravestones??? :guffaw::guffaw: Maybe along with you and your merchandise right next to it. Seriously, this is perfect! I totally love it! :D

you are the medicine against negative Smacked thoughts, Kels!:D :D :D

why thank you debaroni. i try my best :p:rolleyes:

Jealuous Mac would be awesome. Just to see him heating up in anger because Stel lets another man in her life and it's not him. I mean, C'mon! It was Mac offering that room. I still won't believe he would have done that to anyone else AND he wouldn't have hoped for her to move in to see how things evolve! :devil::devil:

phht. i can see it now. Macky getting all mad at her for no reason and stella would be like "wtf is your problem?"
and then he would stare at her for like, 10 seconds stella would say "hello" BUT she would be cut off by a passionite kiss.

ohh goodness. look at all that flangst. ((haha i made that up like, 2 seconds ago. combination of fluff and angst :D))

Okay, my fellow Smackers! Have loads of fun with the season's finale! Oh and CSIPud, can you pls post this ALLGOOD pic??? It would just made my day? Who does such gravestones??? :guffaw::guffaw: Maybe along with you and your merchandise right next to it. Seriously, this is perfect! I totally love it! :D

call me kels or kelsey. its easier then CSI'sPuddingCup :D

hahaha. i'll post the ALLGOOD pic. but its on my cellphone which i have no idea how to get it off. but thats okay. i'll take my csi:ny shirt when its done in the wash and put it right next to ALLGOOD.

i will look VERY silly doing it. hahaha what if the ALLGOOD family came to visit their desecesd family and saw me taking a picture of their gravestone with a CSINY shirt right next to it :p hahaha. :lol: ohhh goodness.:p

I don't think the fireman will be very important. The last years when Peyton, Frankie or Drew arrive we know there will "the new love interest". Like for Jordan At the beginning. They say she was the new love interest and after they say may be no. For the now we just that afireman will have a scene with stella. May be there will important for the investigate. And the story of fireman with a csi who are often in the scene crime are already used. Sara have an relationship in the season 3. May be he flirt with her and she don't repond. Like with drew. and mac ll be jealous. I hope that

Maybe they are re-visiting old stories from other CSI 's . I've just read inside the Purejoy thread (I'm curious :D) and they said Gil and Cath had such a great chemistry together and since Season 2 the writers decided to cool them off (hopefully i'm using the right verb in English :D ).
They did the same with mac and Stell. But we are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!! :D

I dunno because i've only watched CSI :NY and Miami in not a regular way until Yelina left . So now i only watch time to time Horatio (I like him . David Caruso is such a sexy thing :D) and CSI NY All the time :D (My Smacked is a way too strong :D

Debbie :D

Ps: I want to share my pure joy with you. Manchester U. Champion!!!!! :D :D :D (hope nobody is a Chelsea fan here :D )

Oh wow, you guys have a lot of great ideas... Mac giving Stella CPR? That I'd love to see!

Now, about the "love interest", I'm thinking there's gonna be a little flirting. With Frankie, it was a full blown relationship and with Drew, she rejected his advances. With this one, there's got to be balance. But I honestly don't think it's gonna last... it's not gonna be as substantial as the relationship that SMACK has.

By the way Ghawazee, I've come up with a guideline for the secret Greek speak scenario. Basically, Stella teaches Mac basic things in Greek like hello and what's your name. Stella has to go somewhere shortly afterwards (you decide where), and as she leaves Mac's office she says something secret in Greek. Mac raises an eyebrow and asks her what it means. Stella just walks back to him, whispers in his ear, that's for you to find out or something with to that effect, and turns around, not noticing Mac smiling as she leaves. So what do you think?

OMG! I love it! i love it!! i love it! !!! My eldest sis got married with a Greek guy and later she became into a Greek professor :D and since i couldn't get the DVD's and last week she didn't come to visit i couldn't show her my tape with "The closer" . In that episode Stella talks to Mac in Greek. She translated the first two phrases she said to him "What the heck is bugging you Mac"
But the third one she didn't and i dunno because i only can say simple words as yes, no, hello and some curses (my brother in law taugh me LOL!)
and i think she said something like "Agape"
And (not sure again) but "S'agapo" i think it means i love you (who knows. maybe she said to him "darling" :D

I want to jump into fanfiction. I wrote two fics for JAG and now CSI NY deserves it. I cannot write for Bones or House. Too technical i dunno.
CSI is technical too but i can handle a little bit better :D

Debbie (Karu call me Deb or Debbie or Debaroni as kels calls me now LOL! :D

Lucky you Deb! Now Stella can't say secret things that we don't know about in Greek! Seriously, it would be great if you do a fic about this... you have your very own translator, so it'd really be authentic. Not to mention we'd all be learning Greek...

By the way, I was reading The Odyssey and it got me thinking and I want your opinions on this... which Greek goddess or mythological character reminds you of Stella?

Maybe they are re-visiting old stories from other CSI 's . I've just read inside the Purejoy thread (I'm curious :D) and they said Gil and Cath had such a great chemistry together and since Season 2 the writers decided to cool them off (hopefully i'm using the right verb in English :D ).

thats fantastic awesome and bad all at the same time! hah.

+writers think they have lots n lots of chemistry. they see what we see
-cool them down! are you kidding! they need to heat it up! :p and the only way i'll accept cooling them down is a cold shower. if their too hot. make em take a shower. preferably together:devil::p:lol:

and i do love all the greekiness. :D

((i still need to find my notebook with the fic i wrote in it :p:lol:))

karu- CIRCE!!!! hahahahahaha, i can imagine Stelre ((thats what i'm calling her :lol:)) turn drew and frankie into piggies :p and leaving Ody ((and thats what i call Odysseus)) not a pig. or in other cases, we call Macky "Mackeus"
"The Thing About Heros" remember that ep? yes. Ody was a hero.

about 3 more hours. :thumbsup:

oink oink.

Karu, well you know I prefer The Iliad over the Odyssey. (shhhhh it's a secret I wanted Troy defeats Greece shhhhh :D :D :D:lol:
So still my fav goddess ALWAYS has been Aphrodite. She is smart, funny, art lover, and extremely beautiful. That's Stella i think :D LOL:lol:

I asked my sis a poem she wrote in Greek (she translated it to me). At some point she said "How do you pretend i call you my friend when once i called you my love":drool::drool::drool: (it's about two friends whose relationship changes drastically when they decide to become a couple. Later they broke up and he asked her to be his friend again. No, my sis wasn't foreseeing Smacked:lol:

And yes, i guess i'd love to use some simple words. But i still i dunno what to write. maybe "The confession":drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

kels-->:guffaw:among the pigs, Mackeous and the gravestone i was LMAO:guffaw:

thank you for the English word. I'm still learning and that's why i love reading this forum . I have an extra- hurry course:lol:
I have watched just one episode of CSI:LV. I guess that should change in Season 9:drool::thumbsup:

Debbie:eek:

Last edited:

grr. i missed like 2 min. of it cuz american idol ran long ((OMG DAVID COOK!!! WOOT))

*giggle*

so anywhooo i'm watching the ep. i'll have my little spoiler box. :D

ok. so so far. nothing of smacky. when i tuned in mac had his hands up while bank guy was checking out his csi case. OH THERES STELLA!

She has jus arrived.

HERE IT IS

Stel: Wheres Mac?
Flack: Inside with the body
Stella: oh you gotta be kidding

now mackys taking pictures. he needs a puter.

oh look at that. its paparatzi. Mackys sending pictures while guy is distracted by a phone call. oooohhh hostages are very scared.

Stella gets the photos! haha this guy says to call him Joe. you would think he'd call himself John.

Stellas worried. and pissed. how is Mac sooo calm!!! he's making small chat with bank guy. Macky asks how long hes been married. then he says he was married tooo

kinda feel bad for bankjoe. hahaha. he have the hostages refreshments. OMG HE TIED BAGS ON MACS FEET. that was before, but bankjoe let him go.

ohh theres hawkes, siddy, danny n linds back at the lab. look at all that cool technology :p

while siddy and hawkes look at weird hollagram.

OH Stells talking to Mac on the hostage phoneline. she doesn't seem that worried anymore. most likely cuz she gets to talk to him :)

bankjoe is very pissed off. macky still calm. uhohhhhhhhhh. he gave Mac the phoket knife thing to get the bullet outta the body. ugh. grottiii won't be watching that...

macs making the hostages find a bullet. hhahahaha i changed the channel. i'm not gonna watch macky open a body... oh that is truly disgusting.

okie dokie. switched back for sec. saw dannny and linds for a few seconds. someone found the bullet. and back got the one from the body...hmmm who is bankjoe talking to? wife prolly.

stellas talking to a guy

STELLAS WORRIED SICK

thats what she said to the guy. uh oh.

shoooottt. JOEBANK IS MMMADDDD HES GOT A GUN TO MACKYS NECK.

ooh securtiy tapes. BankJoe has a temper...

Macky spots somthing.

bad move maaacckkky. just accused him of money stealing money and havin a partner.

macky asks witnesses about money. BankJoes clear...

ohhhhh. there was another bank robber. maybe.

found another body. oooh i bet its his wife? hmm...

ohh its the dead guys wife. BankJoe flares his temper again.

BankJoe coperates and sends a lady out to carry the bullets out.

ooh mac sends a hair with the bullets. cleveerr. looks like gunmans description.

Siddy and Linds look at Dead guys wife.

uh oh. they're pressuring to turn off the power in the bank. which would be bad.

ooh derek james guy who was in security .

uh oh. power just went off. flack and joe wont

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac just punched joe! that was VERY SUDDEN. hahah. scared me :p

oooh mac is yelllinnngg annd piissssssssssed.

Macs got BankJoes gun tho. ooh his name Douglas Anderson

so basically bankjoe is a hostage. awww nw i REALLY feel bad. uhhh ohhh.

security guy killed all of them so far, i dont see how this is a cliffhanger besides the fact that we dont know where the security guy is.

BankJoes not makin it up. OH HERE COMES MAC AND BANK JOE.

HOLY FRICKING A OMG FRIKIN GAWD> SNIPER AIMING FOR MAC!!!! PROLLY SECURITY GUY

ok. well the snipers were aiming for mac. but i dont see em anymore.

we have stell, flack annnd danny in a house...

oh crap.

BankJoe turned evil. hes now got a gun to Macky ((whose driving))

aw dammmmnn. theres the cliffhanger.

so basically to sum it up.

Mac and like 12 other people are hostage in a bank. Hostage holder tells him to call him Joe. Mac investigates the crime scene and tries to prove this guy innocent. the other CSIs try and figure it out. Mac makes a move on BankJoe. Mac has his gun and BankJoe confesses...sorta. Mac belives him and takes him outside to his childern and wife. All of a sudden, BankJoe turns on Macky.

and they pull a Sopranos on us.

wow! hahah. gosh. read if you REALLY wanna be spoiled you can read above :D

and season 5 better start sooner then September...i'm not sure i'll last :p

annnnyyboooodddy help meee?

gotta know when S5 starts :D

:lol: LOL i see someone's been doin' a live reviw of the eppie

Guys, help me catch up with names, someone list the nickynames on here T_T puweeze?

ok, back to business...

Well, i wont review the whole thing since im not happy with it at all... (no, not about shippy, but it didnt entertain me.. .>_< anyway...) Yeah, stella was worried. she admitted that to someone (i forgot who it was :p) She said "...worrried sick". *pats Stel* dont worry Stel, your marine will be just peachy ;) but damn, that Joe guy got me bigtime. LIAR. dammit, Macky, get 'im and celebrate with your star later after shift :devil::lol: forget that homeland security guy, Stella was like "dont tease me..." -yeah, she's thinkin' about her Macky dammit, leave her alone to her business XD pissy stella and worried stella = awesome. well, i think that's all i can say... so was that it?... :( my thirst for SMacked has not been satisfied

mj, btw... did you mean with "Help" get me out of the psychatry or get me into doing fanfiction. For the second, I can tell, I have no talent whatsoever!! :rolleyes: :guffaw:So, I leave up to you guys, to the talented ones ! :D
LOL i dont remember what i meant exactly but if ya want, i can write for ya XD gimme a week or so. :p

Oh my that episode Hostage, I thought it was brilliant. Yes Stella was worried. When she asked who went in the bank, she wasn't that surprised it was Mac. Afterall, she knows him the best. That's why they are so great together. Yes she was worried. Wouldn't you be if your love was in that situation? ;) But of course she was trying to solve the case as efficient as she could with the constraints.

GREAT FINALE in my opinion.

Haven't see the finale yet, have to wait for a few more weeks but I couldn't skip your spoilers so I read them :rolleyes:

But here are my thoughts about your opinions :p
So, there wasn't a big scene for us fans. That's not very nice but now I get the strong feeling that season 5 is going to be a Smacked season. If the producers decide to introduce the fireman as Stella's new love interest we get a very pissy Mac just like you al said :lol:

I can almost see a scene: Stella is getting ready for a date with the fireman and she walks out of the locker room and she walks into Mac. They laugh, and Mac looks at Stella. He says that her clothes are nice and Stella explains what she's going to do. Mac tells her to be carefull and that she has to have a great time. And while Stella walks away Mac looks at her. When Mac decides to walk away Stella looks over her shoulder :rolleyes: I love those scenes, it happens a lot in real life too :lol:

Pfeww, that was quit a long story :p Have a nice day everyone!

finale sounds great! was there only the one smacked scene? with stella worried?

mj - my name is Jen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back