Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Ranma, your spoiler box made my day :rolleyes: Okay, the last line is just great. I'm sure Stella will get Mac to the hospital no matter what :lol:

Or she could be his nurse? :devil:
Sorry, blame the gutter with its dirty minds :lol:

:lol:Giovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh...MY...GOD:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
http://www.espacioprofundo.com.ar/foros/files/thumbs/t_pablo_y_su_cara_de_asombro_423.jpg

:guffaw:LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday i watched DOA for a day and the Major Lady is the the silliest character ever created on CSI:scream::scream::scream::scream: and i hate her of course:lol: Somehow i think all Smacked fans need a revenge because of the ending of Snow Day (such great episode. Pity the last seconds:scream:)

Jenn--> I can't wait to read your fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: the lack of Smacked scene gave me a hunger of fics. I need to start reading Natty's fic. I want some Smex fic:drool:

Ranma--> you helped to get a new view on lastest spoilers. I thought the meaning of "not even for Stella" was negative and i was a little upset because i was thinking some fans (NOn Smacked)were enjoying that line and now i realize it could be VERY SMACKED:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Kels-->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Say Hi to katie too!!!! encourage her to jump into this wagon from safety house. We are a funny gang:rommie:

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--> what were you thinking about????????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Nurse????? OMG WRITE a fic NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I leave you a question....

Imagine Mac needs to rest and recover from the stress he got inside the bank. Imagine the lab
Would you agree having Stella in command????m Would you think their relationship might change???????????????????

Debbie:thumbsup:

Ghawazee-- :D:D i don't know were those dreams comes from(naw just kidding):D im surprised of myself for having dreams like that, hmmm don't think im that suprised after all it's about Mac and Stella :devil::lol:

Ranma-- I'll bet stella can work her charm on mac to get him to the hospital:devil: LOL :D

CSI_Willows--- LOL i can soo picture stella as mac's nurse in a nurse costume:devil::drool:

what do you guys think mac would do when he see stella in that nurse costume:confused::devil::devil: (sorry im high on sugar:rolleyes: i think i'm just gonna calm down now before i do something stupid:D)

Ghawazee--And about you're question:
don't know if they'll get any closer after hostage? maybe.. i'll hope they get closer because i want SMACKED !!

Last edited:

Imagine Mac needs to rest and recover from the stress he got inside the bank. Imagine the lab
Would you agree having Stella in command????m Would you think their relationship might change???????????????????

Debbie:thumbsup:

Many people think mac will stress or other after that but he made the war. He had see and lived something more terrible and stressful. Maybe he need after that some day but only vacation.

Ranma-- I'll bet stella can work her charm on mac to get him to the hospital:devil: LOL :D

Man, what will we think of next? Still, we need those ideas 'cause what else can we do during hiatus except write SMACK fics? Unfortunately, my ideas are too drabbley and are suited for one-shots. You guys have interesting (albeit gutter-minded) ideas... there aren't enough fics like those out there and, come to think of it, Mac and Stella could use it.

Anyways, they have to be closer after a situation like that! How could they not? TPTB should know this and take this into consideration for season 5... I just hope they get it right.

Originally Posted by giovinazzo<3

originally posted by karu_mila
Man, what will we think of next? Still, we need those ideas 'cause what else can we do during hiatus except write SMACK fics? Unfortunately, my ideas are too drabbley and are suited for one-shots. You guys have interesting (albeit gutter-minded) ideas... there aren't enough fics like those out there and, come to think of it, Mac and Stella could use it.

karu_mila--- gotta tell you that after i came in and read this mac and stella thread my imagination have gone up 100%:D before my imagination was soo low:alienblush: but im glad that it have gone up because now im starting on my first Fan Fiction:D(im soo proud of myself :D:lol:)

Last edited:

well. i'm in the safty of my own home. and i decided that i can't be sick anymore cuz you guys just post way toooo much :p

but thats okie dokie :D

Vave - that spolier ((the first one)) made me giggle. especcially the "i told you so" part. hahahah. and if your going to NY pick me up another CSI NY shirt :p *giggles* track down Zuker if ya have too :p ((i have NO idea how to spell his last name :p))

and i'll work on some manips :p ((btw have you seen my 2 walls over in the fanart thread? :p))

heather - i agree with you. cant take anymore cliffhangers :lol: and Macky was veeeeeeeery calm during the hostage and hes Lt. Dan for petes sake ((hahahahhaha Forrest Gump referance!)) so your right. he'll be a okay.

Debbbbieeee - hahah. i'll get her to jump in the bandwagon. she did quite a good job. and as much as i love Macky. i HATE the computer :lol: i could NOT figure the Mac out. so she helped me with that :p so shes a fan of Mac despite the fact that its a computer :p OH! and i found my notebook with the fic in it. i just gotta type it up. and i don't even think its that good :p

and about these new spoilers.

haha i got mean here and decided that if Stel couldnt get Macky to the hospital, then she would knock him out somehow ((say, a long passionite kiss?)) and take him to the hospital herself :lol: hahah that came to mind :p

hmm...i guess thats all i have for now :)

I rewatched Taxi the other day. Stella and Mac were sooooooooo HOT. They fought (well not really more like a disagreement) about Reed. I love how she calls him on almost everything. Stella wanted to make sure Mac stayed objective especially in his dealings with Reed. I loved, loved, loved! the look he gave her when she walked out of his office. They fight so well... I wonder how well they make up? :evil:

So, does anyone else think they are together? I do :D. I mean just the way they act around each other, their body language and how the argue over Reed. Seems like a couple to me. ;) I'm going to write a fic about it too. :D

Lilou: Maybe he already lived stressful situations before. But i guess Mac is suffering a crisis on his self confidence. First with Drew, someone he remembered only as a child. Being stalked wasn't a good experience for him maybe because at war he knew his enemies face to face. Now he didn't so it affected him very much.
In Playing with matches Stella asked him if he was sure the prisoner was guilty. He said of course but it was obvious that simple question (a by-the -book question) affected him especially coming from Stella (she was doing her job. She loves him. No harm intended)
Later the cab killer killing lots of people meanwhile he was being pushing by everybody
And finally this bank robber. he thought he was innocent and at the end he was a crap (according to spoilers . I admit i watched the ending at youtube) :D
Poor Mac! he needs to go on holidays...with a private nurse of course :D :D :D :D :D (Giovi and Sor, you girls! :D Can't save yourselves! :D :D :D

Karu--> i liked your ideas i'm going to use some to inspire myself into writing too. I need a Smacked moment :D :D :D and i hope as much you do they get closer. Unfortunately many people have mentioned the Security guy who was with Stella. He is cute, i admit it. And he looks like a strong guy...too much for her :( he needs someone strong with melancoly in his eyes Mac-style :D)

I guess they got rif of the idea of the fireman and they will bring over the Security guy story (i better dont startto curse writers. Peter included as much i love him grrrrrrrrr

Kels:LOL! i love Mac too so i like a lot Katie :D A FAVOUR!!!!! I posted pages ago (i'm sorry you know how fast we add new pages LOL) a link to a couple of images not Smacked related (love and rain image) Could you do anything with them and turn' em into the BIGGEST SMACKED pics ever existed???????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee *puppy dogs eyes here :D

you gals are the antidote against the NON Smacked world :D

Debbie :D (Giovi-->call me Debbie as everyone else here :D

Heather!!!!!!!!!! i was lucky to watch those scenes in youtube from tha episode and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their relationship seemed to be so different to usual. I mean they have always been a great team, a great couple but now they seemed to have another kind of relationship beyond their job. Stella doesn't waste her time and she tells him what he needs (it reminds me House "Sometimes you get what you need, not what you want :D). I LOVED the look when she left his office.Awwww they seemed a real couple not just co workers :D

I insist on this: the look they share when they said the same thing at the same time. Coincidence. Time will tell :D :D :D

Last edited:

SMACK talk time :guffaw:

So, does anyone else think they are together? I do :D. I mean just the way they act around each other, their body language and how the argue over Reed. Seems like a couple to me. ;) I'm going to write a fic about it too. :D

hmm. i don't want them to be a couple now. :p i want to see them hook up first! phht. thats by far the best part :p and i loovveee Reed. I'll bet he's a Smacked shipper as well :p

A FAVOUR!!!!! I posted pages ago (i'm sorry you know how fast we add new pages LOL) a link to a couple of images not Smacked related (love and rain image) Could you do anything with them and turn' em into the BIGGEST SMACKED pics ever existed???????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee *puppy dogs eyes here :D

ok ok i'll try my best. :D although i havn't done anything like that before. o well. i'll figure it out XD ((and yes, i found them on like, page 24 or somthing :p))

so i was thinkin the other day about this movie. called Twister. ever see it? well they have a WONDERFUL confession scene. i'll post it and see if you can relate it to Macky n Stell.

Jo: You've never seen it miss this house and that house, then come after you.
Bill: Jo, is that what you think it did?
Jo: I don't know.
Bill: Jesus Jo, why can't you just forget it?
Jo: You don't understand, ok? You'll never know.
Bill: When is it going to be enough, huh? How close do you have to get? Talk to me! Jo, things go wrong, you can't explain it, you can't predict it, killing yourself won't bring your dad back! I'm sorry he died, but it was a long time ago, you gotta move on, stop living in the past and look what you got right in front of you!
Jo: What are you saying?
Bill: Me, Jo.

((btw. they are standing on a road while its raining searching for a tornado and Jo is trying to pick up a experiment the tornado destroyed and its threatening to come back))

well, i thought it was kinda relivent. you can kinda see what i mean, right? hahah

Puddin' -- (can I call you that?):p I'll see what I can do about picking you up another CSI: NY shirt.:p But first, I just gotta make sure that I'm officially going. If's a no...:confused::(... you all are gonna have a lot of tears flowing from this neck of the woods. (and my Birthday is tomorrow so that wouldn't be good.):lol:

Okay so I had a SMacked dream as well, but I had it before the finale cause I thought it would be cool if this would have happened:--- So Flack and the SWAT rush into the building that Bankjoe and Mac are in. This is after bankjoe has 'kidnapped' Mac and made him drive the car to who knows where. You see Stella down behind the tape watching a screen (this all sounds very familiar doesn't it) obviously worried. Suddenly you hear gunshots. Stella flinches at the sound and people scream around her. She soon realizes that blond chick and RHL are standing nearby, both also shakin'. She doesn't care.:rolleyes: You hear Flack from inside yell "Comin' out!" He is leading Mac out of the building (no sign of bankjoe) and towards the EMTs. Mac hurt his shoulder and has a cut on his forehead. Stella watches him and you see in slow motion as Mac lifts his head and they make eye contact and they hold for a long time.:p Then one by one Blond chick and RHL run over to Mac and banter him with questions on if he's okay and stuff. And he's like "Yeah. I'm fine." and tries to walk on. Stella sees them and just lowers her eyes to the ground.:( RHL comes over and starts pounding her with questions on she could ever let Mac do what he just did and she should have been worried sick and won't let poor Stella get a single word out. Mac sees this and completely ignores the EMTs orders to sit down and walks towards the two women. Stella is getting very frustrated but before she can do anything, she is whipped around by someone pulling her arm and before she knows it, Mac has her in a huge embrace. When she realizes who it is she hugs even tighter and all she can say is a soft "hey." and he just smiles and says "hey" back. Of course RHL watches this whole thing and is like ":eek::scream:" but who cares.:rolleyes::lol:

So yeah.:)

Vave-- Nice dream:thumbsup: LOVED it when mac gave stella a hug in front of the blond chick and RHL;):thumbsup: oooo i could have paid soo much too se their faces :D LOL:)

I have drawn something really hilarious incorporating SMacked into my love of geology. :evil::lol::devil::lol::evil:

Featured here is Mac-A-Lot Island and three (make that two) cities founded on Mac-A-Lot, Driscoll, Quinn, and Gatesville. Stella is the volcano.

Sadly, the town of Driscoll was buried by a lavaflow when Mt. Stella erupted centures ago. Today, two cities exist on the island, Gatesville with a population of 21K, and Quinn with a population of 55K. Both though lie in the shadows of Mt. Stella and Gatesville is threatened with evacuation as Mac A Lot sees Mt. Stella erupt to life once again! :evil::lol::evil:

Mt. Stella is a stratovolcano which erupts explosively. Think the volcano on Montserrat which buried Plymouth back in 1997.

Last edited:

*hears crickets chirping*

wow. its been quiet in here :p

Vave - yes you can call me puddin if you want to :p:lol: and happy early birthday! hope you can go to NY :D
i can totally picture your dream sequence in the show :p
send it to TBTP pease??? :D

Axatullux - hahha nice graphic. its nice to know theres other nutty people out there like me who create those kind of things :p:lol:

i can only imagine Mt. Stella erupting...haha. almost reminds me of rambo stella :lol:

great use of geography:thumbsup::lol:

it made me giggle :p

anywhooo.ohhh missss Deeeee! i have the ALLGOOD/CSINY Shirt pic! :D

its allgood.

((btw, the ladies in the backround were viewing some sort of war monument ((forgot which one :p)) and they were watching me n my friend takin the pic of me n the gravestone Lol. it was quite silly :p))

debarnoii - where is thee??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back