Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

that stuff all sounds great guys. I'm still on a high from watching the thing about heroes. lol. I just looked and next up is child's play. any good smacked scenes in there? should i be excited?

oh and thanks everybody for your support with all the rumours and stuff. it means a lot. :)

2. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

To my knowledge there are no specific SMACKED scenes in childs play :( shopping luva, but don't just take my word for it!

Less than 24 hours for the season finale! Bring on the smacked! I agree with the other people saying the stella getting hurt as a cliffhanger would first be an unexpecting twist as she is not the one in mortal peril, and also it would be fantastic to see how Mac would react to that. We've seen them get closer and closer this season, so to see the difference between how he reacted in "All Access" when Frankie beat her up and the end of season 4 after this progression in their "friendship":devil: would be really interesting.

Oops, slightly long post. Anyway what all this I hear about a fireman? :drool:

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey Requinox you can call me Jen. I don't knwo anything about the fireman (down here in Australia we don't hear much).

I'm SO JEALOUS that you guys get the season finale. Seriously. I hate how aussie tv is always so far behind america. Anyways, I expect to hear about the scenes as soon as they happen. You all got that? *peers around*

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

what:wtf: stella and a fireman:wtf: come on not a new guy for stella(she belongs to mac :D or what do you guys think??) , why do the producers keep ignoreing that mac and stella is made for each other:confused:

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Yeah, the idea with Stella getting hurt is pretty usefull for us Smacked fans :rolleyes: Stella has been through a lot, so I think Mac would get hurt 'easier' than Stella :lol:

But when Stella is the victim, Mac just have to find her! I can see almost see the ending of the episode. Mac sitting there with Stella that she doesn't give up and the ambulance is coming. And that Stella lays her hand on Mac's cheek as a sign that she's still alive. And than the sentence: TO BE CONTINUED

I have an evil mood again, but hey the producers are evil to us too! :lol:

6. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Uuuhh, that sounds already great. I would top it off with Stella being in a serious condition and Mac giving her CPR... :drool::drool::drool: And then she will start to breathe again, Mac's calling the ambulance and then they hold hands and he is caressing her hair until they wait for the ambulance. :devil:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey gang!!!!!!!!!

i'm sharing those hopes about Stella

And about Stella and the fireman, i hope they leave that idea into the fridge:scream:

what do you think is the worst:

Stella and the fireman storyline:scream:

or

Mac and his two women in sight (Jordan or Quinn):scream:

I dislike a lot the possible relationship between Mac and Jordan or Quinn. We know Stella is more catious now (Drew was the prove). She is not going to jump into the first man who claims love for her. Besides Elsie told me she doesn't think is going to last more than just that episode. Just a flirtatious situation:vulcan:
    However Mac is still too naïve regarding those women who try to catch him despite all his experience:scream:

Hopefully they stay single forever if it's necessary:lol:

Debbie:thumbsup:

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

That just shows how desperate we are, we want Stella to get hurt.:lol::( SMacked shouldn't be painful. But the writers have made it so. Yeah. You know we're desperate when we demand blood. Hold on... I think my stomach is barking at me.:eek: I haven't been feeling good lately... I swear it sounds like there is an alien in it!:lol::guffaw: That is so weird! Yay! Weird moment with Vave of the Day!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Tonight is the finale!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And just for good time's sake ------- Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!!!! :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOLOL, Vave! you are so right! :D :D :D we are desperatea big time LOL!

I love Stell but and i want an angsty scene with them . It would be unfair if they gave us nothing considering we don't ask so often and we don't get the kind of Smacked scenes we want!

Debbie:D

PS: Ladies, if you didn't go i hardly recommend you to pay a visit to the Stellarina thread
    AnJella just posted a clip with Melina singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm just trying to say a word since i'm speechless now. How GREAT Smacked scene we could have if they gave us Stella singing and Mac playing the guitar!!!!!!!!
    And how lucky Gary is because Melina used to sing him all the time like a game (she wanted he could guess the name of every song she sang) LOVE it!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn-->i'm glad you feel better, dear. And Requinox is right. We don't have Smacked scenes from 4.11 until 4.14 Playing with matches. They work together but not really good Smacked scenes until 4.14

Dee--> your idea is tempting me to write my first CSI NY fic :D if you don't mind :D (well first i need time and not homework *sigh

Karu--> where art thou??????????? :D

Meg--> get out of the cave and come back dear! :D

Natty--> you better pay us a visit! :D

enjoy tonght's episode. I'll envy you but i will stay tight to the screen waiting for your comments

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  10. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am here!! I swear! You guys are just amusing me with your eagerness and happiness for this couple. I don't know any good scenarios other than I really want to see locker room action :devil:

Stella and Mac singing a duet anyone? :lol:

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Think about it.

Stella + fireman = jealous Mac.

Jealous Mac + eventually-screwed-over-Stella = angsty-love-confession-type-scene

Honestly, people, tis all good.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

please Adorelo!!!!!! tell me you know nothing about that plotline and writers won't go there. :D :D
    I know, i'm dying for jealous Mac:drool:. The problem here writers don't use the jealousy scenario to make us happy. They use firemen, supervisors and burocrats to bother us:scream:. We spent 4 years waiting and they still insist with other couples instead of giving a "K" moment where you say "They don't want to endanger their relationship as friends"
    No, writers give us subtle Smacked moments so tiny that we learnt how much priceless they are

Hope Peter won't screw all faith i have on him. :thumbsup:

Debbie:p

ps: :guffaw:Meg I knew it! i just wanted you show yourself here;)

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOOO But just think how SEXY Mac would be being so jealous. :drool:
    Although he told Stella to enjoy the 'romance' between her and Drew, I think deep down he was somewhat jealous. ;)

He obviously has women falling over him, but, he's more concerend about Stella, what does that tell us?

I like the subtle signs they have between them, it lets our imaginations run wild with the possibilities. I'm thinking if they did get together, they did after Right Next Door after he offered his extra room to her. From what I understand, she still doesn't have a place to live does she? Why not room with Mac???? :)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: well i admit it coud be so Smacked a Mac jealous. In fact you made me remember years ago (In think it was in S2) when Stella said "Mac! i got pearls" and Mac atonished answered ""By Who?":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: He looked jealous indeed:drool: I'm afraid non Smacked fans like the new guy and writers say "This fireman is the best idea we could ever had":scream: and they decide to keep him forever. That's my biggest fear:( Almost like it happened with P.:scream:

could you imagine a biggest disaster?:klingon:

Debbie (somhow i'm not convinced of that.cr..storyline

15. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

why hello everybodies. its okay Jennnn, i have an ailen in my stomach too :lol:

anywhoooo

Dee - haha nice. CPR. i could live with that. although i always thought the circumstaces of their first mouth on mouth would be..better. haha. o well. :p

Debbieeee - gawrsh. i read the "which ones worst" thing and i thought OH MAC = JELOUS! but it turns out Adorelo beat me too it:lol::p:rolleyes:
    but then again, what about jelous stella? macs now a chick magnet. rambo stella time! :lol: and i guess we kinda saw some of that last wednesday. she wasnt too happy with mayor lady. and i'll make sure that i'll post. probably as i'm watching in a spoiler. yayness!

hahaha i saw that and it reminded me of the gravestone. now everytime i see its all good i'll giggle a little inside :p:guffaw:

heather - i think we all agree here. stella is staying with Macky. but the writers decided, "hey lets not tell them because we are evil. but thats ok. we're getting paid. silly smackers."
    haha i totally just made that up on a whim :p

but heres the part where the writers become nice after being evil.

mac offers his place. stella says no. i smell some "what if stella said yes?"

know what i mean? if you don't then keep reading :lol:

what i mean is fanfiction. yayness! right? ((altough i havn't seen ANY of that on ff.net. *coughcoughsneezecoughagain*

5 hours ;):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.