Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Well i think that Stella will be more worried in the next episode. I this mac was in the bank but the guy need him. It was dangerous but the guy need mac and mac need time. And Joe wants to mac he proves that he doesn't kill the man. So at the beginnins we can think that mac it's in little safe. She is little worried but she knows there swap who can do something if there is a gu shot. And mac is litle free of his movements. It's now Mac is in grave danger because the man don't need him anymore. And the team don't know where there are. They don't know if mac is life or if Joe kill him. And they will search without to be sure what they ll find. I think stella will be more worry. Before we can think that with the mac's capacity he manages a little the situation. Now he doesn't. So there will be a real danger and now the team say that. So more scene smac with stella really worry? Yes for me but in the next episode. Well I hope that right.

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Geez guys! Can a girl get some sleep without you all typing up 3 pages? J/K.:p

Kels your spoiler box review---- was freakin' hilarious! Seriously. That guy's name is now bankjoe.:guffaw: I'm so having my mom read that. That was awesome!:thumbsup:

I just read the spoiler page for 'Veritas' (which is the name of my co-op!) and it looks quite promising for us.;):) but you can go read it for yourselves of course.
    Mac is gonna have a concussion and Stella shows up!!!! But he won't go to to the hospital, not even for her.:( Oh, but then he'll just pass out and he'll wake up in the ER and she'll be standing by his bed like "I told you so." Not that I read that in the actual spoiler page, but I can so see that happening.:guffaw:
    *does fun SMacked dance* We totally need some Mac and Stella manips. I can't make them cause of my stinkin' computer but....:evil: *stares evily at her friends* not like you guys aren't creative or anything.:lol:

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I really liked the finale too although there wasn't a real SMAC-scene but okay....I just read "four walls" and the scene in the end was so cute
    Mac proposed a toast to Stella and...then she kisses him o his cheek...:drool:I really want this book to be filmed...

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

thank you jen for hearing out my plea. now i gotta remember that XD
    once i list the names of the SMackers here, i'll post that and the nicknames -_-;

you guys sure are fast posters XD anyway...

i think im the only one who didnt like the finale that much >_> what's wrong with me? oh noes... *shakes head*

vave i see you read some spoilers... with me LAWL :lol:
    well, it all comes to "always listen to stella" thing :p macky should know how to listen to stella :rolleyes: im sure there's some MS scenes next season. i mean come on, an injured macky. who else to take care of 'im and look after him after he gets discharges and he needs to stay with someone.... ok, fine, ive been reading alot of ffs :guffaw:

AnJella LOL! finally! someone else who read it. yeah, and the last line by Macky was so loaded for me and mah shippy heart... damn cannolis (sp?).. :p

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I made it before you guys filled up another 3 pages!!!!:lol:

I can totally see her running up to the ambulance like "Mac!' and standing in front of him telling the EMT that she is his partner and stuff. Mac is said to be dizzy and disoriented. What if he falls over and Stella has to catch him?:lol::eek:;) Mac would probably cooperate for a few minutes, let them fix what they can and then when they wanted to take him to the hospital he'd be like "Heck no." And Stella would grab his head, take a look at his injury and then say "Mac, that really needs some checking out." And he would be like "I'm fine Stella." And she would yell "Mac! You forgot that you had feet a few minutes ago! You're not fine!" But Mac would be stubborn and get up and walk away. Then we would roll our eyes and say "Yep. That's our Mac." And then Stella would make a bet with the EMT to see how long it would take for him to pass out.:guffaw:

we totally need to get Stella to sing! I read that thing about Melina singing and Gary had to guess what show the song was from. I guess that once Anna came, both her and Melina would sing. Gary actually has to tell Melina to stop singing!:guffaw: They had better not make M/S like Cath and Grissom. I wasn't a fan of those two, but they def. had chemistry. I'm [hopefully] going to NY this summer. I'll track someone down and threaten, *couch* I mean kindly request that they eventually get these two together.

Face it. We need a CSI:NY episode karaoke night!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwww Kels (juiciest spoiler box ever :D ) Mari (i missed you. I'm glad you came back :D ) MJ (you post it and i'll help you with the new one :D ) Anj (so glad to have you in both places! Stellarina and Smacked site :D ) and Vave (look for any CSI when you go there :D

THANK YOU! I got up at 5,30 to read your comments!!!!!!!!
    An overseas fan forever grateful!!!!!!!!!

Debbie:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

ps: Have you read new spoilers?????? :D :D : Sounds quite interesting anyway :D

I don't like just a tiny thing
    Spoilers say Stella wants Mac to go to the hospital and he doesn't pay attention to her pleas:klingon: As far i understand and considering all of you have said and what i read inside the episode discussion thread Stella is so sick worried of Mac being in danger. She loves him. She wouldn't be in that way if she didn't. She was worried with the bomb blast at the end of Season 2. I'd love at least a sweet scene at the end of "Veritas" showing Mac being grateful to Stella. :drool:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh my god, I was not expecting that! After I saw Joe forcing Mac to drive to the bridge, I was thinking, why didn't TPTB show Stella's reaction afterwards? That would have been perfect for us SMACKers.

By the way, I dreamed another drabble. This time, Mac is helping a rookie Stella with her firearms test. You can see Mac behind her with his hands on hers as she holds the gun, guiding her and giving her instructions by whispering in her ear. Who wouldn't want that?

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

WOW is all I can say also about the finale. That's two CSI cliffhanger finales in less than a week. :eek: I don't think I can take anymore :lol:

First of all...

I'm Heather :D

Second...

I hang out at the PureJoy thread too. I like the comparisons between Mac/Stella and Gil/Catherine. Gil/Cath had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much chemistry in the first few season, that yes, the producers had to tell them to 'tone it down'.
    But, I see Mac/Stella in that same light Now. They have SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO much chemistry it's hard not to think that they are secretly together. :p

Anyway, to the finale.
    Did everyone else love the fact that Stella said, "yeah, I'm worried sick" when the Homeland Security Guy asked her if she was worried about 'her man'. More proof that Mac and Stella mean so much to each other. (Not like Stella wouldn't be worried about anyone else in that situation, but it IS MAC after all. :eek:)

I hope we get to see them together like you guys say, in in the ambulance. Holding hands and Stella caressing his face. How sweet would that be?

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I love when we type up scenarios on what we wish could or would or should happen during an episode or something. It makes feel so warm and fuzzy inside and there are only a few things that I will admit to letting me feel that way.:lol:

Did the Homeland Security Guy actually say "your man" or something? Or did he just say "aren't you worried about him"? Hmmm..... I'll go check that out.;)

BRB!!!

*gets back*

I found the video on Youtube!!! Ya know Stella and the HLS guy. When she says Mac's name, you can hear the worry and he asks "And you're worried about him?" and then she says "I'm worried sick" and all. You can totally see it!
    Season Finale part 3

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Heather and Vave, are you trying to kill me???????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Did he say "Your man" or "about him":eek::eek::eek:

It's a thin line that could change our fandom forever!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

If he said Your man and she admitted...it could mean more than anything we expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Debbie:eek::eek:

ps: Karu...Did i say to you i like very much your ideas??????:bolian::bolian: I need ideas. I'm planning my writing...it's just i have so much examns these days:scream: Hopefully i will be back soon to write my fav ships:thumbsup:

ps2: Heather, do you think there is any chance for Cath and Gil? I don't want to jump into a new wagon without a hope it could happen at some point (I never watched Vegas except per one single episode. And it was excellent ;)btw!!!!!!!

Be back too--->> too bad it was "about him". How great Smacked scene would have been with "Your man"

Kels- where art thou? :D

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HAHAHAHA Vave you were right, it's 'about him'.

I re-watched today also and I heard it the second time.

OOOO and I can't wait for everyone's fics. We need something to get us over the break. With a finale like that, our SMACked imaginations will be going into overtime. :lol:

The spoilers are out already about the premiere. Mac apperently doesn't go to the hospital, despite Stella telling him to. So, she's obviously really worried about him.

12. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I'm about to watch the finale on youtube *bounces up and down*. I'm so excited!

That stuff sounds great about next season too.

As for smacked fics? I'm just starting one with a friend of mine. She's a danny/lindsay shipper and I'm smacked (obviously) so we're gonna alternate chapters. I found this really cute poem and we're gonna base our chapters off one line each. Would that help get you all through?

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^That last line is teeming with all sorts of meanings. As if it's trying to tell me something :devil: It could be read several ways but really, can you substitute that name with anyone else's?

I think not!

*in a sMacked mood because of Traci's fic at FFnet*

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i had a dream about the season finale it goes like this:
    mac comes out of the bank and that blond chick( i think her name is jordan or something but i call her blond chick..) run right to mac and hug him and she start to kiss him on the cheek and stella sees that and walks away, mac notice that stella are walking away and he push the blond chick away and run's after stella. Stella didn't get to far away before mac got to her and stoped her and turn her around so he could look at her face when he looked at her face he noticed that something was wrong. he asked what was wrong, then she told that she loved him and mac just gave her a smal kiss on the lips and smiled, she looked at mac with big eye's, then mac told her that he loved her too then they started to kiss :p:drool:
    and then i woke up:rolleyes:

but i saw the last part of hostage on youtube and it don't end like that, but mac gets a gun aimed on him:eek: poor mackey:(
    what do you guys think stella are gonna do when she finds out that the guy lied?:confused:

15. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

aahhh! the ep. wasn't that entertaining. and Debbaron! i'm right here! haha i was sick yesterday. o wellls. i'm at schoollll now. ((who knew they'd let you get in!))

anywho. i'll write my 2 cents later.

((and i'm gald ya'll like the my spoilers.))

i'll be back in a few hours. the safety of my own home :p

((btw. my buddy katie over here says hi. shes blocking the view from Mr. M Lol))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.