Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Jennnnn where art thou? are you missed in Smacked bliss after The Drew saga;):lol::lol:

I know! sorry. A whole lot of crap is going on for me at school and I've barely had time to check emails. I was in as much smacked bliss as you. I also loved how that guy was shot and he's on thr ground and Stella still runs to Mac and then to the other guy. I was awesome.

Welcome Jodie! *hugs*

Last edited:

i'm having a GREAT day : ]

Requinox & giovinazzo - wonderful dreams girls ;) i probably have dreams like that all the time, but i just never remember them :lol: and mine usually have more locker room scenes in them. :lol:

Sor - you were at school? lucky. our computers block out all that kind of stuff. myspace, facebook, msn, you name it. well. schools almost over. so i wont have to worry about that anymore :)

Vave - have fun at the lake :) its still to cold here for any swimming and lakes :borg:

lilou - i love the vid! i was smiling the WHOLE time :D

AnJella - welcome ;) these are some very friendly people. all of which have no life. :guffaw: ((i'm just kidding! i'm sure of you have SOME sort of life going on:lol:)) you'll enjoy it here :D

Debbaroni - ((hahaha)) yes. i watched the video. i was always wondering where that scene came from...hah. and may i ask what CTB means? ((points to avvie))

Jen - lemme guess. finals? yeah ours are coming up too. thank gawd i only have bio and math finals :D have fun.

well. i'm going to play the sims. i will be making a mac sim and a stella sim. and they will be married. :lol: haha

have a WONDERFUL day everyone :lol:

Thanks for all the nice welcomes guys :D Tis sweet of you.

We got any SM we can chat about. What do you thinks in store for the new season.

I was talking with my friend the other day, and I was saying that SM is the only ship I can even begin to consider where I feel it would be realistic and appropriate for a boss to get involved with a employee. I don't see Mac as superior to Stella. They seem very... equal somehow. Tis strange.

No not finals. People making up stupid rumours about me and my friends abandoning me in my attempt to fight them. It's quite upsetting because some ppl in my family are in hospital atm and it's like an overload on my mind. But that's ok. I just think of all you guys and it makes me smile and laugh again. I've started printing off smacked fics and bringing them to school to cheer me up also lol.

What do you thinks in store for the new season.

I was talking with my friend the other day, and I was saying that SM is the only ship I can even begin to consider where I feel it would be realistic and appropriate for a boss to get involved with a employee. I don't see Mac as superior to Stella. They seem very... equal somehow. Tis strange.

hmm. whats in store? i have no idea. as soon as i watch the finale i'll tell ya :lol:

and thats not strange! they are very equal. and somtimes stella is even superior to macky! :lol:

they make such a great couple XD

jen - awww i'm sooo sorry :( people are dumb somtimes. smacked fanfic allllways helps me when i'm in a yucky mood :) and you can come walk in the cemetary with me :guffaw: oh goodness :p

what have i got myself into? :p o well. im the wacky one walking around in the cemetary with my csi ny tee on with no life :p its ALLGOOD ((haha! i had to.))

but anyways. good luck with everything :D

Debbbbbb - oh. i don't watch House. :( hope you feel better tomorrow :D

when i read those spoilers about a fireman in Stella's horizon i screamed:scream: She doesn't need that one neither do we:scream:

unless that fireman is Macky :p :lol:

need i remind you of that pic i made :p:D

Last edited:

Jenn--> that scene when she ran towards him was just a song "Nothing else matters". She LOVES him. That's was so obvious!!!! And she was all pissy because he was in danger and she couldn't do anything before and she didn't notice how dangerous Drew was! Dear! i want you can solve your things as soon as possible and your family is ok soon. If friends left you so they are not real friends. *many hugs my dear*

Kels!--> my avvie is a mourning avvie because of "House" CTB is Cutthroat B*tch (Amber's nickname) :(

MJ: were you who asked about nickame lists? I guess i can write it. But i don't know all real name so far (a lot of new Smacked fans came here :D

Adorelo: we are lovely, aren't we? :D I want NO new love interest for them next season. I just hate the idea:brickwall: when i read those spoilers about a fireman in Stella's horizon i screamed:scream: She doesn't need that one neither do we:scream: We just need any kind of Smacked scene they can give us. If we have to wait other 5 season at least keep them single!:scream:
Mac is the boss but the only commands he listens comes from Stell LOL! Man!Stell is so powerful! lol

Debbie (tomorrow i will change my avvie. Today i'm not still in my full shipper mood:(

Last edited:

A fireman in Stella's midst? Man, what is it with TPTB? Are they oblivious to the SMACK goodness? Though I'm thinking that it won't work out, I mean, look at her track record. Who knows, maybe third time's the charm. After the third time, maybe Stella will stay single-- for Mac's sake of course!

Man, everyone's having SMACK dreams... I'm thinking it might be contagious, but so far, I'm dreaming in drabbles... Mac feeding their baby daughter cheerios, Stella meeting Mac when they're kids, and the latest one has Stella saying something secret in Greek and not giving Mac the satisfaction of knowing what she's saying... weird.

WOW you guys have been busy. :D

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not liking the idea of a yet another 'romantic interest' for Stella. Come on, look what happened with Frankie and with Drew. :wtf: :scream:

Mac and Stella have so much more chemistry than any of the other ladies they are trying to pair Mac with. Come ON writers! Give us hints that they are together.

And, I had no idea that Mac was the supervisor. I though he was just the 'lead CSI of the Crime Lab'. Silly me :lol:
Now that I know that, do you think the writers purposely aren't putting Mac and Stella together because of that? (Think Gil/Sara from CSI LV)

OMG Karu, i do need those fis pleaseeeeeeee (*cate, where art thou?????:thumbsup:)

The first one is perfect for Mara (From Cate's fic :D ) but i didnt get any story about their meeting when they were kids

I need something Smacked tomorrow. Good stuff.
people are saying someone who could get shot at the end. we know the only ones in danger are Donnie and Stell and i guess Danny at some point. Considering how it could affect Mac i want Stella being hurt. Because it could show Mac things are not under his control as they did in Things about Heroes when he saved Stell of being killed by the rifle

It would be awesome!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Heather!you see? a day off and we have 4 more pages LOL it's the Smacked Revolution! Believe me! I was reading the CSI Central and they talked in some thread about who is Level 1 CSI or Supervisor. And i had that same doubt about Mac's and Stella's position. I always thought Mac is the boss but they had the same rank so now i dunno

Debbaroni :D :D :D (Kels you always make me smile. Thank you. Bones wasn't much better :(

Last edited:

Man, you guys post fast...

They're not fics Ghawazee, those are my SMACK dreams! I get the weirdest ideas in my dreams for some reason...

i knew they weren't fics.Karu :D :D :D I was trying to sugest anybody here write them for me because i liked your ideas so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like to write those stories,please, please please *puppy dog's eyes :D

I'm a long runner in needeness today :D

Debbie :D

haha deb i'm glad you liked that :lol:

i have lots more up my sleve :p

And, I had no idea that Mac was the supervisor. I though he was just the 'lead CSI of the Crime Lab'. Silly me :lol:
Now that I know that, do you think the writers purposely aren't putting Mac and Stella together because of that? (Think Gil/Sara from CSI LV)

haha hhunter. i thought the same thing :p i read that and i was like what!? macs supervisor!?
we'll prolly make the writers go "oh screw it. might as well hook em up just to keep those "smacked" girls happy. "smacked" is such a silly name."

*giggle*

haha i read that one line, the "i hope stella gets hurt" ((or somthing to that extent)) and it made me giggle. and people getting shot at the end? i doubt it. cuz evidently horatio got shot in CSI Miami last night AND killed off warrick on regular CSI. so i wouldn't think that the writers would make all 3 main characters get shot...but i wouldn't doubt that someone would be getting hurt. hopfully stella in order to hurt mac again and maybe a hug at the end of 5.01 with a "i don't ever want to loose you!"

Debbalicious - this is a smacked revaloution! hmm...that gave me an idea...:D

LOL! i'm starting to be afraid of those ideas LOL :D :D :D

I want so much that scenario!!!!!!! It would hurt Mac and he could show his feelings.

He has been in a crisis since the Drew saga but especially since "Playing with Matches" when Stell asked him if the prisoner (who claimed to be innocent) was right and if Mac has no doubts about his guilt.
Mac was a little edgy when he answered her but he understood it was something she needed to ask (trying to answer the impossible he said)

so i guess this crisis of self confidence it coukld be because Stell asked that

Debbie :D (truly Smacked)

Awww my ideas aren't BAD! they're clever...:p haha well anyways. here it is :p

Original w/ words

and

The Smacked Revaloution!

haha. i had fun :p

so basically stella getting hurt would be essentially good for us?

gawrsh. its tomorrow night. ah! does anyone know when season 5 is starting? someone said that it was different or somthing cuz of writers strike? ((forgot who said it :p haha))

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: oh God:guffaw: I guess you should send this to Mr. A. Zuitker:guffaw:

Awww and you used Leonidas, a Greek heroe:thumbsup: what would be better to Melina;) Love it!:lol:

Peter said the 5 season was going to start earlier..i think...not sure...i get confused with my other ships;) Besides we are going to have 26 episodes or more:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Could you imagine it? Stella is on the florr bleeding and Mac is freaking out inside the building. At the end he runs towards her and he screams:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back