Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Meg I'll go there right away!!!!! :D

Yes, it's pretty hot in here. They are in the locker room and we are in the "Deprived Room":guffaw:

I can see wild Mac in a rush pf passion stamping Wild Stella against the wall

self censored self censored self censored;)

i guess i need to keep this thread as a "familiar" thread:lol:

Debbie:devil:

2. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

Dee- hahaha. wow. i didn't know that would affect you so much :lol: phht. i'm full of em. i seriously tho, have no life. and i'm a wacky person. there was actully this gravestone and the last name was ALLGOOD. so i took a picture of it on my cellphone :p:lol: again. i'm wacky.

and heck yes it just got hot in here. and with that i bring you this:

Put the fire out.

Debbie - thats EXACTLY what i was thinking :p:devil: i just didn't know how to explain it. haha

3. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yeah it's true he wanted to make that work but I think it's the difference with Peyton and Stella. With Stella their relashionship are natural. Ok for now they're just friend ( or during the precedent season they're just friend:rolleyes:) but he open him more with Stella that with Peyton. He wanted that work but it was difficult for him to be just natural and simple in their relashionship. Mac has a difficulty to open in the others. But not with Stella. During all moment we have between mac and Peyton they never talk about reed or something personal. But with Stella he talks about Claire, Reed... I think mac is someone who have "scare" to talk about him. But he's not like that with Stella. For me when Mac will realize and accept that he loves Stella he 'll be the first step. And I think he ll be more natural in this relashionship and he will advance in their relation with more ease that with Peyton. May be the proposition in the episode 16 was he's step. Sometimes we love someone but it's no word because there not the real alchimie.
    Peyton wanted all the time that mac recognizes publicly their relashionship since first episode. Stella knows very well mac and I really don't think she push mac.
    I found the relashionship between mac and stella more natural for me they love each other like they breath. they do not reflect to act how or to love each other. they make it simply without thinking of it. As we breathe without thinking of it. It's natural and we need it

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lilou-->

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN. How incredible way to describe the relationship of these three:bolian: and How beautiful words you used to describe Mac/Stella's relationship.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's why he said P.:scream: chased him:scream: I remember that episode where he tried to hide he was dating P.:scream: and she was all flufly around him at his office and when he saw Stella he got rid of P.:lol::lol::lol: and P. obvious was all hurt (sorry but i enjoyed so much that scene:lol:)

Kels--> :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: the gravestone, the cemetery and you walking around with the "Watch!CSI :NY":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i'd love to know you so much!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Send Stella that FireMac-Man:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie:lol:

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

OMG, you guys XD it's so hard to keep up with y'all. i just watched House's season finale and this is what i missed? egads i tell ya, egads... :wtf: *twitch* you youngsters sure got alot of energy. XD *cough*i aint old *cough*

soooo......
    after my sad tv viewing... SMacked therapy is what i need...

you ain't psycho chica... XD :lol: no worries...
    well, i personally would say i can help ya with that one but... *sigh* can ya give me a week or so to work on that? :p dee eh? ok then, but ya gotta remind me this.. sorry, bad memory XD hee. ill try hard not to forget though..

****ok, everybody's using nicknames, can someone list this for people who have bad memories? T_T *is ashamed* someone?!

BTW, ate cate ... i just found this out last night...
    ... you were nominated along with some ff writers in the ff awards 08. apparently, some peeps nominated and voted and such...
    i had no idea when did this happen or who... in short, i got no idea bout it at all but it's all in the csiny forums in ff... congrats for the nomination, not only once but twice (or was it three times? sorry, bad memory :p). one of the categories was Best MS ff writer and Best MS fic/s. ill find the link if i can...

-sorry i cant vote. i got alot of friends nominated including you so my loyalties are tested... i cant T_T i cant pick between you guys. but wish ya good luck! ^_^ aint that awesome? :thumbsup: you deserve it.

btw... THAT PIC... killed the other fangirl inside me XD i think it had a seizure :p thank you! XD

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i had a daydream yesterday and i don't remember what it was about:alienblush: but i do remember that it was about mac and stella:p and that it was something funny because i started to laugh, and of course my mom had to walk into the room i was in:rolleyes: she looked at me like i was from another planet (well that maybe because i was staring out of the window looking at nothing..) and that day i had a smil on my face rest of that day:):D and my mom still don't know what was soo funny:)

7. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

LOLZ Giovinazzo we all have smacky dreams here! I had one last week that they were married and it was their daughter's first day at school. XD So CUTE

Sigh....is a girl allowed to dream? So close to the finale people! I'm loving all the smacked love here, our thread is definitely pumping with action, you close your eyes for a second and there's another page of stuff!

8. giovinazzo<3

Requinox-- yes a girl is allowed to dream :thumbsup: that's just healthy;)

do tell i had a new daydream :p but this time i remember the dream;)
    --mac and stella were working night shift and stella got board and she saw mac sitting in his office and working on something, she tought she could mess with him a little or should i say have some fun with him:p she walked in to his office he looked up she didn't say anything just walked over to him and...
    AND then my phone started to ring and pulled me out of my daydream:brickwall: and just when i got to the good stuff:( LOL
    i'll just hope i gonna get that dream again..:D

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Guys, I'm at school now! :rolleyes: Al your dirty talk and I'm being watched at the moment so I had to scroll down very quickly :lol:

Debbie, about the first move question: I think if they were standig very close to each other Mac would take the lead. He is and stays a gentleman ;)

And the caps you posted :eek: That would be great you know, they had a bad case and they just need to comfort each other and they are standing outside and it starts to rain :rolleyes: That would be a very smexy scene :p

Have a nice day everyone! :)

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

TV.com could be a good place. Let's just say it was very... uh... ineteresting last night. I haven't watched a single episode of this season til last night --- the finale. I figured out the season's arc and even I was surprised.:eek:

Thank you everyone for liking my scene. i aim to please. i love my muse. Man, I was supposed to be picked up to go to the lake an hour ago and I still have no idea where my ride is!!!

11. lilou

lilou Rookie

Well I'm very impatient to see "the hostage" and I hope there are many scenes smac. I'm so exiting that for make spend time I do a fanvid. I hope you like it

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSyT71G0kk

12. giovinazzo<3

did just watch it, and i loved it and it was soo sweet:)

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Well, I'm a real SMACked-shipper and last night I had a wonderful dream. :) I dreamt of Stella wearing a wedding-ring and I asked myself why she was.. And then Mac appeared with the same ring and I remembered their wedding. Ohh it was the best dream I've ever had . :lol: :drool: I hope the CSI-writers will make up many smac-scences...

14. giovinazzo<3

AnJella-- of course that dream was wonderful, it was about mac and stella:D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Giovi-->> LOL! my mom says i'm going nut because i smile to the air (thinking Smacked. Kells is right i need to get a life:guffaw: love love love your location:guffaw:
    AnJella---be very welcome to the friendliest thread ever created:thumbsup:OMG i want your dream becomes true!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Actually i was thinking a great final episode would be the wedding and their leaving to work in Chicargo or any other place. I PAY for watching that wedding:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

requinox-->>Awwwwwwww you reminded me when Melina said her baby used to play "doll tea" with Gary. She invited him. Awwwwwwwwwwww. I love the idea!!! i want another episode with babies and/or kids:drool:

lilou!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!I love Joss Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: My fav song is "Right to be wrong":drool: You have a way to describe things in the same way you put those images together in your video. I LO-VE-IT!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Vave and Mj: you better don't mention last night episodes. Bones and House. I don't need to add anything else:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Hopefully Tomorrow's episode will change my mood:lol: I only need a great Smacked scene. I need to survive the winter :drool:

Debbie (you are the best fellows shippers in the world along with my fellows at fanforum "House" board:bolian:

Kels--> watch the vid made by lilou!!!! It has the scene we talked about in Consequences. Stella is wearing a leather jacket and she is more beautiful than ever. Another "unofficial "date!!!!!!!!!!! (1:18 more or less!!!!!!!!)

Jennnnn where art thou? are you missed in Smacked bliss after The Drew saga;):lol::lol:

Sor--> LOL! i can imagine you and your teacher with an eye on you. Poor soul!:lol:

Last edited: May 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.