Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

soy12.jpg

I made that feel free to snag just credit!!

I still feel kinda funny being here since I am a huge D/L fan as well as M/S fan but I have to say that I even thought I saw something there with M/L.

Multi-shippers rule, HCfan! We have much more fun than the people who just stick with one set of couples. Where's the pleasure if you can't mix and match? ;) Besides, D/L fan or not, who wouldn't think these two were cute?
capture29.jpg

Aw, all these pictures are so cute! Mac and Lindsay have an energy about them when they're together--they glow in one another's presence. To me that indicates a true spark between them--I love that giddy feeling when you're first falling in love and you get to spend time with the person. It's electric, the way that kind of chemistry takes over a room. That's what I see between Mac and Lindsay.

I got a chance to read the fics, too! Adams_girl, I'm very intrigued--you did a good job of capturing the connection between Mac and Lindsay while giving them a big obstacle to overcome.

JDonne, I adore the idea of Lindsay's pregnancy forcing Mac to find a way to let Claire go once and for all. I think it shows how important Lindsay is to him without forgetting his previous significant relationship. It's very much something Mac would grapple with.

I got a chance to read the fics, too! Adams_girl, I'm very intrigued--you did a good job of capturing the connection between Mac and Lindsay while giving them a big obstacle to overcome.

thanks! :D :D

haha yes Multi-shippers rule!!! :D :D i'm glad i'm not the only D/L Shipper in here! :p

BTW the pick where there standing at the table is so cute. Mac is totally looking down her top.... ;) subtle Mac....

just look at my icon and banner and you'll see i'm a multi-shipper!!

:lol:

we should start a club.

anyone else read this?

Mac and Lindsay have a nice dynamic that transcends the mentor/student relationships so many older and younger CSIs fall into, like Mac with Danny or Stella with Lindsay. When Lindsay was shooting the bow to test Mac's theory and later when he was helping her examine the guitars, I felt a genuine mutual respect between the two. Mac didn't condescend or talk down to her at any point, and Lindsay talked to him as a colleague, not as a trainee trying to learn from a master. It's particularly refreshing given that the mentor/student relationship is somewhat overdone, and while an interesting and natural way of watching people relate to each other on the job, it's also enjoyable to see this relationship being written differently. I hope the trend continues: Gary Sinise and Anna Belknap have a nice chemistry together.

sigh..... :)

I totally have to agree with you guys, out of all the realtionships that i have seen on the csi's, and other shows for that matter, i have never seen such great chemistry between two people, it is really nice to see two people who work together so well, not only are mac and lindsay so cute together, the actors pull it off so well, it is really fantastic!

i mean for crying out loud i get giddy just thinking about them! :D

They are great together! Where did you find that, adams girl? It pretty much pinned down exactly what makes Mac and Lindsay so sweet and refreshing! :D

Multi-shippers rule, HCfan! We have much more fun than the people who just stick with one set of couples. Where's the pleasure if you can't mix and match? ;) Besides, D/L fan or not, who wouldn't think these two were cute?
capture29.jpg

Love is in the air. :)

They are great together! Where did you find that, adams girl? It pretty much pinned down exactly what makes Mac and Lindsay so sweet and refreshing! :D

it's from thew review of Stuck on you. See even the reviewer say something. Also i've been reading this persons reviews fo rhte past souple of epsiodes and he/she said htat they did not like Lindsay, but for this one they said that they were starting to warm upto her! :D :D

I don't really know if the reviewer is a guy or a girl....

Back