Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Top41, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

2. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I was searching for some pics for wallpapers and come across this one [​IMG]
    I thought about you, guys, so I post it ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG he's so totally checking her out! :lol:

4. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

which episode is that from? City of Dolls??

i really liked her coat in that episode.

haha I never noticed before but look at where his eyes are. :lol:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Aw, Mac is checking out Lindsay's ass! See, that's what I love about the two--she brings out his playful, sexual side. He's cold to everyone else, but with Lindsay he just melts a little. Lindsay makes Mac melty. :D

6. Eve

Eve Pathologist

*Eve takes few deep breath* *Eve counts to 10... 20... 30...*

to everyone else!?! no, no, no I have to protest :D how about Stella?!?! He ISN'T cold to her :p

ok, but I know what you mean - Lindsay is like fresh breeze to him - she has that kind of attitude that swings Mac into high gear... if you know what I mean, cos it's hard to me to explain it :D

7. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I love Danny, honestly I do, but Lindsey around Mac is pure magic. I love those little amused glances he sends in her direction :)
    Eve, I agree about Stella, but there's a more comfortable, familiar sense with Stella and Mac. They're more like old friends or brother and sister, at least to me.

8. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I do love the word melty, it makes me think of delicious things. ;)

Mac is generally so stiff and laced up around other people, but with Lindsay he regularly cracks jokes and shows off his playful side. Lindsay can also be pretty stiff, but not around Mac. They are fantastic together, plus he's checking out her ass. Good for Mac!

Ali

9. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

:lol: Melty. I think we havea ship name. But it would be
    MeLty :lol:

woo go Mac!! :D hehehe he's checking out her ass and in the one i posted above, it looks like he's grabing her ass, and she looks shocked! :eek: but she loves it....

10. Top41

I love MeLty as the ship name!!! :D :D :D And yes, it's a great descriptive word. :D

I didn't mean any offense to Mac/Stella fans. Certainly I see that ship more than some others I can think of. But I guess I see them as warm friends--two people who love each other, albeit platonically. They don't generate heat for me.

Whereas Mac lights up around Lindsay--it's so adorable. And the same is true of her--normally she is reserved and tense, but around Mac she seems to loosen up and enjoy life a little bit more, smile more and enjoy life more. To me, they bring out the best in each other. Isn't that how love should be?

11. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

yes! :D they seem to have this secret bond. I mean that was fast. ISn't that fast? :lol: He treats her with respect and trusts her opinion.....

I need a new episode.

12. Top41

I know, I love it! And we are getting them working together on cases in the next two episodes! I can't wait. :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I love how relaxed Lindsay is around Mac, but at the same time a little nervous. She kind of reminds me of a puppy, desperate for approval but just so damn happy to be around him! She wants him to respect her as much as she respects him, but he already does and that's what's so sweet! It's just beginning to dawn on her - I think you can really start to see her realise it, and I bet we see more of it in the next two episodes.

And MeLty is perfect for a name - just cause that's how this couple makes me feel! :D

14. Eve

Eve Pathologist

if you wrote this because of my post dont worry at all :) I (as smacked fan) don't take it as offence, really :) I just wrote it for fun

I think it is cool that everyone see every realtionship in the different way - for you Mac and Stel don't have THIS heat, for me they have, but for me Mac and Lindsay shipp is something different - for me it gives some 'spicy' to my smacked shipp, that's all :)

it's all about good fun, so anyone should offence, right? I'm not sure if I like Mac and Lindsay together but I visit this threat quite often... maybe to become sure... :p

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I like Mac/Stella, Stella/Hawkes, Hawkes/Danny, Danny/Lindsay, Lindsay/Stella, Stella/Flack, Flack/Aiden, Aiden/Danny, Danny/Mac... so really, this 'ship is just a natural progression for me. :p

Probably my favourite right now is D/L but I tend to swing around. I'm a fickle, fickle person, and Mac/Lindsay is the newest hot-ship on the block, and it intrigues me. It sort of reminds me of one of my old favourites (Trance/Dylan from the sci-fi show Andormeda) in which the much more popular and intentional 'ship was Trance/Harper. Trance/Dylan was completely accidental but also very different to the other relationship, and after so many months of intensive 'shipping for just one set of couples, it was hugely refreshing (not to mention fun) to start juggling and rearranging pairs.

Mac/Lindsay is unconventional, warm and sweet and pretty much accidental (in that I don't think it's what the writers were/are going for, though they might well add more stuff in if they see the fans appreciating it). It's a refreshing break and I'm slipping into serious 'shipper moad about them. They really are just so lovely together. :D

It's perfectly possible to love many 'ships equally at the same time, even if one or two are your favourites, they're all special, and I devote equal dreaming time to each of them! :lol: