Mac/Lindsay--All Dressed Up and Ready to Dance

Spoiler space...........

wow that episode had a lot of Mac/Lindsay Ending kinda confused me. It was D/L M/L at the same time. weird, but i liked it!!!! OMG Lindsay's face when she hit the target was priceless. :D :D wow she new alot about him.

Ok, FINE! Consider me aboard this ship.

Spoiler

Lindsay told Danny that Mac was just humoring him. Danny said she doesn't know him like he does. Oh Danny, Danny, Danny. You're like the ignorant child that doesn't believe mommy and daddy have sex.

You're like the ignorant child that doesn't believe mommy and daddy have sex.

:lol: the ending confused me. i'm still a D/L Shipper at heart. :p but the ending was confusing, she invited Danny out, but had this admiring look on her face when Mac was playing. i liked when she shot the arrow. her reaction was soo cute!!! :D awww Mac just watched her.

ahh now i'm confused......

I'm a bad D/L shipper.....

Nothin' wrong with an open mind, Adam's Girl! Here's a question...Did Mac acknowledge Lindsay in the bar? He seemed pretty focused on the bass. I realise that's a tough call since two of his employees were there.

Wow. Awesome. I always said it'd be cool if they had Mac play bass but I never expected the writers would actually go down that road. Awesome.

Wow, it always amazes me how i'll watch one of the CSIs and totally think "oh man, why do they not a ship thread?!?!?!?" and then i come here and one shows up!

i totally love mac and lindsay together, they are really cute, and since i am huge GSR fan, this is exactly my style!

If they got togehter, that would be so awesome!

I don't watch NY regularly, so what are good M/L eps?

yeah that was cool. It's nice seeing him outside the lab. :D Mac's coming out of his shell. :D

the one that aired tonight. Stuck on you. was a good one. last weeks Risk had a scene where they were standing really close together. basically any eppy with Mac and Lindsay working together are cute. :D

YAY!!!!!! Bitten! Yes, you are right Danny is their poor clueless child.

At the end, even Danny knew Lindsay has a crush on Mac. Even better Mac has a crush on Lindsay.

Well, Danny may not know Mac as well as he thought, but Lindsay certainly does. Look at all that effort she went through to track down her man. Knew he had a standing appointment on Wednesdays and cared enough to find out what it was - somebody has been paying attention to Mac's schedule. Mac randomly offering assistance and did you see the smiles in the scene where Lindsay was dusting the bass guitars, come on how obvious was that interaction.

Ali

yeah you notice when Danny walked in and was like "what's with Mac?" and Lindsay was like "I don't know" she looked kinda cluless. hmm perhapes Mac is trying to get closer to her?? Mac if you want to ask Lindsay out, then just ask her. geez. :p

I re-watched the ending and i'm still confused.....

Back