Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

I have some other thoughts there too
I'll bet you do <vbeg>

IIRC, the spoiler says Flack is sent after Mac to make sure he doesn't rock any boats, but he's going and it'll just be the 2 of them and no one else from the lab to get in the way!

hehe, I bet you do too :D

ooh thats the perfect spoiler :D them alone :devil: I'm glad nobody else is going. Do you know what ep it is?

CathStokes the spoiler space stuff refers to episode 10.

I finally got around to watching eps 21 & 22 of S2. Naturally of course since it was on the same Disc, I just had to watch the relevent bits of Charge of this Post as well. (sighs happily) I just love the way Mac goes from calling out "Flack!" to calling him "Don" when he finds him injured.

I wish that we'd seen some follow up between Mac and Don over the bombing. Of course TPTB barely mentioned it afterwards, grrrr. But it would have been nice to see if their relationship had changed in any way after Mac saved Don's life.

Can we have ep 10 now? :D

I loved their whole scenes in COTP. You can tell Mac was really worried about Flack, and immediately went into help mode. Flack to Don, is really lovely :D

I would've loved a follow up scene, just to see if they talked about it or anything, TPTB are very evil with not letting us know.

oh your so sneaky. I'm definately going to read them all now. :D And you already know I can't wait for you to post the rest of em :D

ohhhh, last nights ep. How well it was Flack that Mac got to help him figure out his problems. And loved that Flack was the one to notice the thing in Mac's collar.
(sighs happily)

I thought it was really cute that Flack noticed the thingy in his collar and I think the gf is just a coverup, like Peyton is for Mac, do you agree?

I'm really glad he went to Flack with help, I mean I know he already told Stella about what was going on, but he went to Flack to get help with it.

I thought it was really cute that Flack noticed the thingy in his collar and I think the gf is just a coverup, like Peyton is for Mac, do you agree?
Well considering that Flack has only been with her a 'couple of weeks' and Mac has only been back in the country for 2 weeks, methinks that maybe Flack wanted to be sure that nobody would suspect anything <vbeg>

I'm really glad he went to Flack with help, I mean I know he already told Stella about what was going on, but he went to Flack to get help with it.

And IIRC, didn't Flack ask him if he was okay? Flack notices when people are a bit off.
IIRC, there's a spoiler that Flack notices that Mac is tired, asks him what's up and gets told that Peyton has decided to stay in London.

Well considering that Flack has only been with her a 'couple of weeks' and Mac has only been back in the country for 2 weeks, methinks that maybe Flack wanted to be sure that nobody would suspect anything <vbeg>

Oh I definately love that thinking. It fits and it works. they just needed that thing, he must've warned Mac before hand -- which Mac was busy with the phone call -- but, Mac didn't give him a glare, :D

And IIRC, didn't Flack ask him if he was okay? Flack notices when people are a bit off.

He's really good with that, I think he's able to read Mac.

bye bye Peyton. I did like ya somewhat. -- but Mac told him Peyton decided to stay in London and notices that Mac is tired. That is nice. I still can't wait for ep 10!

so the breakup part should be in this weeks episode, huh?? yeah I'm not patient at all

So, when are you going to write more ficcies for me, my dear friend :D

So, when are you going to write more ficcies for me, my dear friend

Heh, when life gets a little less busy! The good thing though about being busy is that that's when inspiration tends to strike, and then it's just a matter of finding time to write it all down.

A lovely little Mac/Flack scene in 'Down the rabbit hole'. How sweet is it that Flack noticed and commented on Mac not sleeping. And I love that Mac confided in him about Peyton not coming back. Stella had to find out by accident, but Flack is the one that Mac told voluntarily. (although surely people would have noticed by now that Peyton wasn't working as their M.E. anymore)

I love how Flack was all, "whats wrong" and concerned and noticed right off that something was up. and Mac telling him about Peyton was really sweet. Of course they've noticed her not being there, but I mean, Stella knows because of the letter -- and Flack knows because Mac told him. He told HIM. Thats something :)

Back