Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

Time to bump this up with a pic from my fave scene of the finale.
MacandFlack-1.jpg

I've posted a new Mac/Don fic to www.fanfiction.net
It's listed under Cein and called Forensic foreplay.

If anybody wants a direct link, just PM me.
(any spelling mistakes can be blamed on the fact that it's now 1.30 am and the second consecutive night I've stayed up writing, doh!)

Enjoy!

Ceindreadh said:
I've posted a new Mac/Don fic to www.fanfiction.net
It's listed under Cein and called Forensic foreplay.

If anybody wants a direct link, just PM me.
(any spelling mistakes can be blamed on the fact that it's now 1.30 am and the second consecutive night I've stayed up writing, doh!)

Enjoy!

I just read your story, very nice. Kinky and sweet, an excellent combination. You really have the characters' voices down too.

Ooh, a new story! :D Fay will be reading that later. ;)

I think this is further proof that Mac/Flack has totally consumed your brain, Cein. :lol:

I think this is further proof that Mac/Flack has totally consumed your brain, Cein.

Heh, something like that!
S2 starts next Wednesday, and I should have the DVD's for the first half by the end of the month, so hopefully I'll be getting even more inspiration <g>

(sighs) Finally got my S2 DVDs! First half of the season anyway.
Loved the Mac/Flack bit in the beginning of Summer in the City, when Stella tells Hawkes "It's a no-brainer" and Hawkes says "She didn't really say that?" and Mac and Flack say together "She did!"
Heh, and Mac just gives Flack a little look (sighs happily)

Hello :) Lurker here but decided to chime in after reading this fantasic M/F fic over at LJ titled "Rain" by tricias_flaunt about a couple of weeks ago. Go read it if you haven't. I can't link coz it's R-rated but I can PM links if you like.

Curious, does this pairing have an "official" name?

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

(Excellent post, Kimmy--couldn't just post without mentioning it ;))

I've read "Rain" ranma, it's an excellent story. ;) The author also has a new fic entitled "Save Me," which I haven't read yet but I'm sure I'll love. ;)

For any new converts to the ship ( ;) ), there are several other excellent fics out there that I've found (some of which have been mentioned in here before). Ceindreadh, of course, is our resident Mac/Flack writer. :p If you haven't read any of her fics (under Cein on fanfiction.net), those are great ones to start with. :)

"Progression" can be found on LJ under the author macx_larabee. It's an excellent story that takes place after "Charge of This Post." There is also an author called (I believe) calleigh_dee, who has done some Mac/Don stories for a Slash_100 challenge (meaning that each of the stories is based off of a word-prompt...or at least I think that's how it works, I'm not exactly an expert :lol:). scarletts_awry also has some Mac/Flack fiction. If you can't find any of these that I've mentioned, drop me a PM and I'll link you. ;)

Sooo, Cein, are there any new Mac/Flack fics on the horizon? *is curious* ;)

By the way, ranma, I've never seen this pairing given a name, it's always just Mac/Flack or Taylor/Flack or Mac/Don from what I can tell. ;) Another poster and I were talking the other day, however, and she pointed out (rather cheekily, I might add :p), that they should be called "MacDonald." Well E-I-E-I-O then. :lol:

ETA: By the way, I just came across another name in my 'Favorites' folder. I haven't read any of the fics yet, but feelssowrite from LJ has some Mac/Flack stories as well. As with the other fics I mentioned, if you can't find it, I'll link you. ;)

Sooo, Cein, are there any new Mac/Flack fics on the horizon? *is curious

Not at the moment. I'm in the middle of an NCIS fic - promised my Beta I'd do it first, because she prefers NCIS to CSI NY...but I'm doing my best to convince her that CSI is just as good <g>

And the only CSI-NY fic I have in progress is actually plot based as opposed to relationship based, and the only pairing that might be happening is Don/Stella.

But the good news is that I've finally got my hands on the first half of S2 on DVD, so I should be getting re-inspired for all sorts of things <g>

Eh, I suppose I'll take what I can get. ;) Seriously though, I'll read any NY fic you write, and if more Mac/Flack is a possibility, I'll be one happy girl. :p You really do need to convince your Beta that NY is the best, and that Mac/Flack is the best of the best...if she's going to get you to make promises, you can tell the type of stories I want her to demand. :lol:

Hurrah for S2 inspiration! :D

I can't believe that nobody has been in this thread in over a month. For shame guys!

Anyway, just wanted to post that I've uploaded a new Mac/Flack fic to www.fanfiction.net

It's called Health & Safety. Rated M for a little bit of language.

As for the rest of my in progress stuff, well my PC is currently being fixed and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the hard drive remains intact, otherwise I'll have to try and find the back up CD's I made of my stuff, doh!

Well well wells, Lookie what I found everyone, The Mac/Flack thread.

I so know I wasn't the only one that liked Flackie grabbing Mac's arm in this passed episode :D

(bump) Five months and not a hint of Mac/Flack lovin? For shame guys!
(sighs) I blame TPTB, it's very hard to ignore Peyton when I'm a Mac/Flack shipper, but at least she's still in London (and hopefully stays there!)

So, S4 Mac/Flack. Some nice little scenes already. Flack welcoming Mac back to New York in ep 1, Mac watching Flack interrogating the suspect. And ep 2 we have them tracking a bomber. I'm a little dissappointed though, it would have been a nice nod to continuity if Flack had been a little freaked out at the prospect of being close to bombs again.

I'm so delighted at the spoiler that Flack is sent after Mac when he goes to Chicago. Anything that gets those 2 on screen is worth it!

What? I can't post by myself!

I agree, I figured Flack would've done something about being near bombs but nothing, no continuity there for Flackie, damn! .. But yup, Flack welcomed Mac back in NY and shook hands. I have some other thoughts there too :devil:

Mac goes to Chicago?? and Flackie goes after him?? Nice. That makes me happy.

Back