Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

ILoveGsrAndEads, first of all double and, in particular, triple posting is frowned on here at TalkCSI - it's considered spam and is against the rules. In addition to this, posts with little or no content, which do not contribute to the topic of the thread, are also considered Spam.

Secondly, this is a SLASH thread - you do not have to enjoy or ship slash yourself, but if you don't, then your best course of action is to avoid the threads clearly marked as being Slash.

I strongly recommend that you read both the Board Rules and the Shipper Central Guidelines, and aquaint yourself with the dos and don'ts of this forum. Thank you.

Are you quite finished, ILoveGsrAndEads? Because forensicsgirl has already commented on this immature spam you're posting.

Now, back to the actual point of this thread. ;)

Ooh, I didn't know you were writing fanfic Ceindreadh! I'll definitely have to check that out. :D

Anyway, I'd never considered a ship between these two, but after the finale, I can see it. ;) Having shipped Flack with Danny for so long (and reading a bunch of fanfic), I kind of picture Flack as the one who's sort of in-charge. But I can totally see Mac trying to be in charge as well. :p Me-thinks this could lead to a bit of arguing...and then to teh make-up smex. Ahh, can you smell the testosterone in this thread? :devil: :lol:

Seriously though, I think the dynamics of this relationship could be very interesting to explore in fanfiction. I'm off to read Ceindreadh's Mac/Flack story. ;)

I am sorry people, i just had to do that and yes i have problems HUGE ones, i don't care what you do whatever getting 'your juices flowing' as Greggo says in Big Middle. I will now leave you alone so you can you back to your slashing dreams

ILoveGsrAndEads - I don't appreciate being ignored. Please read my post above and take note of my advice. This is your Last Friendly Warning from me regarding Spamming and Trolling:

Slash Threads: If you are offended by slash, it is best to avoid those threads. Do not go into a slash thread and state that a character is NOT gay, or that slash is “sick” or “wrong.”

Or, I'll add, DO NOT go into their threads and call them crazy.

ILoveGsrAndEads said:
Hey Faylinn i am sorry, i all ready said it too, i think i will just leave

You will leave as the boot you feel on your ass is my Romulan one.

Furthermore, I'm going dual hunting. If you are a dual, kiss your accounts goodbye.

Other spammers or trolls, take note.

Here are two stories that I found on fanfiction.net and that haven't been posted yet (rated for content and language).

"Over" is the first story, and Hopefully Not Too Late" is the continuation. They're quite good. :)

I liked the fic that Carrieattheprom posted as well ("Epitome"), but I have to say my favorite is the one that tuesdaymorning linked to on CSI Slash (link removed due to adult content--it's excellent (enough so to make this girl a regular shipper ;)).

Hey guys, a reminder that it is againt Board Rules to link to material rated R or above. If you want to PM the links to each other, that's cool, but you can't post it on the board. ;)

Okay, this pairing is continuing to to nag away at my muse. (I feel like I'm cheating on all my other fandoms!)
Anyway, I've just posted part 1 of a new fic called Abandoned to fanfiction.net http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2987976/1/

It's unikely to contain anything R rated - I'll save that for a sequel <g> - and tissues will possibly be required.

Ooh, very good story Ceindreadh, but how can you leave it like that?! I suppose the next part might show Don's side of the story, eh? I'd definitely like to see where this one is going. :) (and yeah, that was a hint ;))

Back