Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

I'm really glad you brought us a fic to enjoy. :) We need some Mac/Flack love :D

They've been doing pretty good this season, having some pretty good scenes together. Can we have ep 10 now? I'm just sayin'. I'm looking forward to it!

Ahhh, some very nice little Mac/Flack scenes in ep 10. Although I'm dissapointed that there wasn't more of them togeher in Chicago (yes I'm greedy!)
But we got that little scene when Flack shows up and calls himself 'sneaky' when Mac says he thought he was still in NY. And such an adorable grin on his face while doing so.

I know it was Sinclair that ordered Flack to Chicago, but I'm sure that Don was happy to have an excuse to go and back up Mac.

Cant belive I have never noticed this thread before. I have been aditcted to these two since Charge of This Post. I loved all the interaction in Season 3 it was one of the highlights of the season for me. And I loved that in Season 4 its Don that notices Mac is tired and like you guys I find it very telling that Mac volunteers the information that he and Peyton have split to Don. Mac is a private man he doesn’t volunteer personal information.

Like you Ceindreadh I was a little dissapointed in The Thing About Heros, I was hoping for more Mac Flack scenes in Chicago. I still enjoyed what we go though... :D

These two are driving me nutts mind you, because I keep getting more and more ideas for stories and I havent finished the ones I have already.......... *sigh* I cant help it they look SO good together...

:devil:

Fruitbat You never told me you were into MF. Which of course if you would've told me, I would've annoyed you to come here :D Welcome though! Me and Ceindreadh always loves company :)

I agree, I too, wanted more MF in Chicago, but I'm really happy with what we DID get. I love that Mac once again, trusted Flack :) and I totally agree, Flack was thrilled to go see Mac :)

You have to tell me about those ideas some time :D

CathStokes said:
Fruitbat You never told me you were into MF. Which of course if you would've told me, I would've annoyed you to come here :D Welcome though! Me and Ceindreadh always loves company :)

They are a little bit of an obsession of mine... :D Okay that could be an understatement. :) It's nice to know I am not alone..Insanity loves comapny. :D

I agree, I too, wanted more MF in Chicago, but I'm really happy with what we DID get. I love that Mac once again, trusted Flack :) and I totally agree, Flack was thrilled to go see Mac :)

I did love what we had but what can I say I am greedy..I wanted more :D

You have to tell me about those ideas some time :D

I could never post them here some are kinda PWP..although I do have ideas that actually have a plot :eek: I have about 20 plot bunnies lying around. I have posted one but the rest are still a WIP. If you want the link PM me.

Its all Dons fault...*honest*.....he has all these lovely ideas of what he wants to do with Mac...and he wont shut up....he's starting to drive me crazy and he's wearing Mac out.. :D

Ceindreadh said:
yes, the more M/F fans the better!

I've done a post scene fic to 'The thing about heroes' featuring Mac & Flack. It's gen rather than slash, but I might do a slashy post scene one as well. (too many ideas, darn it!)
Anyway 'Search for the hero' is up at my livejournal fic community.
http://community.livejournal.com/ceindreadh_fic/profile

I loved it it was a very nice moment between the characters, I could so see Don putting Mac in for a comendation and it would be so Mac to refuse it. Lovely work as always.

P.S. I would love to see a slashy version..

:D :D :D :D

I loved it it was a very nice moment between the characters, I could so see Don putting Mac in for a comendation and it would be so Mac to refuse it. Lovely work as always.

P.S. I would love to see a slashy version..

Thank you!
And believe it or not, it was originally going to be just a slashy drabble, but Flack just kept on 'talking' darn it! Anyway, it's on my list of 'fic to write'...honest!

They are a little bit of an obsession of mine... Okay that could be an understatement. It's nice to know I am not alone..Insanity loves comapny.

Hehe, we're so insane already from the mac thread, so you know we're going to rock this one!

I did love what we had but what can I say I am greedy..I wanted more

They could've given us just a touch more, just a little bit. But yeah, we're good with what we got, plus Flack's face when he found Mac was really adorable!

I could never post them here some are kinda PWP..although I do have ideas that actually have a plot I have about 20 plot bunnies lying around. I have posted one but the rest are still a WIP. If you want the link PM me.

Of course I want the link, how could you ask that question?? :D

Its all Dons fault...*honest*.....he has all these lovely ideas of what he wants to do with Mac...and he wont shut up....he's starting to drive me crazy and he's wearing Mac out

we should write a little hot fic together. we can drag Cein for the ride :D

Give us a slashy version, you know you wanna ;)

(sighs)
The local channel here aired Charge of this post last weekend. (for some reason, they left out it and Heroes when the originally showed S2 and now midway through their S3 run they decide to slot it in. Go figure)

Anyway, even though I've seen it before and have the S2 DVD's, naturally as a Mac/Flack fan I just had to watch it again! Poor Flack, and poor Mac having to see him all hurt like that. You just know that the 'squeeze my hand' scene wasn't the only time Mac was by Flack's bedside.

I just wish that TPTB could have had a bit more of an acknowledgement of the events in S3, but ah well, that's what fic is for!

CathStokes said:

Hehe, we're so insane already from the mac thread, so you know we're going to rock this one!

I think I am going to feel very at home here.. :D

They could've given us just a touch more, just a little bit. But yeah, we're good with what we got, plus Flack's face when he found Mac was really adorable!

One thing that bugged me about the ep was the fact that when they went after Drew, they all let Mac wander off on his own, DUH! Don should have went with Mac instead of trailing along with Danny….

Of course I want the link, how could you ask that question?? :D

PM’d it to you. Hope you like. Feel free to offer any suggestions for improvements always looking to improve.. :D

we should write a little hot fic together. we can drag Cein for the ride :D

Count me in!! But wait till you’ve read my fic you may not like it…mind you just think of the fun we could come up with…

Ceindreadh said:
(sighs)

Anyway, even though I've seen it before and have the S2 DVD's, naturally as a Mac/Flack fan I just had to watch it again! Poor Flack, and poor Mac having to see him all hurt like that. You just know that the 'squeeze my hand' scene wasn't the only time Mac was by Flack's bedside.

I know what you mean the episode just screamed for missing scene fics…. That episode is what really kick started my obsession with these two. And all the scenes in season 3 just fuelled the fire…we had some great Mac Don moments in season 3 and we have had some really good ones this season as well…

I just wish that TPTB could have had a bit more of an acknowledgement of the events in S3, but ah well, that's what fic is for!

Tell me about it…seemingly there was a scene in S3 Ep1 between Mac and Don where Mac asked how Don was doing but it got cut…ARGHHHHHH!!!!

seemingly there was a scene in S3 Ep1 between Mac and Don where Mac asked how Don was doing but it got cut…ARGHHHHHH!!!!
I'm guessing that that would have happened just after the credits when Flack and Mac are talking and Peyton shows up. (grrrr!)
Rewatched this the other day and noticed that when Peyton gives her line about "so you two are the reason I got dragged in" and Mac says no, that would be the dead guy. Flack just gives her a bit of a look. Hmm, maybe he knew something was going on even back then and wasn't happy!

Although as far as my Mac/Flack eyes are concerned, much of S3 didn't actually happen, and I was cheering when I read spoilers that Peyton dumped Mac by letter. I'm sure that Flack was well able to cheer him up!

Ceindreadh
I'm guessing that that would have happened just after the credits when Flack and Mac are talking and Peyton shows up. (grrrr!)
Rewatched this the other day and noticed that when Peyton gives her line about "so you two are the reason I got dragged in" and Mac says no, that would be the dead guy. Flack just gives her a bit of a look. Hmm, maybe he knew something was going on even back then and wasn't happy!

Although as far as my Mac/Flack eyes are concerned, much of S3 didn't actually happen, and I was cheering when I read spoilers that Peyton dumped Mac by letter. I'm sure that Flack was well able to cheer him up!

I am sure he was.. :D

I have an AU idea in mind where she is evil. Very angst filled for the boys... :devil: :devil:

(sighs)
The local channel here aired Charge of this post last weekend. (for some reason, they left out it and Heroes when the originally showed S2 and now midway through their S3 run they decide to slot it in. Go figure)

Huh, how'd that happen? Oh wells, COTP rocks. Can watch it hundreds of times.

Won't be the last time either :devil: I've been near yall to long. lol. Poor Flackie. and Mac was all over saving him. I thought that was cute.

That is true, my friend!

I think I am going to feel very at home here..

Thats what we like to hear :D

One thing that bugged me about the ep was the fact that when they went after Drew, they all let Mac wander off on his own, DUH! Don should have went with Mac instead of trailing along with Danny….

Flack has decided that next time he will fix that. :D

Count me in!! But wait till you’ve read my fic you may not like it…mind you just think of the fun we could come up with…

Aww, your fic rocked and we could totally use more!

Flack just gives her a bit of a look. Hmm, maybe he knew something was going on even back then and wasn't happy!

Flackie didn't likey. Was ready to whacky someone.

I'm sure that Flack was well able to cheer him up!

Oh yeah. I agree.

..Ooh tell more about the ficcie!

CathStokes said:
(sighs)

..Ooh tell more about the ficcie!

Well Peyton wonders why Mac isn't interested in her so she digs and she finds out about Mac and Don. She uses what she has to get what she wants, which is Mac. She tells him that if he doesnt co operate she will give all the evidence she has collected to Sinclair. Mac is faced with making a choice that could ruin Don's reputation and his career (as well as his own) or breaking his heart.

Back