Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

I just re-watched Manhattanhenge 6.9, and during the restaurant scene it sure seems like Mac is looking at Flack most of the time. He's looking slightly to the right, so it's either Hawkes or Flack and I'm going with Flack. Am I imagining this?

I was just watching 'Jamalot' again from season 2, where that Polly girl kept hitting on Mac. I noticed Flack didn't seem too amused when she said she'd like to send Mac more than just her regards. Seems he doesn't like people sniffing around Mac!;) Also, Mac insisted there was 'no girlfriend'....a boyfriend called Don, maybe, though?;)

oh it'd definitely be Flack!! :D haha, while i don't ship Mac/Flack, i am highly amused at it, and while getting stills from last night's ep, i couldn't help but notice and capture this sequence!!! :lol::lol::lol:

criminaljustice51.jpg

both: studiously trying to remain neutral............

criminaljustice52.jpg

Flack: "hmmm, i wonder if he notices me?"..........

Mac: "damn him making it hard to concentrate........"

criminaljustice53.jpg

Flack: "yeah, he does......!"

:guffaw::guffaw:

I really like how Mac tried to reach out to Flack in 'Dead Reeckoning' and seemed more concerned about the potential personal consequences of Flack freezing - i.e. he could have been hurt- than any potential professional consequences. I think the writers have done a great job of showing Flack losing it, and Mac wanting to help but really not knowing how, and Flack trying to pretend he's fine....which is probably exactly what Mac did after he lost Claire. I think Mac and Flack are very alike in that they're both the kind of guys who aren't big on talking about their feelings/problems and try to lose themselves in work.
Very interesting, IMO, that they have both now been in the position of being unable to shoot someone, and I think the Flack storyline in Dead Reckoning sort of links back in that way to Mac's in The Thing About Heroes, and of course it was Flack who went after Mac to Chicago, and Flack who told him he should have shot to kill Drew.

I'd love to see Mac offer Flack a room at his place, or at least take him out for a beer and a hockey game again. Which could lead to them going to Mac's place.:devil: Oh God, I'm so evil, trying to use Flack's grief for slashy purposes.:devil::evil:
I know they have another moment in Cuckoo's Nest relating to Flack's behaviour, can't wait to see that, and hope we get to see some bonding between them later on in the season. I'd like to see Mac protecting Flack from Sinclair like Flack has done for Mac a couple of times. It would be so hot if Mac went ballistic at Sinclair for trying to mess with Flack in some way, the way he did when Sinclair was going to make him get rid of Adam.

I was never a slash fictioner or a femslasher (I'm more of a yaoi and yuri type of guy ;) )But after seeing a specific episode...

Two weeks ago I was watching CSI:NY I didn't look at the name of the episode but there was a scene where mac was talking to Don in the police station and they were talking about how mac follows the rules and that don didn't follow the rules but instead followed what he thought was right. And don was going to be in big trouble unless he followed the rules. In the end they arrested another person that works at the station. But anyway when they were talking for some reason I got this whacky idea that they kind of wanted eachother!
Throughout the whole episode I kept thinking it would be awsome if they just kissed out fo no where. It really looked like they wanted eachother. So now I am in this bandwagon.
It would deffinatley be a twist if this were to happen.

I also have not seen that episode where flack get's hurt badly becuase I am quite new to all the csi's, but I saw parts of it on a youtube clip. It looks very interesting.
Oh and here's a kick arse image of the two.
u7yq_csi-ny-sinise115.jpg

I also made some avatars but they came out looking blech.
op1_mf1.gif

swut14_mf3.gif

This one's not really bad
87_mfsds.jpg

Back