• 8433 is our number

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooh, thanks for the hot pics Jade and Taylor Girl!

Taylorgirl, I agree that the spinkler system needs to go off more. I also think Mac needs to get injured/hurt more, because while his being hurt makes me want to hug him, it's also very hot (think of Point of View!) I also agree with you that Mac doesn't have a thing for British women. I think he has a thing for a certain type of woman - pretty, professional, prepared to stand up to him, but not bolshy or over-emotional, but not too hard either, with some compassion/warmth/softness to counter their professional aspect. Jane/Peyton/Jordan/Quinn/Gillian/Aubrey all fit that profile. All of them were in jobs simiar to his as well, either connected to the NYPD or in medicine. Jordan worked in the mayor's office which would be a pretty important/busy job with long hours, like Mac's job is. The description I gave of what I see as what Mac looks for in a woman are the main reason I don't think he and Stella would have worked romantically anymore, because while she shares some of those characteristics (which is why they were friends, IMO) I just think she's a bit too bolshy and over-emotional which would wear him out if they were 'together'. As for Jo, she has all the characteristics that I think Mac looks for in a woman, but I love their friendship/partnership so much that I don't think I'd really want them to become romantically involved either, though there is definite chemistry between them. Jo is ideal as a female friend/partner to Mac, and works well as a foil to his very intense way of working cases, in that she's very chilled and very good at getting him to calm down a bit and not work himself into the ground or let cases get to him too much or get into trouble with hs superiors, and she does all that in a very subtle way. She really brings his lighter side out too. He seemed very happy when she was around in s7.

Out of Mac's various love interests, Mac/Jane was one that never really turned into anything that I would love to have gone further. I really liked Aubrey too, I think they could have worked well together.

Oooh, thanks for the hot pics Jade and Taylor Girl!

Taylorgirl, I agree that the spinkler system needs to go off more. I also think Mac needs to get injured/hurt more, because while his being hurt makes me want to hug him, it's also very hot (think of Point of View!) I also agree with you that Mac doesn't have a thing for British women. I think he has a thing for a certain type of woman - pretty, professional, prepared to stand up to him, but not bolshy or over-emotional, but not too hard either, with some compassion/warmth/softness to counter their professional aspect. Jane/Peyton/Jordan/Quinn/Gillian/Aubrey all fit that profile. All of them were in jobs simiar to his as well, either connected to the NYPD or in medicine. Jordan worked in the mayor's office which would be a pretty important/busy job with long hours, like Mac's job is. The description I gave of what I see as what Mac looks for in a woman are the main reason I don't think he and Stella would have worked romantically anymore, because while she shares some of those characteristics (which is why they were friends, IMO) I just think she's a bit too bolshy and over-emotional which would wear him out if they were 'together'. As for Jo, she has all the characteristics that I think Mac looks for in a woman, but I love their friendship/partnership so much that I don't think I'd really want them to become romantically involved either, though there is definite chemistry between them. Jo is ideal as a female friend/partner to Mac, and works well as a foil to his very intense way of working cases, in that she's very chilled and very good at getting him to calm down a bit and not work himself into the ground or let cases get to him too much or get into trouble with hs superiors, and she does all that in a very subtle way. She really brings his lighter side out too. He seemed very happy when she was around in s7.

Out of Mac's various love interests, Mac/Jane was one that never really turned into anything that I would love to have gone further. I really liked Aubrey too, I think they could have worked well together.

Agree to all of this. Mac was a bit shy around Jane cause she some what flirted a bit but he didn't seem to mind. I thought the bullet scene was quiet cute. And Aubrey was a great match for Mac. For one, he was the one that sort of pursued her and she didn't seem the clingy type aswell. He smiled alot when she was around. They looked like a proper boyfriend/girlfriend in the Pizza scene . Like you said they have all been pretty aswell but i think that is a small factor in what Mac looks for in a women.I think he is a personality type.

As for the new love interest Mac is going to pursue in Season 8, i hope it is someone out of the lab, more close to his age and someone who opens him up and he lets out his emotions to :)

usually I reply with gusto and enthusiasm to actual Mac analysis and discussion, but right now, all I have are these pics from the s8 premiere, and my brain is on FULL *meltdown* *die* *SQUEEEEEEEE* *heart attack* *thud* mode

CSI_New_York_Season_8_Episode_1_Indelible_13-3098-800-600-80.jpg

CSI-NY-Indelible-Season-8-Premiere.jpg

CSI_New_York_Season_8_Episode_1_Indelible_11-3096-800-600-80.jpg
*...............*

tumblr_lpedxjZn8W1qgcpoyo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Jade, i am also dead. Seriously, if he was hot before, he needs a fire hose because there just.... words fail me :drool: :drool: :drool:.

Dear heart,
i am sorry for making you stop with extremely gorgeous pics of Mac Taylor, you may resume service maybe in the next hour
your sincerely
Jess
x

How freakin cute is this smile
pic.jpg

gahhhhhhh :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Hey, guys. Let's keep the spoiler pics either beneath a spoiler tag or in the spoiler thread. Some browsing this thread might not want to be spoiled.

Jade, that was exactly my reaction to those pics!!!! I already have the top one as my background on my laptop! *squeeeeeeeeeeee* *thud* taylorgirl, thanks a lot for the lovely pic you posted too!:drool:

Hey, guys. Let's keep the spoiler pics either beneath a spoiler tag or in the spoiler thread. Some browsing this thread might not want to be spoiled.

oops sorry , heat of the moment thing. too much excitement :lol:
ditto... my bad, sorry... ^ that plus my ADD meant I told myself to put spoiler tags on the post before I started, and by the time i clicked 'post', I had already forgotten :lol: edited and fixed, thanks for the reminder :)

heh, I think I'll be riding a high this whole 14hr shift tonight!!!! :lol: :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

Jade, it *should* get you through your shift, just don't do some wierd smile for the whole shift, your patients might think your wierd :lol:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :eek::eek::drool::drool::devil::devil::evil::evil::eek::eek:

I've been out for several days and I come back and what my eyes see!?!?!? :lol::eek::lol:

EXTREMELY HOT MAC TAYLOR!!!! :drool::drool::drool: I thought I'd never see this day I'd see Det.Taylor wearing a tank top!!!!! :lol: I was wrong! And thank god I was! :devil:*stares*

WHOA!!!! *speechles* *shortbreath* -----> *thud* :guffaw:

This comment might belong to Gary thread but since I have so little time right now I say it here. He looks AMAZING! :adore:I could easily believe he's really ten years younger there! ;) Sooo handsome! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
usually I reply with gusto and enthusiasm to actual Mac analysis and discussion, but right now, all I have are these pics from the s8 premiere, and my brain is on FULL *meltdown* *die* *SQUEEEEEEEE* *heart attack* *thud* mode

CSI_New_York_Season_8_Episode_1_Indelible_13-3098-800-600-80.jpg

CSI-NY-Indelible-Season-8-Premiere.jpg

CSI_New_York_Season_8_Episode_1_Indelible_11-3096-800-600-80.jpg
*...............*

tumblr_lpedxjZn8W1qgcpoyo1_400.gif

^^That^^ giant green emote is how I feel every time I see those pics of Mac hid under that spoiler button. Got any more gorgeous Mac spoiler pics? I love spoiler pics. Especially hot ones like those.

more gorgeous pics you say?

I really like this one cause i like his hair and he looks tanned

CSI_New_York_Season_8_Episode_1_Indelible_2-3087-800-600-80.jpg

I think he looks alot like his character in this pic. 'Fallen Angel' Terry Mcquinn :lol:

Back