• 8433 is our number

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Jade. I like this picture so much I saved a copy of it and I'm using it as my computer's desktop background pic.
I find it a shame to waste good pics of Mac and Horatio. Mac and Horatio=the 2 HOTtest CSIs on tv.
Now it's also my avatar.
316_000267.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jade. I like this picture so much I saved a copy of it and I'm using it as my computer's desktop background pic.
I find it a shame to waste good pics of Mac and Horatio. Mac and Horatio=the 2 HOTtest CSIs on tv.
Now it's also my avatar.
Glad you like it!!! :hugegrin: Can't say that it's not one of my favs ;):devil:

And I thought I'd stop in here for in minute while I'm at work and leave you all a present...
003-1.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh oh Mac, please come rescue me with those arms :devil:. Snow Day is one of my favourite episodes, i mean, who doesn't love a wet,badass Mac it's soo....so..words can't describe how nice it is :drool: :drool: :adore:. I love the end when he pops the bullets out of the gun its like ''Yeah, no one can beat me'' :lol: and when Peyton runs up to him, LUCKY WOMAN :scream: :scream: black and light blue (People with Money) are defiantly Mac's colours :D

Oh oh Mac, please come rescue me with those arms :devil:. Snow Day is one of my favourite episodes, i mean, who doesn't love a wet,badass Mac it's soo....so..words can't describe how nice it is :drool: :drool: :adore:. I love the end when he pops the bullets out of the gun its like ''Yeah, no one can beat me'' :lol: and when Peyton runs up to him, LUCKY WOMAN :scream: :scream: black and light blue (People with Money) are defiantly Mac's colours :D
Oh man when he's walking out of the building right after everyone's seen the building blow up, and he's all wet and the clothes are stuck to his body and he looks like a *total* badass.... sigh <3. Also when he's fighting with that Irish guy, all those scenes were beautifully choreographed :D

Oh man when he's walking out of the building right after everyone's seen the building blow up, and he's all wet and the clothes are stuck to his body and he looks like a *total* badass.... sigh <3. Also when he's fighting with that Irish guy, all those scenes were beautifully choreographed :D

Another good wet Mac seen is ''My Name Is Mac Taylor'' when he is jumping in the pool, no words are needed there :drool: and also ''Exit Strategy'' at the beginning when his hair is all plastered to his forehead and it goes curly, awww :drool:

Yeah, it was beautifully choreographed wasn't it? I love Mac's fighting/catching the bad guys scenes because i like seeing Mac get all protective, like as we where saying,the scene at the end of Snow Day. Great acting by Gary and the irish guy :thumbsup:.I particularly liked the episode where the Marine died and Mac/Danny were doing a experiment and Mac put Danny in a headlock,*sigh* id love to of been Danny, pressed up to Mac like that :devil: and then Danny's like ''Damn, that mans strong'' :lol:

Another good wet Mac seen is ''My Name Is Mac Taylor'' when he is jumping in the pool, no words are needed there :drool: and also ''Exit Strategy'' at the beginning when his hair is all plastered to his forehead and it goes curly, awww :drool:

Yeah, it was beautifully choreographed wasn't it? I love Mac's fighting/catching the bad guys scenes because i like seeing Mac get all protective, like as we where saying,the scene at the end of Snow Day. Great acting by Gary and the irish guy :thumbsup:.I particularly liked the episode where the Marine died and Mac/Danny were doing a experiment and Mac put Danny in a headlock,*sigh* id love to of been Danny, pressed up to Mac like that :devil: and then Danny's like ''Damn, that mans strong'' :lol:
exactly :D you know, it's funny that you mention "My Name is Mac Taylor", because I'm a lifeguard, and every time I guard, that's all I can think about :D makes it more bearable haha

Oh you're a lifeguard 1) that's a good helpful job well done :thumbsup: 2) imagine Mac drowning, how about a little cpr :lol:.

Speaking of favourite episodes, i'm intrigued. What is everyone's favourite Mac moment?. They're too many Mac moments for me to choose my favourite ones but 'Necrophiliac Americana' was a good episode, Mac/Sam was soo cute :adore:. And i also love Lindsay/Mac experiements, ''Forbidden fruit'':
Mac:''Lindsay i'm your boss, not a guinea pig''.
Lindsay: ''Mac im pregnant, humor me''.
'People with Money' when she put the tie on him to show how dynamite transferred.He looked hot in that shirt and the face :drool:.Also, wasn't that the first time Mac had a tie since stella took his off in ''What you see is what you see''?

Oh you're a lifeguard 1) that's a good helpful job well done :thumbsup: 2) imagine Mac drowning, how about a little cpr :lol:.
He would be one of those people that I wish drowning upon every day, but never drowns. however, it would be for a total different reason :D
Speaking of favourite episodes, i'm intrigued. What is everyone's favourite Mac moment?.
Ha! that's easy. Season 2, Episode 4. Corporate Warriors. The scene where he's testing all the weapons found in the CEO's office, especially the Katana. He looks so sexy and beautiful and strong and dangerous in that scene... when I saw that, that was the EXACT moment I fell for him :adore: I gotta thing for guys with weapons, and when you factor in his sexiness, and the eyes and the voice, well, I didn't stand a chance :D second favorite: at the end of the scene with Lansing (the crazy bomber guy) when he goes all Marine on him.... ooh, I watched that yesterday with my sister, and it was all I could do to not drool everywhere. :drool: :drool:
He looked hot in that shirt and the face :drool:.
Uh, you'll have to be more specific. While the face always looks good, most shirts he looks good in as well. However, the argument can be made that he looks best without a shirt.
Also, wasn't that the first time Mac had a tie since stella took his off in ''What you see is what you see''?
That, I don't know. I'm going to guess probably not, though. an entire season passed between "What you see is What you see" and "People With Money"

Ha! that's easy. Season 2, Episode 4. Corporate Warriors. The scene where he's testing all the weapons found in the CEO's office, especially the Katana. He looks so sexy and beautiful and strong and dangerous in that scene... when I saw that, that was the EXACT moment I fell for him :adore: I gotta thing for guys with weapons, and when you factor in his sexiness, and the eyes and the voice, well, I didn't stand a chance :D

Gosh, how could i forget this :eek:. He looks unbelievably sexy in that top and them pants cause you can see all the muscles flex :drool:
204_0211.jpg

second favorite: at the end of the scene with Lansing (the crazy bomber guy) when he goes all Marine on him.... ooh, I watched that yesterday with my sister, and it was all I could do to not drool everywhere. :drool: :drool:
Yes, very intense seen but very nice in the Kevlar aswell :drool:
He looked hot in that shirt and the face :drool:.
[/QUOTE] Uh, you'll have to be more specific. While the face always looks good, most shirts he looks good in as well. However, the argument can be made that he looks best without a shirt.

Oh yes, he does look fantastic without a shirt. These were the ones i was talking about
csinewyork41.jpg

:drool: he looks so beautiful and handsome in it :adore:. I'm sorry that its massive, i don't know why:confused:

th_thecloser12.jpg

i like this shirt aswell and the tie. Excuse me while i go and run my fingers threw his hair :drool:

Picture15.jpg

The facial expression is sexy aswell ,gosh all of us would of loved to of been Lindsey then, looking into those gorgeous green eyes. I think i have a thing for dark haired, green eyed men now :lol:

Talking of facial expressions Mac has some funny ones and some that make him look like a little boy, its really cute :) For example, someone has a pic where Mac is with i think its Quinn and Stella and he is wearing the csi ny jacket and is face is like ''I'v just been caught with my hands in the cookie jar before dinner''. :eek:. so cute

I'v just been through Jade's photo bucket album for them pics, she has a lot of Mac pictures after i looked through them all i was like ''He is really 56 y/o, my god he looks so hot''. Made me very flustered *giggle*

I just love Mac(can u tell?) he's simply amazing :D

Last edited:
^The giant pic is quite nice! I watched a season 5 episode yesterday and he looked so good! He had some goofy eye expressions too

^The giant pic is quite nice! I watched a season 5 episode yesterday and he looked so good! He had some goofy eye expressions too

If that picture was on a poster, id have it on my bedroom wall so i could stare at it all day :drool:. Which episode was that then? And does any one agree that there should be a 'Boys of CSI: NY calendar'. Mac for February (my birthday) and December maybe with just a santa hat on :lol:.

If that picture was on a poster, id have it on my bedroom wall so i could stare at it all day :drool:. Which episode was that then? And does any one agree that there should be a 'Boys of CSI: NY calendar'. Mac for February (my birthday) and December maybe with just a santa hat on :lol:.
That would make a fine poster :drool: It was s5e15 No Good Deed

There SO should be a 'Boys of NY' calender! :hugegrin:

In the mean time, here's a little bit of our adorable boy :adore:
snow-day-smile---tumblr.gif

Mac-Peyton-walk-away.gif

waaaaaaah, *I* want to walk away with him, holding his hand!!!!

Aww Jade, they're nice. The sprinkler system needs to go off more!:devil:. They look so cute together, shame she ended it :-(. Does anyone else agree that Mac doesn't have a thing for british women. I seen loads of previous threads and they assume that he does cause Jane and Peyton are.I think Mac is a man who sees beyond a accent or origin. But ya know Mac, if you ever want a british girl, i'm still available :devil:

Back