• 8433 is our number

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • We *are* oatmeal people

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • We like waterfalls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah actually I should of re-phrased that. I actually had no thoughts just :drool:ing and staring at the screen speechless

Sorry for the necroposting, but can I find those pics anywhere?

The season 9 developments made me start thinking about a couple of things. I'm not sure which way it would go with the beach ball...I think it could go at least two ways. Mac could still keep it tucked away in the closet, I don't think it would be too much of a awkward thing that way (since I'd bet many people who've lost someone have a few mementos, photos, ect that they keep tucked away), or he could have a little personal ceremony like he did with the opera tickets and let go of it. I'm not sure.

Ditto with the wedding ring...I'd be willing to bet it's at least still tucked away somewhere. Chances are, he'd get a new ring when he marries Christine, but he could still tuck away the old one someplace, or these days, people have tokens like that melted down and made into something different...it could be turned into a more general looking man's ring that he could wear on the other hand and not have it be awkward.

I'm curious about pictures from that vacation...this visual keeps popping to mind of Mac going through them and finding one with both his wives in it. Not that there'd be anything awkward, given the way things happened in this case.

Also, now that he's committed again, I half expect sometime or other a fanfic to turn up telling what happens when all three of them are in whatever their afterlife is, wherever it was Claire went back to lol.

If we get another season, I hope things turn out well, Mac deserves a little happiness after so many years. They can have her turn up now and then without taking the focus too much off the casework. It's jut too bad we likely won't see Stella again. I like their friendship too.

Oh yeah, and I'm surprised no one remarked here that we saw Mac's bare back in the shower scene in the season 9 opener...too bad that's all we saw lol. When he's shirtless, it's better when we can take it all in :drool:

The Valentine's ep needs a mention too. I wanna dance with him *sigh*

I already miss Mac and the team. I admit I am so jealous of Christine, but if this the end for the series (praying it is not) I am glad Mac got his happy ending. I could not stand to see him unhappy. The way his face lit up when they were dancing just warmed my heart and brought me to tears. I am going to keep watching reruns to get my Mac fix, but I am hoping that I will get to see him again.

I still think of Mac today, along with all the real people...might play Blink later (I have Indelible but know it'll make me cry.)

Back