Mac #9: We Are Oatmeal People

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Jul 17, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Jul 31, 2011.
  1. It's Detective, Detective Mac Taylor

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. New York City's Guardian

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 8433 is our number

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. We *are* oatmeal people

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. We like waterfalls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

In the last episode of season one Mac was in this little diner. This lady named Rose sitting next to him struck up a conversation with him. She noticed he ordered oatmeal everytime he was there. That's what oatmeal has to do with Mac Taylor.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ooooh i like!!

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Yes, yes you are! ;):D And I really am SO proud of our boy!!!! :hugegrin: *hugs him*

And here's just a couple real quick things... first, a promo pic from last year, but seriously, can anybody else make a crime scene look so damn cool?!?!!

[​IMG]

And here's a Mac vid I made a couple months ago - http://youtu.be/8rklKG81LQk

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Oh Jade thanks for the pic, looks like someone was on fire and i aint talking about the dead body :devil:, he does make a crime scene look cool i like the way he stares -very intense and sexy :drool: and he is the boss man so he is cool anyways :D

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and Mac inside a truck :devil:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

o.m.g. I just refound this pic in my collection, and I HAD to post it!!!!

[​IMG]

words just do not suffice....! :drool: :devil::evil::devil: :drool: :drool: :devil::evil::devil: :drool: :drool: :devil::evil::devil: :drool: :drool: :devil::evil::devil: :drool:

7. taylorgirl

*gasps* *mouth open* *uncontrollable drool* :drool: :drool: Jade! Mac in leather soooooooooo :censored: sexy and hot and the hair!(im so obsessed with his hair, it's just cute, i'm weird i know :lol:) Which episode is this btw ?. Oh please why can't Mac wear casual clothes? why!! he looks so darn sexy, words don't describe.I bet Jo would love to see a casual Mac in season 8, she would be thinking ''Damn, he looks hot'' :devil:

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

^^That^^ pic proves what I said in a previous post...

These 2 pics are getting me hot for Mac. Excuse me fellow Mac fans. I'm gonna get my Mac fix and watch CSI: NY on ON DEMAND.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

No, you're not weird! I think his hair is pretty much a universal top quality of his ;) And YES Mac needs to wear casual clothes soooo much more than he does!! There is seriously nothing hotter! :devil::devil:

And the ep is from s3 - 'Heart of Glass'. It's the ep after he and Peyton get back together and it's her night on call, his off, but he goes with her to the crime scene, and Danny's face when he realizes for the first time that Mac is going out with someone and that he's the last to know, is just priceless!!!! :guffaw:

10. taylorgirl

Oh yeah, the one where the women got electrocuted in the bath and another women got shot in the head and didn't even know :lol:. :lol: @ when Danny said '' you and Mac can tell your grandchildren about this'', i cringed, did anyone else not like Peyton( people say her face looks like she is sucking on lemons :wtf: :lol:) but i would like to see Mac as a dad, a little Mac running around thinking his daddy is a ''super hewo'' for saving people awww.

11. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Nah, I actually thought that that coupling was cute. They were a nice couple, even after I became a SMacked fan I still liked the Mac/Peyton pair. I mean, you can't deny that they have their chemistry, and it was nice to see mac in a semiserious relationship.
    SPEAKING OF THAT, did y'all read the article from august 6 about Mac? that last sentence scared me a little, not going to lie. here it is:
    now that is just a little foreboding.
    I think I just died a little inside that is sooooo adorable :D

12. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Nah, I actually thought that that coupling was cute. They were a nice couple, even after I became a SMacked fan I still liked the Mac/Peyton pair. I mean, you can't deny that they have their chemistry, and it was nice to see mac in a semiserious relationship.
    SPEAKING OF THAT, did y'all read the article from august 6 about Mac? that last sentence scared me a little, not going to lie. here it is:
    "I hope we are able to convey that he’s able to move on in many ways… and hopefully in a way that allows him to open up and have a relationship that is more meaningful than maybe some of the past ones he has had." Now that is foreboding. I'm sensing a new relationship, and i'm not sure i like it. Maybe with that new lab tech?
    But anyway, we don't have to worry about her anymore, she's working NCIS:LA now
    I think I just died a little inside that is sooooo adorable :D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  13. taylorgirl

They did have chemistry, i loved the opening to 'People with Money' :devil: . And 'relationships meaningful than maybe some of the past ones he has had' make him sound like a player, which he really isn't. He's been on one date with Rose and had his first relationship with Peyton. Any one agree?. A relationship with the new lab tech that Hannah girl? i thought she supposed to of annoyed Mac and won't Adam not want her seen as he liked Kendall and Haylen. I think if Mac is going to pursue anyone in the lab, it should be Jo, they're both beautiful people and the same age(i think) and they have good chemistry together,you can tell she loves flirting with him :devil:, but i hope it's someone out of the lab, someone different :).

14. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

That is one thing, I never saw Stella and Mac having a romantic spark. Sure they smiled at each other and had some chats, but nothing to me that made me think there were feelings on either side. But that's just me. As far as Jo goes, she is warm for his form and it was obvious in episodes and seemed like Mac had a touch of a spark with her. So who knows?

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I don't think they mean to imply he's a player (I agree with you, he's not) I think they just mean that for previously he's only had dates with women (Rose, the 'date' he mentioned in Jamalot, Aubrey) and brief flirtations (Jordan, Gillian thingy). I think before he's kept things casual with women not 'cause he's a player but because he was wary of opening himself up to a 'serious' relationship after losing Claire. Even with Peyton he held back a lot. So maybe he'll be thinking about something more long term/serious/involved. Maybe he'll actually *fall for* a woman, this time.