Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!

I found some pics about Mac! and now ladies let's prepare with lot of buckets cause this guy is hot as fire!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :)

I found some droolable pics. of Mac!:thumbsup: And now let's prepare ourself with a lot of buckets!:drool: Cause this guy is hot as fire! :devil:

[​IMG]
    I know this is an old one...but I still love it!:lol: The view is "perfect"!!!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]"
    Ohh.. his priceless expressions tell the message with out words! :bolian:
    [​IMG]
    You know, I screamed when first saw this! :lol: I dunno why really?! Okey let the pic speak for itself! :lol:[​IMG]
    Yep it doesn't matter if he's not that good of flirting with "words" but I gotta tell that he's master of flirting "without words"! he makes us girls drooling so damn badly! :drool: and also develop some vicked ideas!
    :devil::lol::devil:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Lots and lots of great Mac pics to drool over, and a nice variety, too... thanks ladies, for making my day! :drool:

I get a laugh out of Mac obviously having no game, either - but that's part of his charm and realism, IMO. He and Claire dated from a fairly early age it sounds like - weren't they college sweethearts? And I'm assuming they were married for several years, so I'm guessing overall, they were together at least 10 years or so, probably more. After she died he could probably barely get himself to even look "that way" at another woman for awhile, let alone flirt with one, so he definitely lost any kind of "game" he might have had at one time :lol: And yeah, he did say Peyton was the one who pursued him, which made it easier for him, I'm sure. And in S1, that woman at the diner, "Rose", pursued him big-time. That sort of personality quirk just seems to fit, with Mac. Well, with Flack too, come to think of it. I don't know if I'd like to see either character become a "player". :confused:

4. lovingtaylor

lovingtaylor Victim

I have found a splendid pic, of ANGRY UNBUTTONED Mac. I find Mac dilectable when he is angry...

[​IMG]

5. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I like unbuttoned and angry Mac. But I think, everytime we see him angry, we just wanna jump at the TV:devil:

6. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Here, a couple of unbuttoned Mac pisc...:cool: in blue shirt... :devil: the way I like him best. :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Awww, how cute was Mac with Sam??
    I well need to go watch that episode now, although, the veiw is perfect ahahahaha. :devil: :devil::devil: :devil::devil:

Gosh, i'm spot on in the gutter right now.

8. lovingtaylor

lovingtaylor Victim

Is that a cell phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me!

9. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Lovely. I don't know, I got the first three seasons on DVD in part 1 and 2 box sets. Should I wait for a whole season pack?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240701&pf_rd_i=507846

The cover looks waaaay :drool: better...:p And my birthday is just 5 days later than the release day.:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I agree I love the fact that he's kind of clueless when it comes to someone being attracted to him, it just makes the character that much more believable. If you remember how he reacted to Polly in Jamalot...that was priceless.. He is just so cute when he is out of his depth. And it so fits with Mac's personality because he is so IN control when he is in familiar surroundings. I loved that moment in Second Life when he had to try and flirt and Stella and Adam groaned at his attempts that was SO Mac.

By the way nice pics girls..:)

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yep! I wanna also jump at the TV screen also when I see Mac angry!:lol: There's something about his anger which make me crazy!! :devil::drool::devil:
    Talking about cell phones. Mac has also a cell phone in his right pocket!
    "I just have to mention it!:lol:" Actually I noticed only a while ago. Even that I have that pic for a long time! Maybe the reason was that my attension was completely somewhere else! "watching the view!" :p

Okey today is the day when a new ep. comes in here! :bolian: So I better start prepareing...list what I need.."buckets" and "chocolade" at least! :guffaw:
    Here's some pics.! ;)

[​IMG]
    I just love when he does "that" It soooo:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    This is the ep. which comes today...cute pic though...he looks sweet! :drool:
    I can't wait when I see this! :D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  12. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Tequesta, on July 10th I wrote this to you:

14. lovingtaylor

lovingtaylor Victim

That's from Silent Night, a truly terrific Mac ep for sure!

15. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

OH MY GOD!!! a nekkid mac????i think i might just go into full cardiac arrest!!!LOL.and yeah,that shower scene should definitely be included,if stella wont volunteer to scrub his back then im sure us taylor girls would be willing to volunteer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.