Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great pics natty! Love the third one down, so hot! :drool:

2. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

Now now... Mac and Reed... yeah.. okay... always priceless.. when I haven't seen TAXI in a while... *goes to myspace page to watch* *remembers she doesn't have sound* Oh.. that's right.. well, AWESOME PICTURES! Oh, what is the second picture down from? Which episode? I'm kinda curious... I know the first one is from... I'm going to say Like Water For Murder cause I've barely seen that one... and what about the third one down? Okay.. mind me.. curious where all the pics (from which episode) they come from...

Wonderful.. my need is satisfied.. for now... *evil grin* :devil: :p:)

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep first one is Like Water For Murder the second one is from the season opener Can You Here Me Now when Mac and Danny are in the Concert Hall where they find the next victim. The third one is from the season finale Hostage and the last two are from Taxi.

Yep got to agree with you its so the hottest pic....there is something so sexy about it...

4. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Yeah, new thread and it sounds promising...:devil:. I love the pictures.

PS:...can't wait till Season 10 starts...:drool::devil::drool:

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:eek:nattybatty55 i love the pic, especially the 2nd one:drool:Completly unbuttoned:drool::thumbsup:. And the last one is also quite funny:guffaw:.I always have to think of Mac when some one works on his MacBook;).
    Yeah1 I was also veeery jealous:scream: I wanted to beam myself into the show:devil:.
    Somehow my Mom can't stand Mac?! I think it's because I watched the whole season 2 in one day and she always had to sit next to me because the other TV was damaged:scream:.
    I think Mac is an awesome character; he always cares fo his team and he really knows how to do his job:thumbsup: (but I also think he's sometimes too much in love with his job).

6. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks to all the enablers who have brought such lovely Mac Photos to our thread! :drool: Awesome stuff, ladies! I'm loving the Unbuttoned theme... such a difference between early S1 Mac, and Mac in S4. I think the writers, directors and of course Gary himself all did a terrific job of bringing Mac out of his shell and back into the fray of daily life in a subtle, realistic and wholly believable fashion. Mac didn't just sit up one day and have an epiphany out of the blue, he had to heal and grow into himself again, little by little. Very well done, I thought. :thumbsup:

And a hearty Welcome!! to our newest members of the Mac Madness, hope you all enjoy yourselves here! :)

7. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

I agree, MAC IS AWESOME! And (if I've mentioned this, so sue me) Gary Sinise is 53, but doesn't loook that age... it is so cool... makes him more attractive!

Yeah, well, after the fact, Peyton hugged him too.. but I wouldn't count her too much.. those two did a lot of lovey dovey in season 3... ah! And how did I miss his birthday...? I've seen all the episodes! Oh well... here we go again...

More... more... YEAH!

Psss.... dude, when does season 10 start anyway? We are all waiting!

(I'll be gone for three weeks... I'll get on whenever I can, probably during vacation with faster internet, but that isn't for two weeks. Talk with you all again then! <3, Claire.)

8. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I gotta agree too, there is just something soooooooo hot about that third pic!

Fruitbat, I also love how the writers/Gary Sinise have gradually brought Mac out of his shell and back into daily life more. He still hurts over Claire, but he's more emotionally open and connected now than he was back in s1, while still being 'Mac'. I think he lets his emotions guide how he works cases as well as just evidence now. I also like how he's made a few mistakes, some of them pretty big ones, in the last two seasons (Dobson and then 'Joe'), it makes him more realistic and interesting.
    I also like how we've seen him develop relationships within and outside the team. I especially like his relationship with Reed and with Flack, both open him up more, and it's good to see him reaching out to and connecting with people other than Stella, letting other people 'in' - he confided in Flack about his stalker and about Peyton staying in England (stupid choice, Pey!), and with Reed I love seeing him talk about Claire, though it makes me so sad for him at the same time. And I love his relationship with Sid, that brings out Mac's humourous side, and with Adam. I think Mac and Adam have a sort of father/son relationship, they're so cute together!

AnJella, I also love how Mac cares for his team, and how he's good at his job. That's a very attractive aspect of his character. Some people think he's a know-it-all, and he DOES know a LOT of weird stuff, but I like that, I think it shows he's intelligent and very competent at his job (I'm guessing you have to be very smart to be the head of a CSI Lab!) and adds more to his character, like his knowledge of weapons I think reflects his Marine background, and I think it shows he has an interest in military history/stuff.

Since s1, Mac's not only been Unbuttoned more, but he wears casual clothes more. I really like Unbuttoned Mac.:drool: Hmm, guess that's sorta obvious, huh?:lol:

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The image often doesn't show properly when you try to hotlink to it (or in this case it might be because the site may require users to log in to view the gallery). Either way, hotlinking is not allowed. If you want to display an image you need to first upload it to your own web space. If you don't want to do that then url link to the picture, don't use [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ah, okay. Thank you :)

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Wow, It's been such a long time since I was here.
    Just wanted to drop by and say congrats on the new thred...
    I'm off on Vacation tomorrow for a week so when I get back I promise to be around a little more than I have been just recently.

That plus...season 4 is out on Monday...here in England. :thumbsup:
    Cant wait, the front cover is HOTTTT.

Anyways, Take care everyone.

Short hair much

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I totally agree I love how he is fallable, both in work areas and in his relationships with those around him. He does get it wrong from time to time, and I cant wait to see how that playes out in the aftermath of Hostage.

I do love that they have developed his friendship with Flack I love them together. I hope we will see more of Reed as well in season 5 I thought their interaction and conflict during the Taxi arc was very well handled. Mac and Adam are cute together, they totally made Down The Rabbit Hole for me. :lol:

See I agree here as well :lol::lol: I dont see Mac as a know it all or "supermac" he is a man that has been places with the military, worked his way up to head CSI, he is going to have picked up loads of information from his history and from his cases. I love when he pops up with some obscure bit of info. Plus I totaly agree with his weapons fettish :guffaw: So sue me, when I watch films I tend to drool over the guns, or the car whereas my friends are drooling over the leading man...so I get a few strange looks when I can tell them the gun type or make and model of the car...and if there is a hellicopter I have been known to forget the plot....:drool:

My fav ep casual wise is Can You Here Me Now that outfit in the begining of the ep.....OMG so HOT.

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Click,click

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I can't wait to see that either. The more flawed Mac that we've seen recently is really interesting, Gary Sinise plays it so well. What I love about Mac is that though he's flawed, and makes mistakes, he's a really good guy with real moral standards and a genuine dedication to his team, job, city, and the people in his city, and his country.

I love Mac and Flack's relationship. They have conflicts, as all friends do, but when it comes down to it, you know they're there for each other. Flack was there for Mac in s4 when he was going through the stalker problem and Peyton staying in England, and in CoTP, it was Mac who stayed by Flack's side till he woke up.
    I love Mac and Adam too. Another great ep for them is 'Risk' from s2, where they have the conversation about a hip bar called Wild, Wild Wet and Adam is surprised Mac knows the place, and Mac says he likes their shrimp cocktail, and Adam's like 'You can go anywhere you want, you're the man'!:lol:

I love that too. There's something very hot about how smart he is, how much he knows. I think Mac probably reads quite a lot as well, nonfiction especially, it's just a feeling I get about him. We know he knows the Bible, and he mentioned Romeo and Juliet once too. And he was reading Bright Lights, Big City in American Dreamers. So that would lead him to know a lot as well.

I know! I rewatched that the other day and was like this - :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.