Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!! He looks definitely hot when he plays piano! :eek: Hihhih this is great cause I play piano also!!!:lol: So we have something incommon.;) Just think about playing some song together...lovesong maybe and our hands would brush together...by accidently of course...ohh...:adore::adore::adore:
    He has very beautiful hands! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

MacsLady your commet about my school teachers is so true only it made me laugh! :lol: I don't know is it scary...Somehow yes cause everytime when you see them you'll think: "Whoa he's just like Mac!" :alienblush:
    Actually I don't know is it just me who sees the similarity but I've noticed that lot of my friends have noticed it too.:cool: Yep my philosophly/history teach. reminds Mac, Music teach. to Danny. He's REALLY same look as Danny!:D Hmm... Here's also one "Sid":guffaw: and that's about it I haven't noticed others who looks the same like CSI:NY characters! But believe me these 3 are enough!:D Imagine how embarressing it would be to say "Hey you reminding one guy in CSI:NY!" Jezzzz...I would wanna move to south pole after that! :guffaw:

Natty that challenge sounds great!:bolian: But it's so hard to choose! "thinking"

Oookey I know now which ones I gonna choose! ;)

Necrophilia Americana:
    [​IMG]
    Cause of Sam!:lol: That boy is so cute and he showed softer side of Mac!:adore: And this pic was the best part of the ep. Cause like sits halfly on the table and that looks hot! :drool:
    Charge of this post:
    [​IMG]
    Season 2 final...shirtless Mac Taylor is damn hot!:drool::drool::drool: and he's a hero of the episode! And the end of ep. where holds Flack's hand is so cute that shows he cares about his team! :)
    Time's up:
    [​IMG]
    I choose this one cause he's moving on...Got over Peyton, plays a bass and he seems to enjoy his life.:):):)T this shows the change since the first ep. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

That is a great pic. :) I love how there is so much activity going on in the background and he is just sat in his own world, detached from the chaos, playing the piano. :lol: OK, maybe that's a bit deep, but it's still a nice picture.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pic, Jimenz. He looks hot playing the piano,:drool: and on a deeper level, I agree with what Elsie ^ said. I do love how involved he gets in his music.

Sam, great choice of eps!

Ok, here are some more Blink pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second choice is Snow Day, which I love because we get Wet!Mac in Black, and get to see him kick some drug guys' ass Marine Style:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SD pics are from CSI NY Online Gallery (except for the last one which I found here), and the Blink ones are either from pastmyshoulder or CSI Caps.

Oh no, just one ep left...So many choices!

4. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Just randomly dropping by....

That pic of Gary playing piano is great- I was wondering if anyone knows when it was taken? There's crime scene tape on the piano and there are camera men in the background, so was he playing Mac then? Or was he just mucking around behind the scenes. Cos I had no idea he even played piano, I thought he just played bass.

Also, there's something attached to the back of his belt. It looks like one of those things that go with a mic when people sing. That also got me wondering if Gary sings too?

Yes, you guys have probably figured out that I'm a muso :). So anything to do with our CSIs and music is always exciting for me. I was nearly over the moon when I found out ages ago that Gary played in his own band and everything.

Btw--> also another random question: Would anyone happen to have a photo/pic of Gary's son McCanna? Just wondering what he looks like.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I would say judging from the scene and the fact he is wearing a tie that its the Season 1 ep The Dove Comission. I think Gary has just been playing while they were setting up for the ep cause he has only played the guitar on the show.

Gary had a band when he was a youngster and yes he did sing. He does not however sing with the Lt Dan Band just does backing vocals. Shame really cause I would love to know what he sounds like..*g*

6. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

Picture 1 the first one is sleight out of hand where danny sets mac on fire :lol:

how do post photos

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
  7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Which picture? Am I missing one! Jiminez only posted the link to one..the piano pic...which one are you talking about...dont want to miss out on another nice pic..:) and I did like that ep..Gary was hot..(no pun intended) in Black.....and on fire..

Edit:- scuse me my bad I just scrolled down the posts..I take it you are answering Nattys challenge..your fav pic was the setting Mac on fire scene...Sorry LONG day at work and a little slow on the uptake..:guffaw:

Re posting pics you need to upload the pic to a file sharing site like photobucket or image shack and either post the pic or the url here. Elsie explains it far better than I can ...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
  8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

adamandeva, you firstly need to upload the images to your own web space, you might want to use image posting sites like Photobucket or imageshack etc (there are lots of different free ones you can use)... You can't post inline images from someone else's site, that is known as 'hotlinking', if you do they will be edited out. Sometimes if you try and hotlink images the pictures simply won't show up. I don't know if that's why yours aren't showing up, but it might be. I'll edit them to url links for you.

If you have your own image hosting space then you just need to post the code into your post and the image will show up. :)

eta: It looks like the picture isn't currently working on the site, which might be why it isn't showing. But either way, you can't post images direct from there anyway. You had three links to the image in your post, but as all the links were the same, I've only left one in.

[b]Fruitbat[/b], I'm also going to edit the quote in your post due to the image issues.

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well those of you that have been here over the last few years will not be surprised to see that this one is my first pic

[​IMG]

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I'm not surprised at your pic choice, FB. It is a very nice one.:drool::drool::drool: Love his eyes.:drool::drool::drool:

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Fruitbat I've choice very :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: pic! He looks extremely hot there! :luvlove:

Hmm...About that piano-pic, "again" I think also that he's just playing piano for fun but I can see that he's played that instrument before...his hands tell that! :lol:

Anyway I've heard Gary singing couple times, I'm not sure was it some youtube video, but it sound great to me. I'm not a singer type myself. He has quite deep singing voice... But on the other hand so is his normal voice quite deep and that makes it even more sexier...:devil::devil::devil:

Tee come check Gary's son's pic in "Gary: Houston we have a hottie thread"
    I'll try to find it and post there cause this is more "Mac-thread" ;)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  12. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Thanks Fruitbat and Sam for your info. I'll go to the Gary thread.

btw--> Sam, your avatar is...very nice...:hugegrin:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks Tee!:) I actually made it just for fun, I'm into guys who wear glasses!:lol:

14. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

thanks elsie sorry for that

15. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ok I thought about my favourite mac episodes, but it´s definitly too hard to choose only 3. lets say the first one i picked is just ONE of my fav. eppies of season 1.
    it´s "what you see is what you see"! i picked this one because mac looks soooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooot in there!:devil:
    okay i say something more about it;): as i mentioned sometime before i love him wearing civilian clothes. he´s real relaxed in the first part and outside his job, in private, something we don´t get to see so often. i enjoyed it seeing him talking to rose. when she gave him her number (or was she writing down something different:confused:) and he wasn´t real sure how to react, it was more like he tried to get over it quickly, that was so cute.
    and of course the end of the episode: stella fixing his tie, how great was that:adore: ! and finally his first real date we know of. he looks so damn good in his suit without his tie for the first time. his whole shy behaviour was just:drool::drool::drool: .....yeah great mac episode *dream*

so there you go:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

it is hard enough to choose only 3 episodes, so i thought i don´t have to choose between the pics of the eppy.that´s why there are a few more;) but i guess you don´t mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.