Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice choice of ep, Jimenz. What You See is one of my favourites too, for the same reasons you give. BTW - Rose was writing down the name of that bar Mac and she met at at the end of the ep.
The tie-fixing scene is adorable.:adore:

My third choice is Sweet 16. I love this ep because we get to see a softer side to Mac when he reaches out to both Jesse, and to Reed. I love seeing him reach out to Reed, something that's obviously very hard for him, to honour Claire's wishes. And he gives Reed the photos of Claire, something which probably is difficult for him too. It's also great to get a first glance of Claire.
Also, we get Pissy!Mac with Jesse's stepfather, his disgust for and anger towards the man is very apparant in the interrogation scene.
I like the conflict between him and Flack and how it is finally resolved in this ep too. Also, I like seeing Mac with the pigeon. He seems to like animals. Also, we get the sweet scene with Mac and Stella when Stella tells Mac Claire will always exist in his heart and mind, and encourages him to reach out to Reed and show Reed who Claire was.:adore:

Pics....
s16.jpg

s161.jpg

s162.jpg

s164.jpg

s165.jpg

s166.jpg

I chose this ep after catching the end of it again on five last night.

Pics as usual from csi caps.

^^^ I watched it aswel :lol:

You guys definatly lived up to the challenge like I expected you to, I know I havent done mine yet but Ive in the middle of an extremly long and tiering week zzzzzzz, but i'll be abck soon :), Great pics btw :devil:

Great choice of eps. MacsLady and Jimenez!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I'm gona go home now...countryside calls! I'm like Lindsay..."countrygirl" Only here country meand lot of coniferous forest and snow! :guffaw:

That remind me that Zoo York ep. Danny said Lindsay "countrygirl when she toop the sample and Mac's face so so worth to see! :lol: But Mac was sooo hot in that ep also! :drool:
Lemme post mo pics from the ep. ;)

CSINY_203_268.jpg

I like his shirt...Nice belt also!:devil: Ou no better I stop now otherwice I'm gonna say someting REALLY vicked! :lol::lol::lol:
CSINY_203_2662.jpg

CSINY_203_2632.jpg

Last two ones...whoa what a sexy neck!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

wahhhh was zoo york your choice sam222?
well if it was it´s quite a good choice, but i thought about my two other favourite mac eppies and i finally (after lots lots of hours and hard concentration:D) came to the conclusion that zoo york will be one of them. but now you mentioned it...that means i have to think about another ep. for hours,my nerves!!! :lol: it´s so hard to decide for only 3 ;)
always when i pick one ep i directly think: "oh no,that means that you can´t pick the other hot one!" funny how this challenge thing gets me;)

BUT THE PICS ARE HOOOOT SAM222!!!!!!
and you´re right: THIS neck!!!!:drool::drool:

thanks for the hot pics!
it seems like mac looks especially good in this eppy or is it just me who thinks that.

time for a new favourite ep.
i picked the ride-in.
first of all i love the opening scene with mac and stella, it was soooo lovley, the hug and his words: "I´m here for you!" oh he was soo lovingly...:adore:
normally mac is looking good in every ep. but there are some episodes where he´s looking a little bit better than in the others and this ep.is one of them. i can´t really explain why and i think people who are not that mac obsessed like we are wouldn´t notice a difference, but I do;)
for example when he is talking to flack (i think it was him) sometime when they discovered the ark he looks so special! and i love his darkblue shirt which he is wearing in between, especially when his sleeves are tucked up,you can see his amazing arms.
the end scene is great too,showing his neck:devil: and a confused mac:drool:
first part of the ride in:

oh and great ep. macslady, and of course: great pics:drool:

time for a new favourite ep.
i picked the ride-in.
first of all i love the opening scene with mac and stella, it was soooo lovley, the hug and his words: "I´m here for you!" oh he was soo lovingly...:adore:
normally mac is looking good in every ep. but there are some episodes where he´s looking a little bit better than in the others and this ep.is one of them. i can´t really explain why and i think people who are not that mac obsessed like we are wouldn´t notice a difference, but I do;)
for example when he is talking to flack (i think it was him) sometime when they discovered the ark he looks so special! and i love his darkblue shirt which he is wearing in between, especially when his sleeves are tucked up,you can see his amazing arms.
the end scene is great too,showing his neck:devil: and a confused mac:drool:
first part of the ride in:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_011-8.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_016.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_032-1.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_026-2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_080-1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_050.jpg

oh and great ep. macslady, and of course: great pics:drool:

Glad you like the pics!

I agree with what you say about Mac, how he always looks good, but better in some eps than others. I think that is true of all the male characters - Danny and Flack look so much better from s2 onwards than back in s1 - I hated Flack's floppy hair in s1, and Danny's blond streaks. And I prefer Mac's hair in s1, s3, s4, s5 to the really short cut he had in s2.
Yes, he is very sweet in the opening scene of The Ride In with Stella. I like when he hugs people.:drool::adore: I love it when we get to see 'Sweet Mac'
In 'Silent Night', I love that scene where the deaf lady reaches out and touches Mac's face to get his attention. They have a really nice bond - Mac is very sweet to her. Another 'Sweet Mac' scene I love is the one at the end of Heroes when he goes to see the fiancee (Ellie) of Price's friend who died in Iraq and give her the watch that Cpl. Price was trying to get to her. He didn't have to do that, but he did. So sweet.:adore: Oh, and his interaction with Sam in Necrophilia Americana.:adore::adore: And when he's on the subway in 'Manhattan Manhunt' he picks up a woman's parcel for her, such a gentleman!:adore:

Jimenez, you completely rock for me tonight. I was in desperate need for some comfort, and you Mac pics really helped :)
no problem! you´re always welcome:)

here´s the second part of the ride-in:

:drool::drool:

Oh, and his interaction with Sam in Necrophilia Americana.:adore::adore: And when he's on the subway in 'Manhattan Manhunt' he picks up a woman's parcel for her, such a gentleman!:adore:
i agree with almost your whole post too;), except of your statement about his hair in the different seasons;), because i really like his short hair. it´s a bit strange when you watch seasons where he has longer hair, but after i get used to it again i love it. i think it makes him a bit younger and his face more thin at this time.

i watched manhatten manhunt a few days ago and i thought the same when he picked up the parcel,he´s such a sweety. he just knows how to treat people with respect and in a gentle way - well most times,of course not when he´s pissed but pissy mac is especially hot as we know:devil:

Last edited:
Jimenez, you completely rock for me tonight. I was in desperate need for some comfort, and you Mac pics really helped :)
no problem! you´re always welcome:)

here´s the second part of the ride-in:

:drool::drool:

Oh, and his interaction with Sam in Necrophilia Americana.:adore::adore: And when he's on the subway in 'Manhattan Manhunt' he picks up a woman's parcel for her, such a gentleman!:adore:
i agree with almost your whole post too;), except of your statement about his hair in the different seasons;), because i really like his short hair. it´s a bit strange when you watch seasons where he has longer hair, but after i get used to it again i love it. i think it makes him a bit younger and his face more thin at this time.

i watched manhatten manhunt a few days ago and i thought the same when he picked up the parcel,he´s such a sweety. he just knows how to treat people with respect and in a gentle way - well most times,of course not when he´s pissed but pissy mac is especially hot as we know:devil:
Jimenz, like I've said over on the Smacked thread, you post the best pics!
Re his s2 hair...well, I don't hate it, I just prefer it a little thicker. But he's very hot in s2 anyway (especially in the finale).:drool: One thing I don't like is in eps like Heart of Glass where they dye his hair, and dye it too dark. I wish they'd let him keep the natural colour, even show a little gray. Or even better, give us Curly Mac. But I can't see Mac letting his hair go curly, somehow.:lol: I do like Curly Gary though!

Yeah, he is adorable in Manhattan Manhunt, both when he picks up that lady's parcel, and in his first interview with the dead girl's sister when he sits on the table and gives her a tissue.:adore: I love both Sweet Mac and Pissy Mac.:drool:

One thing I don't like is in eps like Heart of Glass where they dye his hair, and dye it too dark. I wish they'd let him keep the natural colour, even show a little gray.

yeah i know what you mean and i agree with you again;) in my opinion the same with the make up.in a few ep. or scenes they go overboard so that it doesn´t look natural anymore. but i think if they would let him keep his natural colour there wouldn´t be much colour:p

Yeah, he is adorable in Manhattan Manhunt, both when he picks up that lady's parcel, and in his first interview with the dead girl's sister when he sits on the table and gives her a tissue.:adore:
and after that when he takes the fiber from her skirt, so carefully:adore:

^ Yeah, our Gary is a bit on the pale side. He's still hot, though. But yeah, they overdo it on the make-up and hair sometimes. Mind you, NY's hair/make-up department don't always make the best decisions for all the characters - Lindsay had those increasingly awful haircuts in s4 for example, and sometimes Melina's eyebrows get a little out of control, and I hated Flack and Danny's hair in s1 (floppy hair for Flack, and Danny had blonde streaks). And that blue lighting in s1 didn't do any of them any favours (it wouldn't do me any favours either!):lol: I do wonder sometimes whether all the actors get together and b*tch about what the make up/hair department do to them.:lol:

Oh yes, the fibre-removal scene is sweet too, though I think he's being careful partly so she can't scream 'Sexual harrassment' later - he did have a lady uniform cop in the room with him. Smart move. But I think he was also being careful so she wouldn't feel uneasy, which is sweet.:adore:
Hell, if it was me, I'd whip off the skirt and give it to him, and ask if he needed any other samples....:devil:And there I go, back into the gutter.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back