Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet lord!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Yep Jools I admit I was inpatient! :lol: But let just say I have a good reason! :D
Mac...."drool" :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Thanks for the pics! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I think I'm gonna go to read for tomorrow's exam now! This saved my day cause reading for language exam is much boring than watching these super hot pics! :guffaw:

Hey check this video in youtube if you have time. It's Gary's interview! ;) Remember sit steadily cause I don't want no one fall out of the chair like I almost did when i watched this vid. first time!:lol:
IT'S HILARIOUS VIDEO! :guffaw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Lz4emw_Hk

Last edited:
I loved the ep, and thanks for the pics Jools- you did great hehe. I loved the ending scene Mac looked so cute and as always it was great seeing pissy Mac!

Now like Sam, ive got an essay calling me :lol:

Besides the oh-so-obvious Drool Factor of Wet Mac in the Swimming Pool :drool: I also loved that entire scene in Wednesday's ep because it was so artfully and beautifully done, I thought. Seeing all the images through Mac's eyes every time his head came above water, the ballet dancers, the man's legs, then the couple jumping in the pool... visually striking, kudos to the directors for that entire sequence. And I was proud of myself, I didn't even throw pillows at the TV during the flirtation scene, which I figured I wouldn't like! :lol: I thought it was slightly OOC for Mac to go from feisty to flirty, but he was cute as hell when he said "She looked back. Nice!" It's certainly not often that we get to see Cute!Mac (Well, he's always "cute", but you ladies know what I mean!) ;)

Woo!! Wet Mac!!:drool::drool: Ahem. It's hard to keep control when gazing at Wet Mac :lol:. I went and watched a little bit of the episode yesterday. I don't want to watch too much before they show it over here, but I just had to have a look for myself :rolleyes:

Besides the oh-so-obvious Drool Factor of Wet Mac in the Swimming Pool :drool: I also loved that entire scene in Wednesday's ep because it was so artfully and beautifully done, I thought. Seeing all the images through Mac's eyes every time his head came above water, the ballet dancers, the man's legs, then the couple jumping in the pool... visually striking, kudos to the directors for that entire sequence. And I was proud of myself, I didn't even throw pillows at the TV during the flirtation scene, which I figured I wouldn't like! :lol: I thought it was slightly OOC for Mac to go from feisty to flirty, but he was cute as hell when he said "She looked back. Nice!" It's certainly not often that we get to see Cute!Mac (Well, he's always "cute", but you ladies know what I mean!) ;)
I saw a clip of the flirty scene. Gillian....meh. Mac can do better. And it would be nice to see him date someone outside of his work environment, someone like Rose from the s1 finale. Mac being flirty was slightly OOC, but he was definitely cute as hell when he said 'She looked back. Nice.' I know what you mean, we hardly ever see 'Cute!Mac'. It's nice when we do. Kudos to the writers for what a well developed character Mac is. I can understand why Gary said what he did in the interview Jimenz posted on the Gary thread about enjoying playing a character in a TV show.

I can't wait till the ep airs here, so I can see the pool scene, in widescreen.:drool: That ep'll be one for the PVR that's for sure!

I love that Gary and Billy Peterson are friends. I like Billy/Grissom a lot.

I've not yet seen the episode...planning on watching it either today or tomorrow. But I saw a picture of that Gillian, I thought she was quite pretty actually...not sure about her personality yet as I still have to watch it. As far as a relationship with Mac goes, I agree it would be nice to see him date somebody outside the crime lab...although, dating somebody in the crime lab does make things easier for him.

If he's dating somebody in the lab, it means he doesn't have to make too much effort to get out on the town, go visit his girl, make sure he doesn't work too late. Also it shows his shy tendancies...I know he was flirting with her, but he has a little more confidence now from his previous relationships. He probably doesn't have the confidence to walk up to randomers in bars and ask for a drink, plus he knows that Gillian is well respected woman...his age :thumbsup:

Although, I could be wrong...it could totally be a power trip. Some/most men feel uncomfortable with a female leader...Maybe Mac is like that, maybe he's trying to get in her pants so that he can resume his position on top (in the lab, keeping it clean guys! :guffaw:). Although, with that being said Mac has only ever dated women that are lesser than him, Claire worked in the twin towers, Peyton was an ME, Rose was it? crazy stalker lady from season 2...she was just a crazy stalker lady that had weird eyes. :rolleyes: Ohhh, and Jane, who practically kissed his feet whenever he walked in the room, with her fake sounding English accent...who else? ohhh, Quin, she was a bloody article she was...shesh! Didn't much like her.

I think out of all his Girls, Peyton was my favourite, not only was she hot, but smart...and he flirted with her loads and it made me happy! ahaha.

That scene in season 3 episode 2 where they find the woman in the building and she's been mummyfied, and he does that whispering thing...so hot. :devil: "I'll be very careful" he wouldn't need to be.

Sorrrrrry, in the gutter again! and I was trying to keep this clean.

Concluding all that, i'm looking forward to watching the episode. Also I think Mac is trying to get with Gillian for power reasons...sorry guys, but as much as I try I cant help think of him as the dominant one :devil:

Hehe, I think Mac is the dominant one too. That said, I don't think he has any problem with women in power. He seems to be respectful of women and work well with them, and he also seems to go for strong, smart, independent women. Peyton was an ME, but I don't think she was 'lesser' than Mac. They were more equals than him being her superior. And Quinn I think was head of the Jersey lab. As for Claire, she could have had a pretty big/powerful position in a firm in the WTC.
Awww, I liked Jane a lot, and again she was Head of the DNA Lab, so more Mac's equal, as he is head of the crime lab. And Jordan was Justice Coordinator for the mayor's office, which is in charge of the lab. That said, I do think Mac is the dominant one in his relationships, and I like that. :devil: Although when it comes to flirting, he seems to prefer to let the women lead (he said Claire was a woman who would go after something and not give up till she got what she wanted - I wonder if that includes Mac? And we know Peyton 'pursued' him. And Rose was the one to do the flirting/asking out in the diner. And Jane was the one to initiate the flirting between them. )Gillian's the only one we've seen Mac go after. It will be interesting to see what happens with them.
But I bet Mac is the dominant one in certain other areas.:devil::devil::devil:

Oh, great, now my mind is in the gutter. You are such a bad influence on me, bumblebee.:lol: Making me think about Mac being dominant.:devil:

I had my Mac-Fest today guys - I watched Like Water For Murder, Admissions, and Personal Foul. I can't blame Quinn for 'having a thing' for Mac. That must have been one hell of a kiss.:drool::devil: It's sweet when he says he loved Claire, and Quinn comments that when they worked together, he never let her forget that.
I love seeing Mac being all Stern!DaddyMac with Reed in LWFM and PF.:drool:
And he's very sweet with poor Gerrard in Admissions re his daughter. And the scene in that ep where Mac and Flack chase down the pervs is HOT.:drool::drool::drool: In PF, I love the scene where Mac talks to Stella about getting the call from the widow of Ben Melvoy, love the softer side he shows there, his desire to help others who are in the same situation he was after Claire was killed. The situations are quite similar - Melvoy got in the wrong cab, Claire went to work on the wrong day. I like how her death drives Mac to solve crimes, protect people, and reach out to/try to help people who have lost family members to violence.

Re Mac's women - Jane was my favourite, but on principle I hate them all because they're not me.:devil: Mac can dominate me any time he wants.:devil: Hehe, there goes my mind, even deeper into the gutter.:devil:

Cute pic from PF -
pf1.jpg

pic from CSI Caps.

Last edited:
Talking about Gillian well she looks smart and intelligent women. That kind of women I'd hope for him, of course I'd wanna be that women but...:shifty:
Anyway I hope she won't leave him like Peyton did, that was so...not right thing to happen to him! :( Mac is so kind and polite guy so I don't want
him to suffer...:(

By the way my friend said that Gillian looks like our high school headmaster! Hopefully Gillian is nicer than her! She's so cold women I don't like her that much...:angryrazz:

But I think I'll stop talking nonsense and instead post these pics of Mac! :lol:

Awwww...cute!!!!:adore:
0302.png

This one is definitely my favourite! :hugegrin:
Jeeeezzzz he's yummy!!!! :lol:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Very nice pics guys, I love the blue shirt and the towel ones :devil:

Ok ive got a challenge for us and I mean a challenge. As we are all in a pic posting mood how about we pic our 3 fav mac episodes and post a cap from each....However theres a catch you cant use any caps from season 5 and you need need to give reasons for for why you chose that ep :)...What you think!??!

Sam, it's weird how characters from NY look like your teachers! Didn't you say your history teacher looks a bit like Mac? And your headteacher looks like Gillian! Maybe there's Danny/Flack/Hawkes/Adam/Sid/Lindsay lookalikes somewhere in Finland too.:lol: That would be :cool: But a bit scary!
My boss at work looks a bit like Danny, but he's a lot taller. And he has an Adam-style beard. But same hair as Danny and he wears glasses. And once, ages ago, a guy came into the library who looked very like Danny. No Mac/Gary lookalikes though. I wish I knew a guy that looked like Mac, like you.
Also, your pics especially the TOWEL ONE are.....:drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil: Very cute indeed!

Natty, your challenge sounds fun. I am definitely up for it. Will give it some thought and hopefully be able to post some pics by/at the weekend. Is there a date we have to choose by, or is it just an ongoing thing?

*starts thinking* I can think of two eps already, which I suspect many others will choose because they're 'Mac Classics', but it's soooooooooooooo hard to choose the last one. :p

Last edited:
Agh, that makes it harder!:p Well, my first choice is Blink. Blink is a favourite because it is the first proper episode of NY, and one where we get a very important insight into Mac- Claire's death. It's a very dark ep, but Gary plays Mac's exhaustion and pain/grief so well, it comes right through the screen and grabs at your heart. My favourite scene is the one at Ground Zero, I think it's very nicely done, subtle and respectful of the real life tragedy. And Mac doesn't even speak in it, that moment when he grips the wire and we get the clear view of his wedding band, and he lowers his head, and the camera shows the pit and then the night sky, and Mac looking tiny and so alone there....just an incredibly powerful scene, unusual for a pilot episode, and so much a part of who Mac is and what he's about.

Pic....
Blink08.jpg

pic from csi caps

Now, I just need to choose 2 more...

Last edited:
I tell you what...as we love we caps in here, you can post a few caps from the one you choose, since you can only pic three eps :)

good evening to all;) wasn´t in for a few days, cause i´m real busy and feeling bad at the moment.:(

anyway,thanks for the hot pics.

i will think about the hottest eppies with mac, but not today...i need to get some sleep. all i can say now, it will be quite hard to make a choice:drool:

i saw this at the french csi forum and i couldn´t deprive you of this great pic!
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2718&u=11001262

i mean look at it!!!!!! IT´S AMAZING! there´s nothing more sexy than a guy (a hot guy:devil:) playing piano! those beautiful hands, the veins...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back