Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure Jools will bring some soon :) Im getting impatient and want to watch this ep, but ive gotta get some work done first :lol:

@ my muppet, yes I am bored :lol:

Natty knows me too well :D, but I stumbled on a little problem here :( Once it's fixed I'll be back with the pics.

@ My chipmunk: study now, so you have more time for Mac later :drool::drool::drool:

Okay as promised some of the caps from last episode

There was a lot, and I really mean a lot of Mac, so I think I've gone a little overboard *I now Natty, I really lost it this time :D* The rest of the caps you can find here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=642cbcb765ba4951d2db6fb9a8902bda

Last edited:
Dunno exactly what went wrong with that link, I'm still learning, so here's some funny faces to start the Monday morning :)

Jools thanks so much for those pics!:thumbsup: They really made my Monday! ;)
Mac is...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
I'm game:D

Thanks for your nice pics Sam and CSISenna. how could he be sooo sweet and hot at this age? :drool::drool::drool:
look at this!!!!!!
Thank you so much:drool::drool:

seems to be a good week. Couldn't imagine a better start - so much mac:devil:

Jimenz, a lot of Mac is definitely the best way to start the week. Thanks for all the gorgeous Mac pics, old and new, everyone. The man is indeed :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:.

About the latest ep, I haven't seen it but I find it fascinating that Mac said if he had a sister and someone hurt her he would 'kill 'em'. It seems his black and white view of justice may have a few shades of gray after all, which I think is a good thing. Interesting development for his character. The writers have been giving Mac himself a few 'shades of gray' over the seasons, making his character more complex and giving him flaws and weaknesses, and of course there are the areas of his past - especially his childhood - we know so little about. I really like that. He's much more than 'SuperMac'. He's a human character, complex and deep. Well, he is SuperMac sometimes -when he kicks bad guys' asses etc. But that's more MarineMac, really.

It also makes me think how much losing Claire on 9/11 must hurt Mac because he can't put her killers in jail or even kill them himself - the actual terrorists who carried out the attacks are dead, and the others who planned/financed the attacks are....well, no one knows where they are. That must tear him apart, him being a CSI whose job it is to help catch murderers and put them away. Same thing goes for the fact that her remains were never found, he doesn't know howshe died, and as a CSI it's his job to show how people died and he doesn't know how the woman he loved died...it makes me so sad for him. I think all this adds to Mac's determination on the job - if he can't know how Claire died, if he can't get her murderers and bring her justice, then he can at least do it for other people.

And that's TWO references we've had to the possibility of Mac having a sister, and he hasn't denied having one yet...interesting. Maybe we'll find out something more about his past this season.

Pic time....

sh11.jpg

Hehe, looks like he's planning something naughty....^'What, you want me to get the Marine uniform out again?':devil:

sh3.jpg

sh4.jpg

^Yes, I know we've all seen these before, but I am weak and cannot resist those deadly Taylor Smiles...:drool: And Hawkes looks yummy too, incidentally. We need that 'leaving the gym' scene with Mac and Hawkes that someone on here dreamt up a while ago when we were talking about scenes/development we wanted for Mac!:devil::drool: C'mon, TPTB, you owe us some Mac skin!

pics from csi caps

First a wanna say sorry that those pics which I posted yesterday you can't see them now cause I "cleaned" my photobucked album... so here's the same pics again. :)

'

MacsLady thanks for those lovely "Mackey-pics" ! :thumbsup: Surely in that first one he has definately something vicked or even slightly naughty in mind:devil::devil::devil::devil: Should we punnish him a bit for being so tempting for us ladies?!:p
967.png

Same effect somes also when you look at him in this pic. Somehow he makes me think that he'd actually "ask" me to come sitting on his lap and kiss me until Id' faint! :lol::devil::devil::devil::lol:

Last edited:
You and me both Natty...:devil:

Click on the spoiler girls
Mac Taylor in a swimming pool....well its not a shower scene but its WAY more than I thought we would get.....is it next week yet.....:devil: I know natty already posted a link that Jools found, thanks guys, but I spotted this one with a high res option, ...WHAT so sue me I wanted a closer look..:devil::devil: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_kviVm2e1Iw.

Last edited:
Oh my...

Thanks for the links Natty and FB!

*flails*

Looks like a fab ep. Is it November 19 yet?

You and me both Natty...:devil:

Click on the spoiler girls
Mac Taylor in a swimming pool....well its not a shower scene but its WAY more than I thought we would get.....is it next week yet.....:devil: I know natty already posted a link that Jools found, thanks guys, but I spotted this one with a high res option, ...WHAT so sue me I wanted a closer look..:devil::devil: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_kviVm2e1Iw.

Thanks for the spoiler Fruitbat. I loved the video the link in your spoiler went to.
RanMa, I love your signature banner. Count me a Taylor Girl and put me in the dogpile. :hugegrin:
Who else here is excited about next week's episode besides me??? I wanna see that scene of Mac swimming and then on the phone, I bet with Stella or maybe Flack, saying to one of them "He was just here. I'm his next target."

Thanks for posting the link for me Nats, I was kinda of in a hurry this morning :guffaw:didn't want to get into trouble with the boss :guffaw: It's great to come home and have another closer look at Mac with an even more better resulotion :drool::drool::drool: Thanks Fruitbat. :) It's bikini time girls, even if it's getting colder outside, it is getting damn hot in this thread :devil::devil::devil:

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I would've never believed that we're gona see this kind of scene!!!

"Mac in...:devil::devil::devil:" Whoa...I think I'm gona pass out for a moment!:guffaw:

Somehow I fell that I need a cold shower now, or I have a better idea why not going "ice swiming!":lol: Is very popular here and I think it would suit me cause cold water would cooler me especially if Mac would be swiming with me!!!:devil::devil::devil:

Like Jools said it "Bikini time"!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back