Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jools, you are too good to us :lol: Thanks for all those! ;)

And Jimenez, that's exactly the one that drew my eye back repeatedly, in the tunnel getting all keyed up about the historical case :p too adorable and he looks like a kid. It's nice to see Mac, but a lighter side of Mac. Nice to see him not frowning and all !SternMac all the time too :lol: And really. Who wouldn't want to sit next to Mac for a history test, or any time at all?

And oo, Snow Day :bolian::cool: Love that episode! Oh Sprinkler Mac, definitely a good ep for you :p

Jools and natty thanks for posting those droolable pics!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I've waited to see new pics! ;) I think I'm gonna do some wallpapers this weekend.:)
And now like I promised pics from the Snowday!:bolian:
This damned computer is so slow:scream: so I post only 3 pic now. I'll post the rest of then in next week, probably in Monday! :)

751.png

His hands and arms are so:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
8552.png

"Don't mess with me!!!" :evil::evil:
Still I'd love to mess with him...:devil::devil::devil::devil:
:lol:
851-1.png

Wet-Mac....handsome, sexy and sooooo yummy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:hugegrin:

No problem.:) Thanks for those "comes around" pics Jimenez.:thumbsup: Second one is my favourite. What a lovely smile or is it a grin!?! :D I dunno which one it is really but it doesn't matter!:lol:

Great pics, thanks once again, ladies! :drool: I always love to see Wet!Mac, but it's nice, as Elwood pointed out, to also see him smile and be more relaxed once in awhile, too. Stern!Mac can sometimes get a wee bit old, even for this Hardcore Mac Fan. :eek: That's why I enjoy scenes like the one with he, Flack and Messer in the tunnel with Mac waxing all historical (he'd make an excellent teacher) and just overall scenes where he's coming off as more Mac the Man than Mac the Boss. He comes off as more relaxed and friendly/open with Sheldon, and Sid, IMO. I always love those scenes. And the man does have a sense of humor, it would be fun to see it break loose a teensy bit more often. ;)

Gorgeous Mac pics, everyone.

I too love Lighter!Mac, when he relaxes and chills out a little. He seems to do that a lot in the last two seasons, and the best part of it is, it's not just Stella who can get him to smile now. He seems to have formed really close relationships with Sid, Flack, and Sheldon in particular, and has lightened up more, becoming less Boss/Colleague and more 'Friend'. I like how he jokes with Sid and opens up to Flack about 333 and Sheldon about his father's dearth (that shows he's opening up more, and again, much as I love his and Stella's relationship and the trust between them, it's nice he's starting to trust others like Flack and Hawkes with his personal life and issues more). Adam lightens him up a lot too. He did act the Tough Boss with Adam once or twice but generally he lightens up a lot around him. I would like to see Mac hanging around outside the lab with the guys more. As I said, I love seeing him and Stella do stuff outside of work (go to Sullivans etc, though we haven't seen that for a while) but Mac needs to hang out with the guys more. I'd love to see him go to a bar with Flack or to the gym with Sheldon. Or see him meeting Reed for pizza. And it would be nice to see him and Stella get together outside the lab, I mean, they've known each other for 10 years, you'd think they'd go for coffee or pizza every once in a while! Also, having a lady in his life seems to make him happier and more relaxed too.Any volunteers here to fill that particular position?:devil: Please, no fighting in the line, ladies!
I love the sound of this scene from last episode with Mac, Danny and Flack. I do like when Mac shows his Teacher!Mac side too, it's hot. I think it's important to remember you don't get to be head of a CSI team without being pretty smart, and not just in science. I guess some people see it as 'know it all-ism' but I don't see that at all, I think it's cute/hot that he can drop odd little facts like that, it adds to that Marine/Scientist thingy he has going.:drool: I I like the same thing about Hawkes and Sid,(Doctor/Scientist thing with them) though Sid's facts are creepy sometimes.:lol: But back to Mac, I would love to sit next to him in History class, or on a plane...:drool::devil: Or have him as my private history tutor....:devil::drool::devil:

I love the s2 episode where Mac invites the team for pizza in his office, that was one of the first times we really saw a lighter, more relaxed side to him. Or when he joins them for beer in Heroes.

Last edited:
I love Mac's lighter side, too. It brings more to the show in general to have characters that show different sides to their personalities, especially Mac. He most definitely has changed a LOT since the first season, so let's hope we keep seeing more of smiley Mac :)

Last edited:
yeah he definitely changed a lot over the years, also when it took quite a long time. but that´s one of the reasons why the character is so great, his whole behaiviour appears comprehensible and real. as all of you i like macs lighter side too and don´t have any doubts if he gets a little bit lighten up more often.but i think he should keep his serious side too, because thats very hot :devil:. the good thing about not kidding around so often is, that it´s everytime a surprise and twice as good when he does it:D. but you´re right he really could lightend up a little bit.

Did someone mention Mac and history!?!:eek: Two of my favourite things!!! :luvlove:
I love history so much I actually thought about study a history teacher in future! ;)
Hmm...Mac would teach me history anytime! :devil::devil::devil: This is funny coincidence actually cause one of my teachers..."historyteacher" he's reminding Mac pretty much! :rolleyes: Not by the looks but by the nature! ;) Strange...:alienblush:

"Wanna do some history re-search with Mac???:hugegrin:...hmmm maybe he would really need some help!:p Remember blinds down ladies...:devil::devil::devil::devil:"
402_0635.jpg

His arms and hand...ou gosh...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
Hmmm, Sam, as you love history, and Mac seems interested in it too, I think you two could have some fun together doing, um, 'studying', with Mac as your teacher....:devil: It's funny your real-life history teacher reminds you a little of Mac.
Gorgeous pic by the way.:drool: It looks like he's been working hard and is need of a shoulder massage...:devil:
Jimenz, I agree with you that Mac should still keep his 'serious side'. It is hot, and it is part of what makes him a good leader. A leader needs to be serious sometimes so they can deal with problems, discipline people and just get the job done...but not too serious, and I think Mac's starting to realize that now. But if he didn't have a serious side, he'd never get pissy, and that would be just wrong, because we all love a pissy!Mac:drool: I am hoping that the writers will keep a good mix of Smiley and Serious Mac over the next seasons. They've done a great job so far.

But if he didn't have a serious side, he'd never get pissy, and that would be just wrong, because we all love a pissy!Mac:drool:

yeah we do!! we all love pissy mac:devil::devil::drool::drool:!!!

...pissy...that´s a good keyword, here are some pics:D

i think pissy is hot:devil:

Well, we most certainly got our share of Pissy!Mac in tonight's episode :lol: And I definitely found it very hot! But we got Emotional Mac too, and that's always a nice change of pace.

I'll tell you my favorite Mac moment from tonight's episode.
It was this scene...

Mac: What do they say about a thousand dead lawyers under the sea? A great start?
Attorney: *Scoffs*
Mac: What? You don't like lawyer jokes?
Attorney: Is this how you always try to get information out of somebody?
Mac: No. Usually I'm a lot less charming.
:rommie::guffaw::lol:
I would love some screen caps from that scene. Especially when Mac says "A great start?" and just after he finishes saying "No. Usually I'm a lot less charming."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back