Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yay for the pics, Natty!

Is that Julia Ormond? I liiiike her :bolian:

Peeps, I'm curious. Of all the guest stars you've seen, who did you like best who intereacted with Mac?

My favorites are Sam in Necrophilia Americana and Marlee Matlin in Silent Night. Then there's Reed with his recurring role.

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for posting new pics natty and vampirebat!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I only wondered who is the guy with Mac???:confused: He looks rather young...;)
    I haven't saw that ep so I'm a bit out...

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I just got home feeling real crappy, and coming in this thread is making a feel a little better again. Thanks for posting them Nat and FB :drool:

4. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Hrm...Scott Wolf and Chris Daughtry? :wtf: What is Chris doing in a CSI:NY episode? Isn't he touring or something?

I didn't know he wanted to act.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oh yeh I forgot to say you'd posted them, I really hadnt woke up at 7am this morning hehe But I love that Promo for this weeks ep, It sounds fun- I loved Flack/Danny at the end :D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's OK to post spoiler pictures, but it would be great if you could post them inside a spoiler box. No one has complained, so don't worry, it's just that some people don't read spoilers and don't know what's coming up, and the pictures might give something away. ;) Or you could link to where they have been posted in the other thread instead, saving the need to post them all over again. Thanks.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok, thanks Elsie :)

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

No worries...with the promo I am really glad to see Sinclair back I like him. With the other promo I love the Adam Stella moment..its so cute.....well I will have to wait till tomorow morning to get my hands on the ep..:(

10. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Alrighties, I got a little carried away and brought you all some clickable Mackies from last ep to drool over :drool::drool::drool: I'm sure Nat will bring some more tonight if she ever makes it :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I did make it...just :lol: I found it funny how I capped those exact same cap as you, at least I had others to post :lol: I would say im surprised but then again.....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, everyone!

I had a Mac-fest today - I watched Charge of this Post and Right Next Door. I just love Marine Mac in CoTP, especially in the scene where he goes all 'Lt./Sgt Taylor' on Lessing 'SECURE YOUR WEAPON!!!!' So commanding = so hot.:drool::drool: One thing I definitly find attractive in Mac is how take-charge and commanding he can be. Me likey a man who takes charge.:drool::devil:

I'm not actually sure what his rank in the Marines was. His Marine ID badge on Lessing laptop had him as a Lieutenant which is officer rank, but on the discharge forms Lessing had, Mac's rank was marked as Sgt. which is a 'regular' rank. Mac referred to being a 'young lieutenant' in Beirut. I wonder if it's possible that he returned to the Marines after recovering from his injuries from the 10/23 bombing (he said he was injured pretty badly) and chose to be a Sgt rather than a Lt. for some reason. I read a book about the Marines lately, written by a former Lt, and I think it said that Marines can only serve a certain amount of time as a Lt, so maybe Mac did that, and then became a Sgt. Either way, Lt. or Sgt, he would have been in a leadership role and responsible for men in battle. I think that's where he gets his leadership skills from - the Marines don't let just anyone be a leader in their Corps!

Aw, and in RND, I was squeeing over Daddy Mac with little Bailey. :drool::devil::drool: I will post some CoTP pics - oldies but goodies! - soon, as Photobucket is being a b*tch right now. I'm gonna get Marine Mac to deal with it, then deal with me...:devil:

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

OH yes :adore:commanding Mac is so drool worthy....as is pissed off Mac :drool:

Yep I loved the bits in RND as well with Mac and he little girl. Reminds me of Necrophilia Americana with him and the boy...with Stella and Lindsay smiling as they watched him through the glass.. it was so sweet...:) I think I may have a bit of a Mac fest this weekend..:devil:

Nice pics everybody...Mac! what a nice way to wake up.

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the new pics everybody!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Mac looks hot as ever!:drool::drool::drool: and like especially those pics were he has a bit cranky look on his face!
    :devil::devil::devil:
    These will make my weekend a lot of better!;)

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks to everyone for the Great Mac Caps! :drool:

A Mac-fest...hmmm, methinks I might have to partake of that particular delicacy sometime this weekend, too. ;) Re: Daddy Mac, I also immediately thought of him and little Sam in Necrophilia Americana, I always liked that one! And I agree MacsLady, "Take Charge Mac" is pretty damn sexy. I loved watching he and his boss Sinclair butt heads in this week's eppy, those two are excellent onscreen together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.