Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the second life episode is my favorite one. *snicker* he looked so..uncomfortable with having to try and hit on a guy. you just wanted to squeeze him. cause you KNOW he's SO the one getting hit on, not doing the hitting.
the second life episode is also a great Adam episode...but more so for mac, because mac just looks so freeking uncomfortable with playing the game! you know when he goes home he totally made his own account...*snicker*

Can't wait to see that one! Maybe Flack or Hawkes could've volunteered to let Mac practise hitting on guys :devil:

According to my TV guide we're going to see Mac get all angry on Saturday. Grr I hate waiting for more Mac!

AooooooooH!

I dont know what the hell kindsa noise that was but i dont care because im exited XD

ONE DAY TO MACCCCKY XD

Speaking of which...does anybody know what episode it is tomorrow night?
because i'm well and truely lost! :O

Seren_y_Gogledd said:
Can't wait to see that one! Maybe Flack or Hawkes could've volunteered to let Mac practise hitting on guys :devil:

I vote for Don and Mac practicing!...WHAT! :eek: Come on guys be honest two hot guys making out....its all of the good...:devil:

According to my TV guide we're going to see Mac get all angry on Saturday. Grr I hate waiting for more Mac!

Yep and in The Deep we get him in more casual clothes.... He is wearing a lovely blue sweater when he is out on the boat... :D

Well I've been looking at it, can't find a sunburn in that pic. So I went down in the gutter a little further.

402_0465.jpg

Couldn't find any there either, but now I have a neck burn from looking at a side burn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, he might have a bit of a sun burn. That needs treating. *grabs Mac and some sun burn relief cream and drags Mac off into a nice shady area...* :devil: He was delicious in this week's ep with the blue sweater and the sunglasses (he wears 'em SO much better than Horatio!) and Pissy!Mac with the terrorist was just soooooooo hot. :devil: :devil: I think that must have been a mixed reaction of 9/11 and the whole 333 thing as well as him wanting to find out where the bomb was. There's no way our Mac was gonna let more innocent people in his city be hurt by some terrorist *beeps*. Whatever it was about, it was soooooooo hot. God, I love it when he goes all Pissy-Marine-y. :devil: :devil: Danny looked really shocked/scared, a little like he did in Heroes when Mac did the Marine move on him. He must have been thinking it's REALLY not a good idea to p*ss Mac off. I also like Vulnerable Mac in the scene where he told Stella he was still getting the 333 calls in his office. He looked uncertain and lost and in need of much TLC. :devil: :devil: :devil:
I watched 'Rain' today. I love that ep, don't know why, it's not particularly Mac-centric, but I love it. I like how he teases Stella about 'gooey' - it's one of the few times in s1 we see him smile. I felt sad for him though when Ground Zero was mentioned. :(

CSISenna said:
Well I've been looking at it, can't find a sunburn in that pic.

Maybe it looked more obvious on TV, he looks a little red just below his neck (or perhaps it's just wishful thinking on my part, would certainly like to rub lotion on him :devil: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back