Mac #5: Back In Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make it?

Yep it's one of the first I did :D

I have seen PWM :devil: The picture is really defined.... :devil: I can not wait for next weekend I know i've seen a lot of season 4 already but not on my TV :devil: :lol:

Fruitbat, thanks for the link & heads up on the pix, they're gorgeous! Lots of Mac/Hawkes pics, a combination which I personally adore... :p
nattybatty, awesome avatar! I'll cuff that man any day of the week, and twice on weekends... cuff him right to the ole bedposts, yes I will... :D

^*LOL* natty and FB, you are so evil! Natty, I'm the same as you, I've seen most of s4, but not on my tv. :devil: Widescreen tv's are made for watching hot guys on, right? :devil: :devil:
And MB, cuffing Mac to the bedposts, what a fun thought. We know he keeps his cuffs all nice and shiny, just ready for use.... :devil: :devil: :devil: Or maybe if he didn't want to use his, we could use those furry ones someone posted a pic of on here a while back, or maybe it was the old thread... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ok Pink or Black :devil: :devil: :devil:...

handcuffs1.jpg
Black-Furry-Handcuffs-M.jpg

Ok just because I posted one i'll post the other two...
mackeyboard.gif
macgetme.gif

Ok i'll stop teasing now :devil: :p

Auuuuuuuuuuugh.....you posted my cuff's Natty, very nice, very nice, such yumminess, I'll grab the motion lotion, and optional towels, for those who need them ;) :p

MBGrissom said:
Fruitbat, thanks for the link & heads up on the pix, they're gorgeous! Lots of Mac/Hawkes pics, a combination which I personally adore... :p

Well I am more of a Mac/Flack fan myself... :D :D

nattybatty, awesome avatar! I'll cuff that man any day of the week, and twice on weekends... cuff him right to the ole bedposts, yes I will... :D

MB a woman after my own heart :devil:

nattybatty55 said:
Ok Pink or Black :devil: :devil: :devil:...

handcuffs1.jpg
Black-Furry-Handcuffs-M.jpg

Ok just because I posted one i'll post the other two...
mackeyboard.gif
macgetme.gif

Ok i'll stop teasing now :devil: :p
I think Mac would prefer black. We know he looks good in it. :devil: Can I snag your 'Come get me' avatar please?

^^^^ I love the quote in your sig :)

Ok Macslady posted this...
Over on the Mac/Stella thread a while ago they were talking about what Mac would have been like in high school. What do you guys think he was like?
on the last page but we never got a proper answer from any one really, ok we got he was hot, he was chased lol But what do you think he was really like?!?!

nattybatty55 said:
^^^^ I love the quote in your sig :)
Thanks. I found it because I was messing around with various 'Quote' sites to try and find an inspirational quote for this stupid work thing I had to do, and I found that one, and it made me think of Mac. It was a time when I'd been reading quite a bit of 'anti-Mac' stuff on this board, and feeling a bit down about it and then I found this quote and it made me smile. I think it really applies to Mac. I don't have a clue who Randy K. Millholland is though!

Ok Macslady posted this...
Over on the Mac/Stella thread a while ago they were talking about what Mac would have been like in high school. What do you guys think he was like?
on the last page but we never got a proper answer from any one really, ok we got he was hot, he was chased lol But what do you think he was really like?!?!
I think he was probably smart, maybe hung out in the library quite a bit, he was probably quite shy around girls. I think he was probably quite good at sports, he'd've been a little short for basketball, but I can see him being on the football or baseball team, or maybe he just liked playing games with his friends. I bet Mini-Mac was in Little League. I don't think he was a jock, either, though, or at least not one of those cliched Super-Jocks you see in teen movies/dramas. He was probably just one of those 'regular guys' who wasn't a Super Jock or a real geek, but in between. The kind of guy you'd sit next to in class and he wouldn't be all geeky but he wouldn't be yakking on about football practice and matches either. You'd probably talk about what you did at the weekend or homework with him instead.
Awww, imagine Teen!Mac going to the prom. I wonder what type of girl he would take - I can't see him taking a cheerleader, but maybe one of the pretty, smart, slightly geeky girls in one of his classes. I think probably didn't have tons of friends or was vastly popular like jocks are - he says in Tanglewood that he understands what it's like to need to belong, so I can see him feeling a bit of an outsider and joining teams or clubs to try to find a sense of belonging. I think that's probably one reason why he joined the Marines, as well as wanting to fight for his country.
Also, I wonder what kind of neighborhood he grew up in - working class, or wealthy? We really don't know much about his childhood, except that he liked dressing up as a Marine, and of course that thing that is revealed in The Thing About Heroes. Though his father might have died when he was in his teens, which again would explain his need to belong, if he was an only child and living alone with his mum. What do you think?

Awww, I just watched 'Open and Shut' and 'Blink'. In 'Open and Shut' Mac is talking to Stella about being emotionally involved in cases, and he says that he knows it's difficult to distance yourself emotionally from cases, but ultimately you have to trust the evidence. He talks about how on the first case he and Stella ever worked together, he could see at the end of each day how emotionally affected she was. This made me think that even before Claire's death, Mac distanced himself emotionally from cases, but after her death I think he distanced himself even more, even though he probably felt the victims' families pain more keenly after that. Stella says that what happened with Frankie changed her, made it impossible for her not to be emotionally involved with similar cases. I think after 9//11 Mac maybe felt emotionally involved in cases but that was painful for him, so he made a point of distancing himself a lot. Stella lets herself be emotionally involved, Mac tries to fight it. I think this probably connects back to his Marine days - he would have been taught/expected to control his emotions, not just by his instructors and superiors but by his comrades too.

I also watched 'Blink' in which we really get to see that Mac DOES have emotions and he DOES get emotionally involved sometimes. He has a real connection with that coma woman. And there are scenes where you can see he is really struggling to rein his emotions in - like in that scene in his office when he's talking to Stella and he says 'I thought maybe she was blinking because...' and then he cuts off, and he looks down, shaking his head a little, and he turns away from her, like he's really struggling to control his emotions. And in the final scenes when he's talking to the coma woman about Claire and the Beach Ball, there's so much emotion in his eyes/voice. And there's a lot of emotion in that final scene at Ground Zero too. That scene makes me so sad for him. :( *hugs Mac*

Oh, in 'Blink' I really like how softly and gently and politely he talks to the coma woman. It's so sweet when he apologizes for if he's made her feel uncomfortable. And then in the scene after she's been pronounced brain dead, he whispers 'It's Mac Taylor, can you hear me?' Not only is it sweet, his voice is also really sexy. I'd love Mac to whisper to me...

Finally, I really like the scene in 'Open and Shut' where the wife is leaving the apartment and she drops onto her knees by her dead husband and grabs his head, saying she can't leave him. Mac crouches by her and gently pulls her away. He talks so softly to her telling her they'll take good care of her husband and to let go, and then he helps her stand and supports her as he walks her over to a cop. It's just so sweet. And, on a shallow note, it makes me v. jealous of that lady. :devil:

Here are some pics of that scene from O & S so you can see what I mean:
macoas1.jpg

macoas2.jpg

macoas3.jpg

macoas4.jpg

Pics from CSI Caps

^ That's ok. I was pretty tired when I was writing it, so if there are spelling mistakes, that's why. :lol:

I agree re: Mac probably being a middle-of-the-roadish guy in high school. IMO, he was smart, but probably not brilliant, valedictorian-smart. He was athletic, but not Super Jock - baseball, golf, martial arts, even something like boxing, but not football or basketball, I would think. I could see him being Class President or Student Council President since he probably was developing his leadership abilities even back then. He probably belonged to a few clubs, Spanish Club, Political Science Club, etc. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he started with the ROTC program way back then, he always wanted to be a Marine, he told Stella that in S2. He dated, but wasn't "Mr. All That" with the ladies, probably a little shy and conservative.

MB, I think you're probably right. Thinking about it now, I can't see Mac playing football, at least not on the school team, though maybe he chucked a ball around with some friends sometimes. I can imagine him doing martial arts or boxing though. I also agree that he probably belonged to clubs like the ones you mentioned, and I can see him being Class President. I can't see him being 'Mr All That' with the ladies, like you say, he was probably a little shy and conservative. I also wouldn't be surprised if he'd done the ROTC program. I mean, he used to play at being a Marine when he was a kid, so he probably joined ROTC as soon as he could. That would have given him a sense of belonging, which is something I think he was looking for when he was high school age (because of the thing he says to the kid's mother in Tanglewood).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back