Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Okay girls, there is a small one on page 7 of the Poetry thread, and another big one on page 10. Enjoy... :devil:

Nice poems LMH! I have to say I'd never visited there before to read stuff. Guess it's a place I'll be checking into more often, thanks for the intro.

(I hafta admit I'm kinda fond of Peyton & Mac, so some of the other fic I checked out was a little hard to take :lol: but there are some really talented writers fer sure :D)

PS LMH ~ Your mac words are so tru... :lol:

(and who wouldn't be inspired by wet!mac? :devil:)

It's been a long time since I posted here and I want to congratulate LHM for the lovely Mac & SMACked poems! You are really talented and so made my day! I haven't visited this place too and yes, thanks to you I have another favourite thread! Gonna visit it more often!

(I hafta admit I'm kinda fond of Peyton & Mac, so some of the other fic I checked out was a little hard to take but there are some really talented writers fer sure )

PS LMH ~ Your mac words are so tru...

(and who wouldn't be inspired by wet!mac? )

@ Elwood21: I agree, wet Mac could inspire anyone's imagination, for that matter, so could he dry. :lol: :devil:

Thanks for all the Lovely compliments, and there are more poems to come. THERE IS a special one I JUST ADDED for Pey/Mac, just for you, ELWOOD. :)

@ DandL, thanks, I'm glad you all liked them, that makes me very happy. :)

@ Natty, thank you for allowing me to borrow that piece of you banner for the icon. *Big Hug*

*Runs off to write somemore*** :D

:lol: :lol: LMH, :D thanks so very much for the Pac Poem!! :D

'just said elsewhere I'm so chuffed I'm gonna go and find some nice Mac pics to share with whoever likes 'em. :p (I'll throw a few Pac pics on the shipline too for fun ;))

-----------
ETA: alright, found a few...

I tried to fix this up a bit for clarity - a behind the scenes curiosity. Anyone love a man in uniform?

~ Marine Corp Mac ~
marinemac24bittru500dpiqd0.jpg

Okay, onto some clearer pics ~ who's a handsome devil ? :devil:

~ Tousled Mac ~
parkmac24bittrunt5.jpg

~ Masked Mac ~
maskedmacburiedbones100wn4.jpg

~ Blue Mac ~
macstealinghome24bittruer7.jpg

:p :p :p - well, I feel better :lol:

You are very welcome. More coming. Those pics are giving :devil: thoughts , Plus that mask one reminds me of a game called Peek :devil:Boo :lol: :lol: :lol:

I snaggled the other ones in the Pac thread for more poems.

Talk to you all soon LMH :)

Need a litle help in here--I'm melted and I'm slipping into the gutter :devil:? Can somebody gather the rest get me outta there cause Mac is gonna be there in several hours and I don't wanna wait for so long :D! Besides, He wont enter if he sees me in so I'll be out and when he goes in I'm gonna ambush him :devil:!
Bring a bucket--I'm already turned into liquid stuff--Mac sure is good at melting me :D! I mean I just can't resist melting when I see him!
Which eps are the 2nd and the 4th pics from?
Don't forget the bucket!

*hands over a bucket, mop, and an optional towel*

Pic 1 ~ Marine Mac ~ behind the scenes, S2
Pic 2 ~ Tousled Mac ~ love run cold, S3
Pic 3 ~ Masked Mac ~ some buried bones, S3
Pic 4 ~ Blue Mac ~ stealing home, S2
(Pic 4: - might also be Stuck On You but I don't think so - had a label mishap, got a little, er macstracted...?)

ETA: okay, checked, it's from S2 Stealing Home ;)

:D :devil: :D

10x for the bucket! Oh and I'm still liquid so I hope you don't mind...*opens Elwood's freezer's door, throws all the stuff out of it and settles in.* Ahhhh *closes freezer door* *shouts from inside*:Don't forget to let me out in an hour! :D :lol:

Edited in an hour:brrr..Where are you Elwood I thought I told you to let me out! Oh well, *hops from inside to the freezer door* *opens freezer door*Whooa, careful! AAAARRRGGGGHHH! *screams while falling off the freezer* Ooooouuuch! I think I broke something! Nah, almost *wipes sweat from forehead* Thank god! *Gets up, still in the bucket* Oh, crap, I can't get out! *Runs off to search for Elwood while hopping with the bucket* Get me outta here! Somebody pull me out!

egad... i dont think i wanna leave the foldie anymore :devil:
where's the buckets when you need 'em?!

thanks for the pictures.

Hey DandM, there is a much better way to cool off, after melting from those hot pics. :D :D

1: Always have a cold wet frozen towel :eek: :eek:

2: Always have a large bowl of ice cubes :rolleyes: :p :eek:

3: Always have a large fan :lol: :lol:

4: Always make sure you've taken your heart medication. :D

5: Always have the cold shower running in case of Mac emergencies. :p :devil:

6: Always, almost always remember to look at him at night, then you can go to bed with wonderful dreamy dreams. :devil:

Unless....You have a man. Then you look at them before bed, and close your eyes, while picturing visions of Mac instead of your man. :p :p :p

^hilarious LMH! :lol:
I dont have a man and I dont have my meds.. I think I should go get both of those eh? :lol:

Back