Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Oooh, gorgeous pics. :) I especially like Marine Mac (hope we get to see some of that next season, in flashbacks perhaps? Or Mac could take Stella/Peyton or whoever to a Marine reunion type thingy and wear his old uniform, what a yummy image that is... :devil: :)) and Tousled Mac...*dreamy sigh* :) For my birthday on Weds (i was 22) I got a widescreen tv for my room, so now will be able to enjoy Mac in widescreen . God knows what watching Wet!Bloody!Mac in the season finale on that tv will do to me...kill me, probably. My gravestone will read -'Macked to Death at 22'. What a lovely way to go. :devil:
I have to go to work soon (ick - Friday night at the library 5-8pm is NOT a lively time :() but at least I will be able to stave off boredom by thinking of those Macky pics. And tommorrow I am taking the day off work and going shopping in Leeds and then that evening Past Imperfect is on...Angsty/Pissy Mac, yay! :)

*calling* hey, sorry DandMFan, I only just got my lunch break from work - you doing okay...? :lol:

God I have such a gutter existence... :devil: I just don't think I could do it LMH, I'd sabotage myself - and besides, I live in Canada and ~heat~ is always welcome...

luvingmyHoratio said:
Hey DandM, there is a much better way to cool off, after melting from those hot pics.

1: Always have a cold wet frozen towel
2: Always have a large bowl of ice cubes
3: Always have a large fan
4: Always make sure you've taken your heart medication
5: Always have the cold shower running in case of Mac emergencies
6: Always, almost always remember to look at him at night, then you can go to bed with wonderful dreamy dreams.

Unless....You have a man. Then you look at them before bed, and close your eyes, while picturing visions of Mac instead of your man.
...sabotaging myself...
1. *sigh* I keep trying to tell you people, towels are *optional*... :lol:
2. to crunch or, um, melt slowly...?
3. I am a huge fan
4. Mac *is* my heart medication
5. always have a shower running in case of Mac :devil:
6. *siiiigh*
- "Unless....You have a man." then, um, just be sure to get the name right...:lol: :devil:

i don't know why i am just so far in the gutter today - it's been an looong week i guess...

"Unless....You have a man." then, um, just be sure to get the name right...

priceless :devil:
good thing Macky is the only one in my heart now...

towels??! who needs towels! Macky? no.. I think a towelette will do XD

This man is so freaking hot. I can't believe he is, what? 52?!? By far the reason I watch NY.

But then again what I also like about NY is the general level of male hotness. All the main guys...Mac, Flack, Hawkes, Danny and Adam (though I know he's 'just' a labrat). In addition to liking their characters (most of the time) they're all considerably 'do-able' to me. :)

darksheep, I agree, even though my Heart belongs to Mac, I find all of the guys on NY doable, pretty much - much moreso than any of the other CSI shows, IMO. There's just a certain *something* about those men in NY... :D

Mac is my guy, but if Flack/Sheldon/Danny/Adam asked if I wanted to stay over at their place one night, and Mac was unavailable, I'd be like 'yeah, baby'. :devil: Flack is my Number 2 CSI NY do-able guy. I didn't like his floppy hair in S1, but he looks really quite do-able these last 2 seasons. ;) :devil: Not as do-able as Mac, but very do-able anyway. I wouldn't say no to Grissom from CSI Vegas either. Or Gibbs from NCIS. :devil: Anyways, back to Mac -
like MBGrissom, my heart belongs to him. Until I get a boyfriend, anyways. :)

:cool: :D oh yes, by far agree - NY has *the* hottest male ensemble cast.

There's just a certain *something* about those men in NY...
Hmm, there must be something in the water.

You know, it rarely seems to rain in Vegas or Miami, and sprinkler systems are rarely tested by virtue of male hotness there. What does this mean? That the gods smile upon them and give them sun? Noooo, the gods wink at NY and provide bounties of water, to deal with the aftermath of such intense and widespread ensemble heat, and to conveniently make t-shirts wet. Mm mmmm. Lots to go around, no matter what your taste. :D

(I might happily vacation in Florida or have a weekend in Nevada, but home is most definitely where my heart is, in NY with Mac, and the boys...)

...Do I need to point out, that, of all of them, Mac is the only one who has directly lost the shirt off his back to heat-triggered sprinklers...? :p :devil:

PS ~ MacsLady - happy belated birthday, may you die happy with remote in hand due to myocardio-macattac. Strikes without warning you know.

Guys if you want to read a really excellent Mac fic try Write Here2's story Poison Pen its wonderful. Its not finished yet its at chapter 14 at the moment but I think it is really good. I think she has Mac, Stella and Flack down so well. She has me hooked... :D

I've been reading that story too, she's left chapter 14 on a cliffhanger, it's so cruel! :D

EDIT: This is my 100th post! *Runs off to make icon*

Great fic, excellent Mac characterization. :)
I have 2 questions:

1) Does anyone know where I can find some nice Mac wallpapers?

2)
So Cold Reveal is on here next week, and I know Mac is portrayed unflatteringly, in regards to how he reacts to the internal investigation. As Mac fans, can someone tell me, is Mac still likeable in this ep? I mean, is it still possible to sympathise with him a lil bit while wanting to kick his ass for acting the way he does? And he's hot anyway, right?

When I saw it there was times when I felt so sorry for him. However there were also times when I wanted to jump into the screen slap him on his face and say 'For God's sake Mac get your act together!'

Happy birthday, MacsLady sorry I couldn't say that on time but it took me a few days hop with the bucket from Elwood's freezer to the computer in my home--I live in Bulgaria you know :lol: Anyway a friend of mine was born on the same day except shes 8-9 or maybe even 10 years younger than you.
Anyway, my parents tried to pull me out of the bucket (I didn't tell them how I got there :devil:) and every attempt so far failed. There is only one way to get me out of there--I need another pic to melt so I can get out of the bucket and then try LHM's advice.

Back