Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

I have never said 'Mack'!!!! Whenever I read tv listing etc 99% of the time it is spelt 'Mac'. Does anyone oneof an episode where his name has been writen!?!?!?

I gotta agree - I believe it's "Mac" - I've never seen otherwise.

Be right back, wanna check something...

Yep, the CBS show site calls him "mac."

(I think the "K" often comes in when people are playful with his name, like Mackie/Slim Macky and the like.)

Still haven't made up my _! mind yet. Requests anyone...? :p

Yeah tv listings do say Mac most of the time but if in imdb.com, wikipedia and the official CSI:NY site is written "Mac" then itis "Mac".However, tv.com says something very different from both versions:
[scroll down to Gary Sinise]
I think that explains the origin of "Mack"
So it is "Mac"
If anyone hac Charge of this post on DVD he/she should check out the part when the team investigates the van and when they find Mac's military record--maybe you could see the name

:D Well, CBS makes the show, so I'd kinda go with them...

:lol:Unless you're getting a tattoo I'm not really sure how it matters too too much... :lol: :cool:

I just got the S2 dvd, so maybe I'll look for Charge. Alright, alright, my altruism is exposed, I'll be honest, I just want to see Mac take his t-shirt off again... :devil:

Hello guys

Been a bit busy lately but I thought I would post a Mac pic.

We see the Mac Stella pic from this photoshoot quite a lot so I thought I would post the Mac one.

Mac.jpg

Enjoy :D

I love that pic I had to look at it a coulpe of times before posting :)...Am I right in thinking that that pic was part of a cast photo shoot or am I just tierd?!?!

Yep it was from a photoshoot, it was a kinda 30's style one done around season one.

There is the Mac Stalla pic with the blood filled bath. Then there is a pic of Stella on a staircase. Then there is a shot in a hotel room with Danny, Flack, Hawkes and Aiden.

Strange we had a couple of photoshoots for season one and a photoshoot for season two but no real photoshoot for this last season. The other two shows had one....wonder why NY was left out..anyone know why??

OMG! Where did she dig this horrible dress from? It's awful and so doesn't suit her!
OK I'm a little confused about the Mac pics:
1.)Where are they from (I know you said it but I can't speak English too well so I couldn't understand anything) :confused:
2.)Why is Mac wearing so much clothing :devil:?

It was a 1930's style promotional pictures that were taken for season 1. Each show had a Themed set of pictures taken. Hope that helps
:D :D

Back