Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Anothr hot Mac pic well I am sure I can manage that. Here you go sexy Mac....
normal_CSI_NY_131.jpg

Even sexier guitar playing Mac
214_1641.jpg

Hope you like. :D

Oooh, sexy pics, especially the guitar one. He looks so hot in black. Just watched the first Dobson episode on my new tv, and it was very, very nice. Pissy!Mac in widescreen...*thud* My brain is goo-ified to such an extent, Mac-melted so severely, that I can't even remember the title of the ep! I mean 3x21. I will call it Pissy!Mac Looks Darn Sexy Pursuing Baldy Psycho Dobson until someone reminds me of the 'correct' title.
I wanna tell Mac off for being harsh with Adam, and then I wanna take him (Mac, obviously) home, and forgive him, and take him upstairs and make him forget all about Dobson... :devil: Who wants him after I've done? :devil: ;)

Fruitbat said:
Me Please can I have him... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Okay, you can have him next. Poor Mac, he thought Dobson's evil, then he met me, then he's gonna meet you. We're a whole different kind of wicked. :devil: Dobson, eat your heart out, we are going to be wicked with Mac in ways you never could... Clay Dobson is this evil - :devil: :devil:. We Taylor Girls are THIS evil - :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: And Dobson's kind of evil is against the law where as our Gutter Wickedness isn't...is it? Maybe Macky could arrest us if it was, slap on the cuffs, drag us away... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Maybe Macky could arrest us if it was, slap on the cuffs, drag us away...

I would rather slap the cuffs on Mac :devil: :devil: :devil: WHAT like no one else was thinking it!!!!! :D :D :D

would rather slap the cuffs on Mac. WHAT like no one else was thinking it!!!!!
:lol: oh lovely :devil: Mac :devil: in cuffs!! :lol: most definitely.
(i guess we're all pretty transparent in our thinking :devil: Oh, and my turn next!!)

I had a few piccies I was gonna post but I'll save them for a bit and savour the ones from Fruitbat.

omg the eyes in the first pic, but i just love that quiet sly little smile in the other ~ okay alright, i'll be honest, in the second one i'm really thinking about his hands... :lol: :devil:

thank youuuuu fruitbat!

Ahhhh...*melts from Mac pics*Yes!!!*gets out of bucket and returns it to Elwood* After I get back in shape, can I be 3rd?
Lol, MacsLady, you are so right about this whole Mac thing. Except that the Taylor girls are THIS evil - :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edit: OK here are the results:
1.) My towel saw one of the pics and ran of searching for him, it doesn't care if Mac actually needs it ;)!
2.)They saw the Mac pic and also melted!
3.)I had 2 huge ones, they both saw the Mac pics, the first one malufunctioned, and the second one combusted!
4.)Mac is MY hearth medication!
5.)Tried it ,didn't work!
6.)I'm "under superveilance" so to say!
I don't have one, I'm too much of a loser to even meet a uy who tolerates me! I can only dream about Mac!
Edit: Fortunately, I unmelted in a few hours and now pleeeeeaaaaseeee :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Let me have Mac after Fruitbat's turn

dang im late! can i be next? :devil: and i want him all pissy and cuffed :devil: and in black. HAWTNESS indeed!

maybe we could play the guitar...he plays base right? :D well i play accoustic... who knows what next :devil:

too many :devil:s :lol:

mj0621 said:
dang im late! can i be next? :devil: and i want him all pissy and cuffed :devil: and in black. HAWTNESS indeed

I want him Pissy, cuffed, in black (specificallly the black t-shirt from SD) and wet. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah, me too! :D Even a gun must be lucky when it's in Mac's hands..Who don't wishes sometimes(or all time^^) being things like a telephone or something else :devil: when Mac's hand touch it? :devil:

But we shouldn't forget that Mac belongs to his Stella..She's the one who can make all the things she wants with him.. ;) :devil:

His eyes..How can a man has such hot eyes like he has?? When I see all the pics you guys posted here I melt away only when I look at his body and his beautiful eyes.. ;)

Stella said:
Yeah, me too! :D Even a gun must be lucky when it's in Mac's hands..Who don't wishes sometimes(or all time^^) being things like a telephone or something else :devil: when Mac's hand touch it? :devil:
heheheh :lol: this is so funny... but i know what you mean... :rolleyes:

But we shouldn't forget that Mac belongs to his Stella..She's the one who can make all the things she wants with him.. ;) :devil:
but when she gets bored sometimes or need time off i can take him... :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

His eyes..How can a man has such hot eyes like he has?? When I see all the pics you guys posted here I melt away only when I look at his body and his beautiful eyes.. ;)
i guess good genes :p ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

^ OMG :eek: stella youre back! i missed you!!!*tackle hugs*

im sorry... when i saw the words mac's hands and gun... you lost me :devil:

yesh, yesh, lucky gals stella and peyton.. they get to be with a hawt man everyday.. and night :devil:

Oui! thats what i LOVE about macky... he got me hooked with his gorgeous (dreamy) eyes.. then the hawt body...*drools*

im sorry... when i saw the words "mac's hands" and "gun" ...you lost me
:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: loooove it!!!

:devil:Here's a few more pics ~ I wouldn't want anyone climbing out of the gutter just yet...:devil:

~ pucker up mac ~
pilotbts24bittru350pix1on8.jpg

~ a nibblable neck (is that a word? :lol: surely you all know what I mean...)
lasermacneckpastimpv324km7.jpg

~ ...aaaand the eyes, oh *MY goodness* the eyes.....
heartofglasseyes24bittrca4.jpg

------------
I'm thinking the next few pics may indulge in the pissy!mac realm... (coming soon :p).

------------
i guess good genes :devil:
what I wouldn't give to get into those genes...:lol::devil::devil::devil:

:cool: :D have a good week everyone

Oh those are bloody hot, I snagged them, get ready for some new poems guys. I'll even do a couple Rrated PM poems for you all. :devil: :devil:

See you soon, :) :)

Back